Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Happy Birthday To Lagos Corper, Jude Okorharen - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Lagos Corper, Jude Okorharen (946 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Lagos Corper, Jude Okorharen by FraNKAPP(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Happy Birthday to the best Platoon (10 Platoon) Leader ever liveth. Lagos Corps Member with difference. He made us win the Business Plan (LION's DEN) competition.
God is faithful to keep someone special like you alive to see this day, so that I can have full cause to celebrate.
I wish you God's Grace and Love!

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Colours For Your Events Or Wedding / Do You Need A Beautician For Your Wedding? / What You Need To Host An Abuja Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.