Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,435 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan (4599 Views)

Poll: Which team will get all 3 points?

Arsenal: 50% (4 votes)
Bolton: 37% (3 votes)
Neither; they'll draw: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Bolton Wanderers: Capital One Cup (2 - 1) On 24th September 2014 / Tottenham Vs Arsenal On Wednesday, 20th April 2011. / Chelsea Vs Birmingham Fc On Wednesday, 20th April 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by Cristalz(f): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2010
Arsenal will welcome back England forward Theo Walcott and Brazilian midfielder Denilson from injury for the Barclays Premier League clash against Bolton at Emirates Stadium.
However, Fran Merida - who scored the second goal in Sunday's win over the Trotters - missed out with an ankle problem, while Aaron Ramsey (thigh) and Samir Nasri (hamstring) are also both sidelined.
Veteran defender Sol Campbell will need another week's training before being in first-team contention after officially rejoining the club.
Alex Song and Emmanuel Eboue are away at the African Nations Cup, while Nicklas Bendtner (groin), Kieran Gibbs (foot), Robin van Persie (ankle) and Johan Djourou (knee) remain out.
Arsene Wenger is hoping Arsenal's continuing cycle of injuries does not derail their Barclays Premier League title bid.
The Gunners could go top of the table with victory over struggling Bolton.

Owen Coyle has an almost fully-fit squad to choose from as Bolton prepare to take on Arsenal for the second time in four days. With his players having come through the first game against the Gunners - and Coyle's first in charge - on Sunday without suffering any injuries, the manager is only missing Dan Shittu in the short-term, who is away with Nigeria at the African Nations Cup.
Long-term injury victims Joey O'Brien and Sean Davis (both knee) are the other players who will not be available for the trip to the Emirates Stadium.
Coyle has praised Arsene Wenger for getting Arsenal's title challenge back on track and believes the Gunners can win the Barclays Premier League this season.
Following their 2-0 victory at the Reebok Stadium on Sunday, a win for Wenger's team could take them above current leaders Chelsea to the top of the table.

ESPN

Match will be on HiSoccer.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by mystikal(m): 2:17am On Jan 20, 2010
I'll be live @ d grove 2 witness us moving straight 2 d top after this.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by rasputinn(m): 5:56am On Jan 20, 2010
[b]With or without injury worries,tonight we go top of the EPL table,[[/b]sub]if only we had won our game against Everton[/sub]
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by tayoccu(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2010
this is where we go top till the end of the season. wink
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by edoyad(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2010
^ Amen my brother
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by codedguy1(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2010
when last did the ARSES reach the top of the PREM  tongue tongue

If they eventually go top , it would feel like winning the PREM for some of them. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by KunleOshob(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
coded guy:

when last did the ARSES reach the top of the PREM tongue tongue

If they eventually go top , it would feel like winning the PREM for some of them. grin grin

Na you know tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by HNIC(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
coded guy:

when last did the ARSES reach the top of the PREM tongue tongue
Dude, we were top of the Prem on the 1st day of the season when we whacked Everton 6-1 at merseyside
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by yousouph(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
Adrenalin rushing, the players may spurn easy chances because we all want to go on top. EASY DOES IT. One game at a time, we shall get there.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by edoyad(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
Why are my palms sweaty ? I could swear my heart is beating a little faster than usual, what's happening to me ?
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by duduspace(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
edoyad:

Why are my palms sweaty ? I could swear my heart is beating a little faster than usual, what's happening to me ?
You are not alone, its the anticipation. I'm so anxious I've decided to watch only the first half. I'll be at my local astroturf centre for a kick about with some mates from the office for the 2nd half and listen to the results later.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by codedguy1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
HNIC:

Dude, we were top of the Prem on the 1st day of the season when we whacked Everton 6-1 at merseyside

Oh my bad grin, it musta felt good being on top at that moment.

oops!! there are no trophies for being on top at the 1st day of the season tongue

Everton might still finish on top of you grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by codedguy1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
edoyad:

duduspace:

You are not alone, its the anticipation. I'm so anxious I've decided to watch only the first half. I'll be at my local astroturf centre for a kick about with some mates from the office for the 2nd half and listen to the results later.

Its obvious it would feel like winning something if you guys go top! E yah

A lot of y'all Asses are sweaty at the moment, just because you MIGHT go top. This is pitiful. grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by edoyad(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Codedguy i don't know whether to laugh at your joke or feel pity for your club. undecided
@dudu your office blokes definitely hate Arsenal grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by allboyz(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
5 nil

AA23 to get atleast 2 goals to boost him moral to the forth coming crackers!!!

ED9 plz give mi a goal. . .i trust FAB4 to deliver 1 goal too. . . .Rozzi /TV5 a goal too grin grin

We go top and remain till may! cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by Borat1: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
Surely bolton wont let arsenal do the double over them within the space of one week,
Owen coyle's better than 'at  cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by follypimpi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
Cahill scores.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by just2nice(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2010
Bolton scores . . . Cahill. Bolton 1-0 up.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by follypimpi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
Clichy's clearance was very poor.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by pappilo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
Where are all the Traore haters? I doubt if he would have done what the 'very experienced' Clichy did.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by HNIC(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
Clichy's mistake allows Cahill score
Whack the ball away
Is it so difficult?
Stupid goal to concede
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by Borat1: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
Wow. . .Thats audacious from bolton grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by HNIC(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
Did u see dudu's control
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by follypimpi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2010
HNIC:

Did u see dudu's control

Sickkkk
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by HNIC(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
Clichy is so rusty
Am getting scared!
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by pappilo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
And the Almunia haters?
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by pappilo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
Buy you were all calling for Traore's head last match. Be careful what you wish for
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by follypimpi(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
Most of this decisions are going against us.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by pappilo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
2-0
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by nateevs(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hehehehehehe. . .
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by follypimpi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
Bolton 2 Arsenal 0.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan by pappilo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
Arsenal need a goal b4 halftime if we are to take anything from this game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February / Bolton Wanderers Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On 2nd October 2011 / EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.