Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Some Bomb Python Skin Sneakers For Yall!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Bomb Python Skin Sneakers For Yall!! (890 Views)

New Affordable Shoes & Sneakers For Sell / CLEARANCE SALE Camo Natural Snake Skin Sneakers (PRICE REDUCED) / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Bomb Python Skin Sneakers For Yall!! by thakickfiend: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
I look at this beauty and think 'money well spent'dear cosmos!what a time to be alive!you know that mahogany suave feel those extra expensive croc silhouette bags that tell you bitch!we made it?well cop this pair of awesome python silhouette kicks and catch my drift! Lol.for that class with a touch of cool feel,the air Jordan 1 retro low NS 'iceblue' are for you and as usual the See more....[uhttp://thakickfiend..com.ng/2017/06/air-jordan-1-retro-low-ns-iceblue.htmlrl][/url]

Re: Some Bomb Python Skin Sneakers For Yall!! by thakickfiend: 1:09am On Jun 08, 2017
thakickfiend:
I look at this beauty and think 'money well spent'dear cosmos!what a time to be alive!you know that mahogany suave feel those extra expensive croc silhouette bags that tell you bitch!we made it?well cop this pair of awesome python silhouette kicks and catch my drift! Lol.for that class with a touch of cool feel,the air Jordan 1 retro low NS 'iceblue' are for you and as usual the See more....[uhttp://thakickfiend..com.ng/2017/06/air-jordan-1-retro-low-ns-iceblue.htmlrl][/url]
awesome stuff

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know This ''Slay'' Queen? Photo / 9 Luxurious Watch Brands For Perfectionists! / Brand-new Lonsdale Original Sneakers from UK{SOLD}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.