Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? (4231 Views)

It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In / Learn How To Create A Simple Forum Like Nairaland Using Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? by ibson99(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
EntMirror:

Lol.. Do you think it's all about Adsense? You think is all about the money? You have a lot of waking up to do. There's a difference between a good webmaster and a great webmaster. No matter what you do, don't ever settle for mediocrity..
whats this one saying, in three months i did well than most blogs and in a year i will be exactly where i want to be, i have faced people like u ever since i started. armchair analysts who instead of keeping shut about what you no not, you will be discouraging people from their dreams. if you cant encourage people stop bringing them down.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
ibson99:
whats this one saying, in three months i did well than most blogs and in a year i will be exactly where i want to be, i have faced people like u ever since i started. armchair analysts who instead of keeping shut about what you no not, you will be discouraging people from their dreams. if you cant encourage people stop bringing them down.

Please sir.. We are not here to battle on worth or defame each other. The guy in question wanted a forum like NL and I said he needs to be original. How is that a discouragement? Did I ask him to quit? You've faced people like me, what does that really mean? You feel so insecured.. Work on your emotion too. It's not stable. Thank you.

Modified..

Now I know the trigger of your emotional ooutburst cheesy cheesy cheesy

You clone NL too.. We'll done sir
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? by ibson99(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
EntMirror:

Please sir.. We are not here to battle on worth or defame each other. The guy in question wanted a forum like NL and I said he needs to be original. How is that a discouragement? Did I ask him to quit? You've faced people like me, what does that really mean? You feel so insecured.. Work on your emotion too. It's not stable. Thank you.

Modified..

Now I know the trigger of your emotional ooutburst cheesy cheesy cheesy

You clone NL too.. We'll done sir
funny enough seun actually also bought the script and not write it as most of you do imagine. 1000s of blots use thesame template, whats wrong if forums use thesame scripts as long as they have different stories and target audience. you dont have a forum or know anything about it so stop advising blindly.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
ibson99:
funny enough seun actually also bought the script and not write it as most of you do imagine. 1000s of blots use thesame template, whats wrong if forums use thesame scripts as long as they have different stories and target audience. you dont have a forum or know anything about it so stop advising blindly.

If Seun hadn't use it.. Would you have? If Seun hadn't make it big,. Would you have found NL interface attractive? Please. Go ahead and use your forum.. My message still remain; be original.. Work on your emotional outburst, you're so vulnerable to manipulation.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? by Solomon17(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Contact me @ 09021279689
Email > aloziesolomon17@gmail.com
Chinemeremalozie17@gmail.com
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? by DeBrain045(m): 1:29am On Sep 04, 2018
ibson99:
less than 5k, checkout www.afriforum.net
Men this is a crude clone of nairaland although you tried
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? by guyX(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
JackBizzle:
Dear programmers and web designers

I am just being curious. How much would it cost if someone wanted you to build a forum like nairaland for them.

I ask this because most web designers in Nigeria would rather point you to forum templates which are not simple for the user to navigate as Nairaland is.

Yes, a forum that has a similar functionality and look as nairaland?

I hope I was able to get to you early enough. I feel like I was sent to help you.

You can create a forum better than nairaland on wix.com

And you don't even have to be intelligent. It's just like setting up a Facebook account. Drag and drop.

And it will cost you less than 40k. Hosting, domain all included.

Wix.com is owned by an Israeli. So it's not mine. Months ago I was in your shoe. I am paying it forward.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? by DtangShayne: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
To be honest with you if i should or any professional web designer should charge you, i don't think it will be less than 300 to 400k because the programming languages, the security and other stuff involved is not easy at all.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? by solutionarena: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Take your business online with us today on *Cedarhostng* , our pricing are affordable, great features you can't find anywhere, 24/7 support and more.
Get our starter package of N10GB @ N5000/Yr comes with Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Emails, Subdomains & more.
Get our personal package of N30GB @ N7500/Yr comes with Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Emails, Subdomains & more
visit www.cedarhostng.net or call/WhatsApp: +2348186219002.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Payoneer Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate? / #ListenUpGoogle Why Google Omitted Nigeria On 2-step Verification Country List? / Humanity And Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.