Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) (9551 Views)

I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
First I want to say a very big thank you to all the nairalad fams who ha shown me love through this years.

Milychocs, and the other nairalanders who don't want their names to be mentioned. I thank you guys.

I thank you to the guy who gave me a short contract last week which gave me the dough to roof this little house I'm about to complete for my dear mom.

I want to thank all my haters for their usual criticism which most times fire me up to do many cool things no one expected of me.

For sometime now I've been heavily criticised for pouring out my mind but I didn't let that got to Me because I've grown thick skin to bullshits.

I've been called out sometimes only to be told I'm dumber than Kim Kardashian and incredibly stupid than Kanye West.
So I said to be, if been if s their definition of been dumb and incredibly stupid, then I want to be stupid and dumb forever.

When I was a kid I promise to take good care of mom which includes building her a house
So I'm glad that promise is about to be fulfilled.
I'm a student and for me to have built the little house up to this level, I think I deserve a standing ovation.

I would compete it before my mom's birthday and present to her as a gift.
Wow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by FTrebirth(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
it's not as if i'm doubting you but i was expecting to see a picture of you standing close the house...at least. shocked

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Its not everything you post on here

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bro, I really don't understand. Are you narcissistic, or you just have this overwhelming need to show off. It might even be Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in disguise, or a paranoiac complex of sorts, since you feel haters are always watching you.

Bro, please endeavour to visit a psychiatrist at your soonest convenience. I'm speaking out of concern, not mockery.

Congrats on the house anyway, your mom must be proud.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
I Pray So.. Airforce Why Time U Turn Agent, U Knw Yarn Me The Matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by onihaxxy: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
honestly, this guy matter don tire me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Caustics: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
mr man go and sit down. cool

9 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Padiga: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
wait, you don build your own house first?
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Your moniker shoulda been

Airforce-clown instead of Airforce 1 grin

29 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Your face and the house look alike

15 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Josh44s(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
FTrebirth:
it's not as if i'm doubting you but i was expecting to see a picture of you standing close the house. shocked

Lmfao. Lemme grab my popcorn and Coca Cola coz this is going to be one hell of a long ride. Let the bashing begins

As for you Airforce1. Quit it bro, stop making a fool outta ur self day in day out. Keep ur life private and stop forcing urself into becoming a celebrity before u become a celebrity of nuisance and menace to ur mother. Have some pity on the woman who gave birth to you please.

14 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
House fishing grin

2 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Padiga: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
I love your persistence by the way.

And no, not everybody hates you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
LalaSnakeLala:
Your face and the house look alike

You and poverty look alike cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
borrow posesad cry
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by dacblogger: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
We all know that's your elder brother building that house... undecided

5 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by kingphilip(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Abeg no fex o

Na so grass de grow for the place ni

The place go good to farm o

5 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Seems you enjoy getting bashed
Are you a masochist?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Airforce1:

You and poverty look alike cheesy
I wasn't insulting you in the first place. Second, you don't know my face. Enjoy your bashing

7 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
All d best.

1 Like

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Fearlez: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Way to go.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Fearlez: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:
House fishing grin
I'm dimples-hunting grin
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fearlez:
I'm dimples-hunting grin

We know each other? I'm drawn to the lez in your moniker or am I mistaking you for someone else? lipsrsealed
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by ndujekwu(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kwantinu!!!! Till ur village people start using ur picture to fan themselves while singing "no do no do, no do gra gra for me oooooo" grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Airforce1, like seriously...which of your brothers is sponsoring this your mum's project?. We know it's not you. grin

1 Like

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
People just like to seek attention on the Internet.

The house looks like an abandoned project which belongs to someone else, see bushes all around it, the house looks like it has been left there for a very long time...

Smh.

23 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Fearlez: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

We know each other? I'm drawn to the lez in your moniker or am I mistaking you for someone else? lipsrsealed
I'm a newbie. Do you have dimples? I'm a sucker for girls who do
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
If this is really true then congratulations smiley

4 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Freeman50(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Papi, anything you are or you do in this life is in your own pocket. Gentle men don't wash their dirty linen in public. I've always seen you as a matured guy that's still struggling to make ends meet......the high time you stop living a fake life...the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by LePrezident(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fearlez:
I'm a newbie. Do you have dimples? I'm a sucker for girls who do

Waiting for Dimples129 to respond.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Princeboca12(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Airforce1:
First I want to say a very big thank you to all the nairalad fams who ha shown me love through this years.

Milychocs, and the other nairalanders who don't want their names to be mentioned. I thank you guys.

I thank you to the guy who gave me a short contract last week which gave me the dough to roof this little house I'm about to complete for my dear mom.

I want to thank all my haters for their usual criticism which most times fire me up to do many cool things no one expected of me.

For sometime now I've been heavily criticised for pouring out my mind but I didn't let that got to Me because I've grown thick skin to bullshits.

I've been called out sometimes only to be told I'm dumber than Kim Kardashian and incredibly stupid than Kanye West.
So I said to be, if been if s their definition of been dumb and incredibly stupid, then I want to be stupid and dumb forever.

When I was a kid I promise to take good care of mom which includes building her a house
So I'm glad that promise is about to be fulfilled.
I'm a student and for me to have built the little house up to this level, I think I deserve a standing ovation.

I would compete it before my mom's birthday and present to her as a gift.
Wow.

Nice one. I feel ur hustle. Hope ur mum is not on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is MTN Clearing Our Debt? / What Your Month Of Birth Says About You / Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.