Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" (21011 Views)

If You Have A Personal Relationship With Your God Why Do You Need The Bible? / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

See him ooo. he is so allergic to love

I now know your weak point cool

You're love starved seriously. You really need it more than everyone here. cry
grin
Yimu.

Emotions are simply the results of biochemical reactions in the brain. This is why you can be manipulated into loving of hating a person.

If you were to go out on a date with someone who put on an oxytocin-laden deodorant, your chances of falling in love with him increases exponentially.

Go figure!
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Yimu.

Emotions are simply the results of biochemical reactions in the brain. This is why you can be manipulated into loving of hating a person.

If you were to go out on a date with someone who put on an oxytocin-laden deodorant, your chances of falling in love with him increases exponentially.

Go figure!

Really? You're really weird ooo

You didn't talk about what trigger the reactions.

Anyway, attitude of a person decides my love I noticed. You know the kind of love I'm talking about wink

See, don't reply me oooo because I don't want to involve you in these romantic conversations since they irritate you. angry
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

Really? You're really weird ooo

You didn't talk about what trigger the reactions.

Anyway, attitude of a person decides my love I noticed. You know the kind of love I'm talking about wink

See, don't reply me oooo because I don't want to involve you in these romantic conversations since they irritate you. angry
I am not irritated, far from it. I just like to get to the bottom of things and usually the truth is unpleasant so it's easier to shut our eyes to it. I understand.

Much learning brings sorrow, wisdom brings grief--- King Solomon.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I am not irritated, far from it. I just like to get to the bottom of things and usually the truth is unpleasant so it's easier to shut our eyes to it. I understand.

Much learning brings sorrow, wisdom brings grief--- King Solomon.

Well, since you're the only one that can determine the truth that's unpleasant, then enjoy OK..
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2017
bennyann:

Am I brother Hope? Do you know when I noticed? embarassed

Is it the same mail address?

Sorry about that...baby sis.
I thought that once I replied the "mention" that me, you and a few others were on, then you'd automatically see what I'd done.

Yes, I also still use the email address that you have smiley
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Bennyann you see what I'm saying right?

Creepy stuff.

The love I have for you, Ranchhoddas, is as a raging fire that can never be quenched....... smiley
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 12:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Ngo40:

The love I have for you, Ranchhoddas, is as a raging fire that can never be quenched....... smiley
Hahahahaha...

This is the best mention I have received in a long while.

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahaha...

I knew you'd like it.... wink
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 1:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Ngo40:

I knew you'd like it.... wink
I see.

Thanks!!?

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2017
Ngo40:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

With this one, I'm laughing and crying simultaneously. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahaha...

When did you start lying now? You that's allergic to romance lipsrsealed

This is the religion section where there's love in war cheesy
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Ngo40:

Sorry about that...baby sis.
I thought that once I replied the "mention" that me, you and a few others were on, then you'd automatically see what I'd done.

Yes, I also still use the email address that you have smiley

Thank God you still use it. Else you won't hear from me again lipsrsealed
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2017
bennyann:

When did you start lying now? You that's allergic to romance lipsrsealed

This is the religion section where there's love in war cheesy
E gba mi ooo...

I am not allergic to anything ooo.

I am just an advocate of moderation in all things, lest you become a slave to someone without even realizing it.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
E gba mi ooo...

I am not allergic to anything ooo.

I am just an advocate of moderation in all things, lest you become a slave to someone without even realizing it.

Slave? Hmmm. That's serious

You're the only one that understand what will make one turn himself to a slave here.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by NigerianScholar: 1:26am On Jun 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

why the high level of disagreement amongst you guys then? you guys can't even agree on basic things
You keep showing how well you dont understand this issue. The book of revelations talks on the division of the church which is taking place as predicted thousands of years ago. It talks about people like you (atheists) coming up amd becoming more and more.

This is something holding me well to the bible. The fact that it has predicted the future multiple times
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by suremanpatriot: 3:32am On Jun 15, 2017
It can never be meaningless

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
NigerianScholar:

You keep showing how well you dont understand this issue. The book of revelations talks on the division of the church which is taking place as predicted thousands of years ago. It talks about people like you (atheists) coming up amd becoming more and more.

This is something holding me well to the bible. The fact that it has predicted the future multiple times

give those verses
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by dalaman: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

give those verses

grin
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by urahara(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Bennyann, come and believe in me. Leave that dead Jewish boy... Come and meet cute Igbo boy with African swag. You're too smart to be carrying cross like pikin. grin tongue kiss kiss

Loooooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin

So wetin u dey try talk be say Jesus no cute . grin
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by sonofluc1fer: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
urahara:

Loooooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin

So wetin u dey try talk be say Jesus no cute . grin
Does this rubbish look cute? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by urahara(m): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Does this rubbish look cute? cheesy cheesy

Loool

grin grin

Guy why don't you ever complete any of your stories . angry angry
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by sonofluc1fer: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
urahara:

Guy why don't you ever complete any of your stories . angry angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by urahara(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bro your stories are legen - wait for it and I hope you are not lactose intolerant because the second part of the word is - dary . legendary . cheesy

Your stories show the bible fables for what they are - foolish and moronic
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by sonofluc1fer: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
urahara:

Bro your stories are legen - wait for it and I hope you are not lactose intolerant because the second part of the word is - dary . legendary . cheesy

Your stories show the bible fables for what they are - foolish and moronic
Thanks, Bro. I know my "non-endings" disappoint CoolUsername, Frank317, Hahn and LOJ and a few others. Gotta work on myself. At least, for my greatest fan JackBizzle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by urahara(m): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Thanks, Bro. I know my "non-endings" disappoint CoolUsername, Frank317, Hahn and LOJ and a few others. Gotta work on myself. At least, for my greatest fan JackBizzle.

cool
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by frank317: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Isn't jackbizzle logic boy? Thought you guys were cat and dog that year? Have u kissed and make up?
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Deicide: 7:47am On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

Yeah. The youths come up with so many questions but find no answers. Just check out Europe. The Catholic Europe has become atheist Europe.

I see Catholic Religion's greater plan as turning men against Christ.
Christianity is Growing grin
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by JackBizzle: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2017
frank317:

Isn't jackbizzle logic boy? Thought you guys were cat and dog that year? Have u kissed and make up?

Calm down.

I think sonoflucifer calmed down when Naija showed him true religious madness. He realised that the non-religious gotta stick together cheesy
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Deicide:

Christianity is Growing grin
Lol. Catholicism is not Christianity. Everything they hold unto negates what Christ stands for. They have an agenda which gets unfolded as time goes on.
Left for them, Christianity would have totally been annihilated.
Look around the world, half of atheists who were once Christians were Catholics.

What is happening today is the bigger plan in their scheme of things.
Pretend to be Christian, with time hand over everyone to satan.
Look at you for instance.

Does it surprise you that the office of the Pope and its activities in the prophecies falls in line with the office of the False Prophet to the Antichrist?

Has it occurred to you that all the antagonism against Christianity has been against the Evangelicals from the start?
The more they fight, the more the Evangelical Christianity is growing, and it shall grow till Christ comes.

Satan hates fire, but he shall burn.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Dasgoro: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

Lol. Catholicism is not Christianity. Everything they hold unto negates what Christ stands for. They have an agenda which gets unfolded as time goes on.
Look around the world, half of atheists who were once Christians were Catholics.

Does it surprise you that the office of the Pope and its activities in the prophecies falls in line with the office of the False Prophet to the Antichrist?

Has it occurred to you that all the antagonism against Christianity has been against the Evangelicals from the start?
The more they fight, the more the Evangelical Christianity is growing, and it shall grow till Christ comes.

Drama lol

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by JackBizzle: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

Kai....your paranoid rambling is something that needs medical attention.

Did you ever reason that the Catholic church is far older and more stable than your mushroom evangelical or Pentecostal church?

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Xsem(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

Hey! !Quit talking bunkum about Catholic Church.Nobody has any form of agenda as your warped mind is already deceiving you. If you don't understand the doctrine of Catholic Church that doesn't give you the effrontery to talk what you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Using Actors And Actresses For Church Publicity. Right Or Wrong? / Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other / Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.