Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Hadith About Najran Christians Praying In The Masjid(mosque) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hadith About Najran Christians Praying In The Masjid(mosque) (2740 Views)

Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) / Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / 5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadith About Najran Christians Praying In The Masjid(mosque) by felixomor: 12:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Deicide:

you mean this?

which you weren't able to grasp what I meant? if you want I could dissect it for you

Nah, i dont need dissection of a fallacy.
Sorry undecided
Re: Hadith About Najran Christians Praying In The Masjid(mosque) by Deicide: 1:01am On Jun 08, 2017
felixomor:

Nah, i dont need dissection of a fallacy.
Sorry undecided
prove that you are intelligent and point out the fallacy grin
Re: Hadith About Najran Christians Praying In The Masjid(mosque) by felixomor: 1:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Deicide:

prove that you are intelligent and point out the fallacy grin
First prove that u are no apetheist. cool

1 Like

Re: Hadith About Najran Christians Praying In The Masjid(mosque) by Deicide: 2:05am On Jun 08, 2017
felixomor:

First prove that u are no apetheist. cool
ok we done.
Re: Hadith About Najran Christians Praying In The Masjid(mosque) by alBHAGDADI: 5:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Caseless:
whoever said that is not foolish. Every prophet that came before prophet Muhammad preached monotheism. What's Islam? A religion and path that defines monotheism in true term of it.
how many of them claimed to be Muslim? Where is Islam written in history books before Mohammad was born?

If those prophets were Muslims, where is it written that they called Allah's name?

As it is written that they all called Yahweh's name, and even had His name in their own names e.g EliYah, why don't Muslims call Yahweh as well?
Re: Hadith About Najran Christians Praying In The Masjid(mosque) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Christians dont get it twisted, they prayed facing east inside masjid means they prayed like muslim NOT SINGING AND DANCING AND SHOUTING AND READING BIBLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lust Of The Flesh, And Why It's Bad To Love Money / I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly / Christ Embassy Pastors Welcome Their First Child After 13 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.