Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

10 Best Affordable Andriod Phones Under #50000 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Best Affordable Andriod Phones Under #50000 (730 Views)

(download) Fifa 2019 Iso For Ppsspp – Psp Games For Andriod Phones. / 10 Best Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria (latest Price In January 2018) / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Affordable Andriod Phones Under #50000 by venex(f): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
You probably have budgeted a certain amount to buy an andriod smartphone, and you have been saving for it since the beginning of the year. Now it's time to get the device and you are probably confused. You want quality that meets what you have. With the dollar playing highlife with the economy, and prices of things going up but never coming down this feels like a hard decision to make right?

You are not alone, I felt the same way some time ago. Every single kobo of my money had to be worth the device.

You might ask yourself, “Why should I trust these devices?”, here is a quick answer to that, "These devices are brands that have been identified with offering sophistication, quality, affordability, customer service (so we know whose head to break when our devices get bad #justkidding), and high user review rates online (check nairaland).

You would be more than happy you made the choice (The feeling of holding a new device is non compared to the smell of party jollof rice)

I have a rounded up a list of 10 devices for you. which I separated to 5 devices under #50,000 and 5 devices under #100,000, from the lowest price to the highest, all Android devices. I also kept your budget in mind.

Best Android Phones in Nigeria Under #50,000

Although the majority of devices in this price range are still shamelessly logging around just 1GB of RAM and batteries with capacities less than 2500 mAh, there still exists some champs which went against the grain.

1. Infinix Hot 4.

Quick Specifications.

Network: 2G/3G — Dual SIM

Display: 5.5-inch IPS Display — 720p (HD)

Software: Android v6.0 (7.0 Update Available)

Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core CPU — Mediatek MT6580

Memory: 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM

Cameras: Back — 8MP w/ flash | Front — 5MP w/ flash

Battery: 4000mAh (The battery is a killer mehn)

Other Features: Fingerprint Sensor

Price: #38,000 – #45,000

Click here to Read More https:///ADI4Hb

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Google's New App That Saves You Tons Of Data / LG Reportedly Pulling Out Of The Chinese Smartphone Market / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.