Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) (6283 Views)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by EXLOVER(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
flames007:
God forbid bad thing.I reject karashika.I still have good things to do with ma destiny.call me superstitous,I don't care.
hahahahaha, you nor be enjoyment boy oh. Even the Bible say greater is he that is in you. You gat use your rod take cure this spirit wife, she go believe your matter. Just look in between her legs, then reply me again.
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Stanley1155:
From that moment I will know there is nothing wrong in having spirit wife and I will ask for anoda spirit wife cos am polygamous in nature

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Will put my prick insyd.. And nothing will happen
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
I will Bleep her spiritual brains out. cool
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Though am sex-starved, i can't ride on. My self-control button is always activated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.