Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,254 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

Third Party Brouhaha!!!! Intruder Alert - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Third Party Brouhaha!!!! Intruder Alert (331 Views)

Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha / My Wife Always Brings In Third Party In Our Issues / A Weird Igbo Wedding Experience...and Food Brouhaha :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Third Party Brouhaha!!!! Intruder Alert by Azariyah(f): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
So my hubby introduced me to one of his female friends. In his usual manner he didn’t tell me what to look out for in her. Yes! He always allow me to discover peoples character myself and determine if I want to be friends with them.You know the saying “Don’t judge a book by its cover”

Back to the lady, when I first met her, I thought yeah!!!! She seems nice, cool and all that. I think I kinda bonded with her. We even exchanged contacts.

Two days afterwards, I saw a request for a Whatsapp group named “The Paul’s”, by the way that’s my hubby’s name. I was kinda taken aback as to why my hubby would be creating a group for us, but then deep down I knew it was highly unlikely.

I accepted the request and alas! When I scrolled down to check the group admin it was this lady, and the group members were myself, my hubby and her….Interesting!!! right?

Anyways I waited for my hubby to arrive from work, and we both talked about this so called new Whatsapp group, and had a good laugh about it not without a glass of freshly made sugarcane juice though. We agreed to let things unfold since we couldn’t unravel the motive behind her actions, though we both knew that the idea was totally silly.

To cut the long story short, I realized overtime that she wasn’t sending any reasonable message. My hubby and I didn’t send either. The group was as good as useful, ironically. Prior to my exiting the group I needed her to help me with a new hairdo as a hairstylist for my kind of hair is hard to come by in my neighbourhood. So I sent a message through the group. She initially obliged, but later gave some flimsy excuse, not even to me on the so called ‘group’, but to my hubby when their paths crossed, and this was weeks after she had said yes to my request.

Lo and behold! the day finally came. I sat down one sunny afternoon, took my phone, went to Whatsapp, and left the group, my hubby did the same and off course we all know who will be left by herself to her group that’s if she doesn’t end up deleting it. That was the last time I heard from her.

Looking back to this incident, so many questions flooded my mind.

Why would a female friend create a Whatsapp group for two newly married, mature couples?

What is the motive behind it?

I guess I will never know!!!!

What I do know is that there is no space for intruders or third party as it is called

What do you think?? Well, till I hear your thoughts let me sip my glass of zobo drink

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Belly Fat! / Marriage Ceremony / Terrible Accident Occurs As Train Ran Out Off Track To Hit A Recycling Carriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.