Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 PM

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness (22987 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / 44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
I don't like Hypocrisy. May you be ban on Nairaland 20 years if u insult anybody. Ameen.

I take the challenge to u and u hypocritically change it.

I did not hypocritically change anything. Are you even aware that the use of the word 'hypocrite' up here, is an insult? Shouldn't I report you to the mods right now, for using it when referring to me? You know what? Just like you have stated up here: "may you be banned for 20 years, if you insult me." undecided I truly hope the mods are seeing this response from you.

APCsupporter:
let it happen to me if I commit the kind of crime he committed with impunity and even mocked me for not being able to get the mods to sanction him

Amen! sad And so may the same fate that befell Malton, befall you as well, both online and offline! Amen!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

I did not hypocritically change anything. Are you even aware that the use of the word 'hypocrite' up here, is an insult? Shouldn't I report you to the mods right now, for using it when referring to me? You know what? Just like you have stated up here: "may you be banned for 20 years, if you insult me." undecided I truly hope the mods are seeing this response from you.

Amen! sad And so may the same fate that befell Malton, befall you as well, both online and offline! Amen!

Indeed you hypocritically delete the place I prayed 4 u to type ameen.

Report me if dia is insult in my post.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:
Amen! Like you just said, may the Police catch you if you commit a crime....whether 'deliberately' or not, or whether you were forced or not! In fact, force does not enter into it... may you always be caught! Both online and offline.

Good!! sad I wish you the exact same thing, too.... undecided In fact, my prayers for you are that you should always be caught at every point in time. Were you not the same person that told someone to "Shut Up" earlier on, on this same thread? Or is the word "Shut Up" not an insult, too?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Indeed you hypocritically delete the place I prayed 4 u to type ameen.
Report me if dia is insult in my post.

I did not delete your post. In fact, at the time I quoted your last response, you had not added that word Amen, to it. You later went back to include it. So why are you now complaining? The word 'hypocrite' is an insult. Please check your dictionary. If you feel it is not an 'insult, then let me use the same word, in describing you!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Good!! sad I wish you the exact same thing, too.... undecided In fact, my prayers for you are that you should always be caught at every point in time. Were you not the same person that told someone to "Shut Up" earlier on, on this same thread? Or is the word "Shut Up" not an insult, too?

telling someone to "shut up" is not an insult as long as I didn't add any vulgar phrase to it like "your dirty mouth". the only abusive post that I made was posted some months ago and I have received my well-deserved ban for it. you can search till eternity
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:
telling someone to "shut up" is not an insult as long as I didn't add any vulgar phrase to it like "your dirty mouth". the only abusive post that I made was posted some months ago and I have received my well-deserved ban for it. you can search till eternity
Guy, you are being economical with the truth. Let me remind you, of the last time you told someone to shut up, right here on this thread. undecided

APCsupporter:
shut up man. who is even begging the middle belt? what I am saying is that the middle belt is full of different tribes that one person cannot speak for everyone. if the katafawas are happy with you it does not mean that gwaris share the same opinion with you. the fact that you said we see them as inferior shows that all that you are saying is based on hatred , the same character with that of ipob . please can you also tell me the version of Islam you are talking about? you attribute anything bad to Islam but when we start talking about cannibalism in your region you begin to talk about bad eggs. the middle belt is generally OK with the north east and north west and they are northerners. a few clashes doesn't mean that we are on bad terms. concentrate on building a good relationship with the ijaws first before coming to create disunity here

Haba! shocked You see why grown men should not lie. sad You told someone to shut up on the 7th of June, (just 4 days ago) in this post...and now you turned round to claim the incident occurred a few months ago and you served a ban for it? Did that person you responded to, report you to the mods? So telling someone to 'shut up' is not an insult in your own book? If someone said it to you now, I guess you would thank him for paying you a compliment, right?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

I did not delete your post. In fact, at the time I quoted your last response, you had not added that word Amen, to it. You later went back to include it. So why are you now complaining? The word 'hypocrite' is an insult. Please check your dictionary. If you feel it is not an 'insult, then let me use the same word, in describing you!

Now go and quote it or edit ur post 2 include it. Stop ranting use the report button if their is insult in my post and stop wailing.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
And i can see some average morons displaying pure and undiluted stupidity here. Don't know whether it is hereditary or acquired stupidity. But it is highly conc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you are being economical with the truth. Let me remind you, of the last time you told someone to shut up, right here on this thread. undecided

Haba! shocked You see why grown men should not lie. sad You told someone to shut up on the 7th of June, (just 4 days ago) in this post...and now you turned round to claim the incident occurred a few months ago and you served a ban for it? Did that person you responded to, report you to the mods? So telling someone to 'shut up' is not an insult in your own book? If someone said it to you now, I guess you would thank him for paying you a compliment, right?

are you trying to be funny or what? shut up might not be a pleasant statement to hear but there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. call any mod that you want to call nobody will ban me for saying "shut up" only without adding anything to make it an insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Now go and quote it or edit ur post 2 include it. Stop ranting use the report button if their is insult in my post and stop wailing.

Guy, nobody is ranting and wailing, here. You are the one doing all that, just by yourself. So kindly continue with your antics. You just used the word 'hypocrite' and you claimed it was not an insult. If I use the same word on you, will you take it as a compliment?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:
are you trying to be funny or what? shut up might not be a pleasant statement to hear but there is absolutely wrong with it. call any mod that you want to call nobody will ban be for saying "shut up" only without adding anything to make it an insult

Oh, there is nothing wrong with the phrase 'shut up?' shocked shocked What school did you attend again? Is that word a compliment, in your own eyes?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:
May the same action be taken against you, by God's grace! Say Amen...?

It doesn't prove anything. undecided Malton could have sent that screenshot to a friend of his, who is a fellow Nairalander.... Just think about it! That friend could have posted it here. You chaps need to stop issuing such threats.

How come I am just seeing this?

Thank you, boss. Na God go bless you for schooling these guys for free.

You can see that they got the guy banned on purpose, and are now bragging about it like a trophy.

Small time now, that APCsupporter will claim you are Malton. grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Guy, nobody is ranting and wailing, here. You are the one doing all that, just by yourself. So kindly continue with your antics. You just used the word 'hypocrite' and you claimed it was not an insult. If I use the same word on you, will you take it as a compliment?

Pls allow in am doing something now. I did not call u hypocrite. I said u hypocritically delete the place.

In other word you stylishly ignore the part.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
coptic:

You can see that they got the guy banned on purpose, and are now bragging about it like a trophy.

You dey mind am? Didn't you hear him saying 'shut up' is not an insult? I guess it is a compliment or a prayer, in his own view....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

You dey mind am? Didn't you hear him saying 'shut up' is not an insult? I guess it is a compliment or a prayer, in his own view....

I'm laughing at this right now. oya report me for telling somebody shut up since you think it's an insult

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Pls allow in am doing something now. I did not call u hypocrite. I said u hypocritically delete the place.

In other word you stylishly ignore the part.

Oh, you are changing your tune, now? shocked When you impute an action to a person, then you are subtly using that action to describe that person.

Please answer this question: You stated that I "hypocritically" deleted a word, even after I had explained to you that the word was not in your post, but you had added it after I quoted you. Yet, you still had the temerity to claim I hypocritically deleted the word. What if I say that you are hypocritically accusing me of deleting a word that was not there initially, when I first quoted you, and that you "hypocritically" added the word, after I had quoted you?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

I was so surprised when I saw that myself. He obviously doesn't know that the "shut up" phrase is a bad and hurtful thing to say to anyone, just like any insulting word.

Until today, I never knew that the "amen!" word can be such a difficult thing to say.

grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:
I'm laughing at this right now. oya report me for telling somebody shut up since you think it's an insult

Is that a dare? undecided
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
coptic:

nope, we got YOU banned by reporting your crimes against nairaland. if you are unhappy about that, report us if we break any nairaland rule
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Oh, there is nothing wrong with the phrase 'shut up?' shocked shocked What school did you attend again? Is that word a compliment, in your own eyes?

please go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you are changing your tune, now? shocked When you impute an action to a person, then you are subtly using that action to describe that person.

Please answer this question: You stated that I "hypocritically" deleted a word, even after I had explained to you that the word was not in your post, but you had added it after I quoted you. Yet, you still had the temerity to claim I hypocritically deleted the word. What if I say that you are hypocritically accusing me of deleting a word that was not there initially, when I first quoted you, and that you "hypocritically" added the word, after I had quoted you?

Yes u hypocritically delete the place. Use the report button or shut up.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Yes u hypocritically delete the place. Use the report button or shut up.

Thank you for giving me the ammo to use against you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

nope, we got YOU banned by reporting your crimes against nairaland. if you are unhappy about that, report us if we break any nairaland rule

How come I got banned and I am still here?

Malton and I are two different people.

grin

Unless if you want me banned like you did him.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Oya go use am.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

grin cheesy

This one pass ammo sef. Na mother of all bombs!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Oya go use am.

Definitely! Why won't I use it? You just put 2 insults in the same sentence - 'hypocrite' and 'shut up.'

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
coptic:

How come I got banned and I am still here?

Malton and I are two different people.

grin

Unless if you want me banned like you did him.

is it not the same Malton that created an alternate account malton1? you are malton. I wish I had that picture with me. but make the mistake of violating rule 2 again. we will make sure that you get banned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Agreed On A Bribe To Sell Off NITEL - Henry Shield (2017) / God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun / Buhari’s Return: Aso Villa Cabal Stages A Comeback, Sidelines Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.