Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

How Do I Make My Girl Friend To Love Me More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Girl Friend To Love Me More? (4513 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make My Girl Friend To Love Me More? by Chrisdonca(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2010
[color=#990000][/color][b][size=8pt][/size] PLS, MY FELLOW NL. I'M DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH A GIRL NAMED BLESSING, ! I WOULD REALLY LIKE HER TO LOVE ME MORE THAN SHE CAN IMAGINE,  BUT I DONT JUST KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. PLS I NEED YOUR HONEST HELP NOW, COS SHE IS MY HOPE.
Re: How Do I Make My Girl Friend To Love Me More? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2010
U cant force love tongue
Re: How Do I Make My Girl Friend To Love Me More? by unban190: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2010
buy her a Honda Judgement day

she would immediately dis-own her father
just to be with u~
Re: How Do I Make My Girl Friend To Love Me More? by elecktra(f): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2010
@ 190

that was really funny, did it work for you ??  grin grin grin

judgement day ko honda halla ni

@ poster

you need to sweep her off her feet {not literally o} love her as you would want her to love you if you guys are meant to be together she ll love you back even

much more than you can imagine just dont come back here to complain of her being obssesed with you  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Make My Girl Friend To Love Me More? by Krissykriss(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2010
Women are all abt d money. Now u know what 2 do.
Re: How Do I Make My Girl Friend To Love Me More? by Ben13: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2010
hmmm
Re: How Do I Make My Girl Friend To Love Me More? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2010
set an example and she will fellow you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. / I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook / Naturally Endowed Nigeria Lady Breaking The Internet With Her Massive B@@bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.