Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) (3166 Views)

Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / Miyetti Allah Attacks Atiku For Saying Buhari Not A Full-blooded Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by kayez: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
I am Full-Blooded Idoma (FBI) and proudly so. The unalloyed loyalty of the Idoma people was demonstrated during the Nigerian civil war. It is a widely known fact that but for the gallantry of the Idomas, Tivs, and other ethnic nationalities from Plateau and old Gongola States the Nigerian civil war would have being squarely lost by Federal troops.

And this special group of people have not reneged their loyalty, not just yet; a loyalty to the greater picture of that strong, virile and prosperous Nigeria.

It therefore appalled my imagination that one Nnamdi Kanu and his group of misguided IPOB elements will conceive in their wildest imagination that Idomaland is part of the imprudent campaign for a Biafran Republic. GOD FORBID!

Now, I grew up to appreciate my Idoma heritage. We are predominantly hardworking farmers by nature and known for our loyalty for whatever we believe in.

The Idoma people inhabit the lower western areas of Benue State, and our kindred are found in Cross Rivers, Enugu and Nasarawa States. The Idoma language is classified in the Akweya subgroup which includes Alago, Agatu, Etulo and Yala languages of Benue, Nasarawa and Northern Cross River states. The bulk of the territory is inland, South of River Benue.

We are renowned farmers, warriors and hunters of class, but hospitable and peace-loving as well. For instance, the Idoma woman is the most beautiful and cultured lady you can find anywhere in the country. They are home stabilizers and extremely loyal to their marriage covenant.

One of the greatest advantages the Idoma people had during the colonization of various ethnic groups was the fact that Idomaland remained largely unknown to the West until the 1920s, leaving much of the colorful traditional culture of the Idoma intact.

From the Nigerian civil service, to the Nigerian military and security services, to politics, the Idoma nation has produced some of the finest citizens Nigeria can boast of. The contribution of this special breed of people to national development and unity is second to none and unrivalled in the middle belt region of Nigeria.

Infact, while various groups clamour for the balkanization of the country along ethnic and religious lines, I can boldly say that there has never been a time we had a secessionist group in the entire Idomaland. The Idoma man is indeed a true Nigerian who believes in the indivisibility of the nation.

How then did Nnamdi Kanu and his band of renegade agitators arrived at the conclusion that Idomaland is part of the so called Biafra Republic? Were we consulted? Did our people ever express the desire to secede from Nigeria? What really is the connection between Idomaland and the Biafra agitation?

Yes I agree that there is the proximity in land mass. But it is on record that Idoma and Igbo ethnic groups are two (2) distinct nationalities. We have nothing in common politically. I agree that Igbo traders still patronize major Idoma markets in Agatu, Otukpo, Otukpa and other parts of Idomaland; and that is where it ends.

I am therefore using this medium to sound a note of warning and call to attention that the peace-loving people of Idomaland HAVE NEVER and will NEVER be a part of IPOB’s propaganda campaign. Nnamdi KANU and his apologists should as a matter of urgency REMOVE IDOMALAND from the purported map of Biafra Republic, and should SEIZE henceforth to directly or indirectly refer to any of its part in their insidious and sinister campaigns.

For Kanu’s information, the Idoma people in the face of provocation are still very much ready to defend their identity against the antics of intruders and misguided miscreants and apologists of the unrealistic pursuit of a Biafra Republic.

I therefore call on all Idoma sons and daughters to rise and renounce the shenanigan of Kanu and his group of IPOB brigands.

I AM FULL-BLOODED IDOMA #FBI and proudly so.

James Igoche writes from Otukpo, Benue State

https://www.vigil360.com.ng/politics/21-top-news/465-i-am-full-blooded-idoma-fbi-not-biafran.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by kollynxofodile(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Can u imagine
Who needs your tiger clawed faces in Biafra
Abeg continue in your self imposed slavery.

Let the Fulani sack the whole of Benue not only Agatu

I smell Afonja all over this post

15 Likes

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by dadavivo: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
kayez:
I am Full-Blooded Idoma (FBI) and proudly so. The unalloyed loyalty of the Idoma people was demonstrated during the Nigerian civil war. It is a widely known fact that but for the gallantry of the Idomas, Tivs, and other ethnic nationalities from Plateau and old Gongola States the Nigerian civil war would have being squarely lost by Federal troops.

And this special group of people have not reneged their loyalty, not just yet; a loyalty to the greater picture of that strong, virile and prosperous Nigeria.

It therefore appalled my imagination that one Nnamdi Kanu and his group of misguided IPOB elements will conceive in their wildest imagination that Idomaland is part of the imprudent campaign for a Biafran Republic. GOD FORBID!

Now, I grew up to appreciate my Idoma heritage. We are predominantly hardworking farmers by nature and known for our loyalty for whatever we believe in.

The Idoma people inhabit the lower western areas of Benue State, and our kindred are found in Cross Rivers, Enugu and Nasarawa States. The Idoma language is classified in the Akweya subgroup which includes Alago, Agatu, Etulo and Yala languages of Benue, Nasarawa and Northern Cross River states. The bulk of the territory is inland, South of River Benue.

We are renowned farmers, warriors and hunters of class, but hospitable and peace-loving as well. For instance, the Idoma woman is the most beautiful and cultured lady you can find anywhere in the country. They are home stabilizers and extremely loyal to their marriage covenant.

One of the greatest advantages the Idoma people had during the colonization of various ethnic groups was the fact that Idomaland remained largely unknown to the West until the 1920s, leaving much of the colorful traditional culture of the Idoma intact.

From the Nigerian civil service, to the Nigerian military and security services, to politics, the Idoma nation has produced some of the finest citizens Nigeria can boast of. The contribution of this special breed of people to national development and unity is second to none and unrivalled in the middle belt region of Nigeria.

Infact, while various groups clamour for the balkanization of the country along ethnic and religious lines, I can boldly say that there has never been a time we had a secessionist group in the entire Idomaland. The Idoma man is indeed a true Nigerian who believes in the indivisibility of the nation.

How then did Nnamdi Kanu and his band of renegade agitators arrived at the conclusion that Idomaland is part of the so called Biafra Republic? Were we consulted? Did our people ever express the desire to secede from Nigeria? What really is the connection between Idomaland and the Biafra agitation?

Yes I agree that there is the proximity in land mass. But it is on record that Idoma and Igbo ethnic groups are two (2) distinct nationalities. We have nothing in common politically. I agree that Igbo traders still patronize major Idoma markets in Agatu, Otukpo, Otukpa and other parts of Idomaland; and that is where it ends.

I am therefore using this medium to sound a note of warning and call to attention that the peace-loving people of Idomaland HAVE NEVER and will NEVER be a part of IPOB’s propaganda campaign. Nnamdi KANU and his apologists should as a matter of urgency REMOVE IDOMALAND from the purported map of Biafra Republic, and should SEIZE henceforth to directly or indirectly refer to any of its part in their insidious and sinister campaigns.

For Kanu’s information, the Idoma people in the face of provocation are still very much ready to defend their identity against the antics of intruders and misguided miscreants and apologists of the unrealistic pursuit of a Biafra Republic.

I therefore call on all Idoma sons and daughters to rise and renounce the shenanigan of Kanu and his group of IPOB brigands.

https://www.vigil360.com.ng/politics/21-top-news/465-i-am-full-blooded-idoma-fbi-not-biafran.html
funny enough, no body gives a fck about you people. So stop acting like idoma are relevant in Nigeria. And Biafrans Don't have any business with you people. Stop feeding yourself with Afonjas propaganda news

10 Likes

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by BininKingdom: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
what is Idoma?

9 Likes

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by 1Rebel: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
wink

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by kingzizzy: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Aa much as I think that the lower Benue, Idoma, Igede and Igala are Biafrans, I wont lose sleep if they are left back in Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by agya1: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
As Niger Deltans no agree to join them, na we for north Central them want force join them. Kanu and his delusional followers should forget about idoma and Benue. They can never be a part of Biafra. Biafra is dead and not even Kanu can revive it.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by DocHMD: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
If Biafrans put sugar in your mouth and throw it to eat bitter fulani shiit. Well it is nobody's business in Biafra. You guys have so many indigenous muslims sef.

Biafrans wish you well in the hands of the fulani. Less dead weight to carry on into the promised land.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by oladeebo: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
James Igoche!
salut!
my best wishes to all Idoma people and Benue!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by pazienza(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is the embarrassment Igbo unity beggars bring to Ndiigbo.

You lots should prepare for more embarrassment if you don't change this your modus operandi.

# Operation Noah's Ark

9 Likes

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by chemicalDisease: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pls what is Idoma?
We don't know them jets in Pakistan
Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by ZorGBUooeh: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
We know the shape of head of the person responsible for this crap..The CONEHEADS cheesy
Dem most get BP untop BIAFRA MATTA till dem learn dem lesson.
Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by ZorGBUooeh: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
1Rebel:
wink
NNA Nawaoo were una dey see all dis UGLEE CONEHEADS pisure? see as de guy be like rejected sacrifice. cheesy
Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Kyase(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
funny enough, no body gives a fck about you people. So stop acting like idoma are relevant in Nigeria. And Biafrans Don't have any business with you people. Stop feeding yourself with Afonjas propaganda news
eyah pains of rejection

1 Like

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
If you no gree today,tomorrow you go gree. All hail!
Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by EasternWind: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
This op must be very wise oo

FRIEND (op) PLS LETS JOIN HANDS IN PRAYER

My prayer for u is that u shall not make the next list of mass burial in Benue state.

And my condolence in advance in case any of ur loved ones makes the list.

I also pray that if fulani herdsmen rape ur mother and sisters that heaven will preserve them from pregnancy. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Arda1000(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Fulani heardsmen should finnish of this idiotic idoma people off
Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by vicadex07(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
1Rebel:
wink

Is it true that Igboes established baby factories all over Nigeria so that they can have an endless supply of their baby pooo delicacy

4 Likes

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by lilfreezy: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Can u imagine
Who needs your tiger clawed faces in Biafra
Abeg continue in your self imposed slavery.

Let the Fulani sack the whole of Benue not only Agatu

I smell Afonja all over this post

Guy I've come to realize that it's not actually afonja that is posting some of these nonsense. They are mostly northerners who pretend to be one tribe in the south. I've noticed that some people here will shout ipob in one thread and shout afonja in another thread. It's there tactics. Meanwhile I don't want to see idoma in my biafra, who included them sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by DerideGull(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
kayez:

The Biafra I had wished for Biafrans shall not be a place for any canteen rat.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Ochinex(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
See this one.. lmao
... if you like be a bloody Idoma, they don't need you or they Idoma race at large. stop deceiving your self.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
The Idomas will be at a great disadvantage if Nigerian should disintegrate today. Idomaland will become a border between the two countries(Biafra and Nigeria) and we all know that's something we should be losing sleep over(I'm Idoma).

Which ever case, I think the Idomas already have a pre-existing and cordial relationship with the Igbos already, compared with the "head banging" Hausas. Folks from Ichama, Orokam, Owukpa will easily testify.
Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Notasyouthink: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
kayez:

That's​very good!! If you are not for Bia4ra then, you are definitely for fulani herdsmen grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by timsTNA: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bunch of irrelevant folks. You guys finish struggling through your eternal oppression by tivs in Benue before talking national issues. You aren't even relevant in Benue and Nasarawa States where you are found talk more of nationally!

1 Like

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Agumbankembu: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mtchew!
Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by akpanoka: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
This piece brings to mind the Fani Kayode and Kate Henshaw twitter fight.

But should people in d 21st century be annexed without their consent?

If Biafra feels they are in Nigeria without their approval, they shouldn't annex people in their quest for independence. They should first of all rally people. Make them agree to be part of them before they draw their map and follow through.
Back to my Hero beer

1 Like

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by legislatively: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Was idoma ever part of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
lilfreezy:

Guy I've come to realize that it's not actually afonja that is posting some of these nonsense. They are mostly northerners who pretend to be one tribe in the south. I've noticed that some people here will shout ipob in one thread and shout afonja in another thread. It's there tactics. Meanwhile I don't want to see idoma in my biafra, who included them sef

Good observation. I guess they are not actually northerners or even Nigerians. They are paid agents to destabilize the country and we are helping them.
Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by letsbepieces: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
kayez:
[s]I am Full-Blooded Idoma (FBI) and proudly so. The unalloyed loyalty of the Idoma people was demonstrated during the Nigerian civil war. It is a widely known fact that but for the gallantry of the Idomas, Tivs, and other ethnic nationalities from Plateau and old Gongola States the Nigerian civil war would have being squarely lost by Federal troops.

https://www.vigil360.com.ng/politics/21-top-news/465-i-am-full-blooded-idoma-fbi-not-biafran.html[/s]

We will no longer permit u to use us as insurance in ur joint enterprise with HausaFulani.

Just take note of dat and try hard to comprehend wat that means.

2017 is not 1967.

1 Like

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
BininKingdom:
what is Idoma?
Mtewwww....
Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Pls what is Idoma?

We don't know them jets in Pakistan
Why will you know.. ? Loaded barrels don't make muçh noise

1 Like

Re: I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
timsTNA:
Bunch of irrelevant folks. You guys finish struggling through your eternal oppression by tivs in Benue before talking national issues. You aren't even relevant in Benue and Nasarawa States where you are found talk more of nationally!
Explain what it means to be irrelevant pls?
If Idomas are not relevant in the above mentioned states what makes u think they will be relevant in Biafra? Don't let sentiment cloud your ur sense of judgment and reasoning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melaye For Senate President? / See What Ipob Miscreant Wishing Osinbajo And Buhari / Kingsley Moghalu Under Fire For Referring To Igbos As ‘nigerian Igbo’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.