Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South (4626 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar: EFCC, Magu Get 2-Week Ultimatum To Prosecute Ex Governor / Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO / Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2017
I read many ignorant comments saying the North only asked the Igbos to leave their region. You guys are simply pathetic and ignorant if you think the North knows the difference between an Igbo man and someone from Delta or Bayelsa state. They all see everyone from the south as Igbo immediately their madness starts.

Can you remember when there was religious war in the North and they even killed the Yorubas that are muslims?

You think if they start forcing Igbos out, they will ask for your state/tribe identity card? grin.

Keep acting like you don't know the type of people they are.....Ode grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by cyberdurable(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2017
lol

3 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by dukie25: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2017
I agree with you.

8 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
dukie25:
I agree with you.

Some people in this section have no idea of how this country is. They just love to argue blindly. I will just go back and read their ignorant comments while I laugh and eat my popcorn grin

Mumu people grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by dukie25: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

Some people in this section have no idea of how this country is. They just love to argue blindly. I will just go back and read their ignorant comments while I laugh and eat my popcorn grin

Mumu people grin

Arewa people don't know the difference between an Igbo man and a Yoruba man.
Anybody who is not Hausa is an Igbo man according to amaljiri thinking.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2017
dukie25:

Leave them let them continue to swim in their ignorance.

If you look closely, the people that declared this threat are mostly Muslims. It will end in a religious war, mark my word.

11 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2017
I just imagined a scenario when a Hausa man will attack an Urhobo man and he will start shouting, "I am not an igbo man, I am an Urhobo man"

The Hausa man will be like "Bascard, Urhobo na village for Igboland" grin

Sounds funny but that is the gospel truth cool

Mynd44, I didn't break any rule o grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by dukie25: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

If you look closely, the people that declared this threat are mostly Muslims. It will end in a religious way, mark my word.
This is the beginning of the end of Nigeria, the future appears bleak.

8 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2017
dukie25:

This is the beginning of the end of Nigeria, the future appears bleak.

Well, the end of Nigeria might be a blessing in disguise, who knows?

16 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by fineboynl(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2017
same way southerners don't know who is hausa and who is Fulani, there are northern minority as well. we still cannot differentiate the shia Muslim from sunni.

but the good side is that they all speak with one voice when it comes to one Nigeria even the Christians there too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2017
fineboynl:
same way southerners don't know who is hausa and who is Fulani, there are northern minority as well. but the good side is that they speak with one voice even the Christian there.

Christian and Muslim Northerners speak with one voice? shocked

Bro, you just came back from Jupiter? grin

8 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by ArmedRobber: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:
I read many ignorant comments saying the North only asked the Igbos to leave their region. You guys are simply pathetic and ignorant if you think the North knows the difference between an Igbo man and someone from Delta or Bayelsa state. They all see everyone from the south as Igbo immediately their madness starts.

Can you remember when there was religious war in the North and they evil killed the Yorubas that are muslims?

You think if they start forcing Igbos out, they will ask for your state/tribe identity card? grin.

Keep acting like you don't kn ow the type of people they are.....Ode grin
why re u shitting in ur pants,because south south, how many south south indigenes or Yoruba's can u find in north compare to igbos I can bet they re not up to a million

6 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by fineboynl(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

Christian and Muslim Northerners speak with one voice? shocked
Bro, you just came back from Jupiter? grin
when it come to one Nigeria
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2017
fineboynl:
when it come to one Nigeria

One Nigeria is a myth, bro wink

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by ArmedRobber: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:
I just imagined a scenario when a Hausa man will attack an Urhobo man and he will start shouting, "I am not an igbo man, I am an Urhobo man"

The Hausa man will be like "Bascard, Urhobo na village for Igboland" grin

Sounds funny but that is the gospel truth cool

Mynd44, I didn't break any rule o grin
stop finding excuses recently an Igbo man show gratitude to a Yoruba man that save his dad during the pogroms.

Leave north first

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2017
ArmedRobber:
why re u shitting in ur pants,because south south, how many south south indigenes or Yoruba's can u find in north compare to igbos I can bet they re not up to a million

So until south-south people are up to a million before you can take their lives seriously?

Bro, you are a potential traitor

18 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2017
ArmedRobber:
stop finding excuses recently an Igbo man show gratitude to a Yoruba man that save his dad during the pogroms.

Leave north first

Leave as in pack out or leave as in don't talk about them? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by KahlDrogo(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

Can you remember when there was religious war in the North and they evil killed the Yorubas that are muslims?

Keep acting like you don't know the type of people they are.....Ode grin
I see you igbos shitting in your pants already. They know other tribes exist in the south but specifically mentioned igbos. You people are the ones that wake up every morning to insult them and their religion. Stop deceiving yourself thinking others would share the same fate with you. You ask for it, they are about to give it to you.

If I were you and I reside in the North, I'd take the next ifesinachi bus out of there instead of wasting time sitting on the forum typing crap and laughing at myself.

Go and get your biafra. Nigeria is fed up with you people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by reptile1: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Truth of the matter is they dont know who is from Igbo land and who's not whenever they start their madness this is why my NUGA must be greased to take those around me down

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by APCsupporter: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

If you look closely, the people that declared this threat are mostly Muslims. It will end in a religious way, mark my word.

didn't your your Christian poop members threaten to burn down the country? go to their facebook page and see how they are chanting war.

3 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by ArmedRobber: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

Leave as in pack out or leave as in don't talk about them? undecided
aboki say make u leave north to east so that Biafra will be actualise

5 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by APCsupporter: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2017
dukie25:

do ipoop members know the difference between a Fulani and a Hausa man? do they know Nigerriens?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2017
ArmedRobber:
aboki say make u leave north to east so that Biafra will be actualise

They actually meant non-abokis

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

didn't your your Christian poop members threaten to burn down the country? go to their facebook page and see how they are chanting war.

Burn down the country as in literally or figuratively?

I am not with them on that. The main aim of Biafra is to peacefully secede since the government is not ready for restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I see you igbos shitting in your pants already. They know other tribes exist in the south but specifically mentioned igbos. You people are the ones that wake up every morning to insult them and their religion. Stop deceiving yourself thinking others would share the same fate with you. You ask for it, they are about to give it to you.

If I were you and I reside in the North, I'd take the next ifesinachi bus out of there instead of wasting time sitting on the forum typing crap and laughing at myself.

Go and get your biafra. Nigeria is fed up with you people.

You just spoke from your own kind of mentality. These Northerners don't reason like you. They don't know shi.t about South-South people. Accept the gospel truth

6 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by kollynxofodile(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

do ipoop members know the difference between a Fulani and a Hausa man? do they know Nigerriens?

Thank you very much
U actually understand "topography" of this country.

This post actually refres

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

We are saying the same thing. That is how the Northerners see Delta,Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom et al.

The fight is actually between the South and the North.

10 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by KahlDrogo(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Igbos now begging Yorubas for attachment. cheesy

Bloody cowards.

10 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by APCsupporter: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

We are saying the same thing. That is how the Northerners see Delta,Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom et al.

The fight is actually between the South and the North.

nobody will go out to fight but your insults are becoming unbearable and will soon backfire. the threat serves as a challenge to the ibos to prove their love for biafra by leaving the north. even if they don't leave by October 1st, nobody will go out to fight

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by BornAgainMay: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2017
grin

When an almajiris with cutlass will meet a Corper from Southwest. I wonder how the educated Corper will explain to the illiterate who he/she is

E-warriors can continue saying rubbish with their keyboard

9 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by APCsupporter: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

Burn down the country as in literally or figuratively?

I am not with them on that. The main aim of Biafra is to peacefully secede since the government is not ready for restructuring.

I never had any problem with biafra agitation until when it became clear to me that it's all about insulting buhari because he is a Muslim, calling Yoruba and Hausa all sorts of unprintable names. those youths must have heard enough of your curses and so decided to react. what have you not called Northerners in the name of agitation?

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by ArmedRobber: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

They actually meant non-abokis
not non they said igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! / BREAKING: Edo Election: Court Grants Ex-parte For Disqualification Of Ize-iyamu / Soludo Has Started Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.