Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ntel: My Worst Internet Service Provider - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ntel: My Worst Internet Service Provider (1664 Views)

See The Current Worst Internet Provider In Nigeria / Best Internet Service Provider In Abuja??? / Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ntel: My Worst Internet Service Provider by niyiguy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
I left SpectraNet 4GLTE for nTel NG 2months plus not just because of bad Internet network but because of the way their customer service attends to loyal customers.

I have been a Fan of SpectraNet for many years irrespective of service fluctuation because it is a norm in this part of the world. What actually got me pissed was when SpectraNet service fluctuated for like two weeks, I called customer care that I can't pay for a full service and get half service that I won't be paying for the next month subscription but they refused - meaning I want a compensation. I felt bad that I can not be compensated for having a bad services for 2weeks, so I left for nTel.

On getting to nTel, same fluctuating services as usual, that is not the issues, after using nTel for 2months, their 4GLTE device started fluctuating between the signages on the device, I took the device to the their technical support center @ Falomo, they said the device cnt be fixed that I need to purchase another device, while all these happened, I had a running data plan on my SIM.

So I was left to purchase another nTel device, I spoke to the customer care service, I requested for a replacement of device, I was told that the companies policy doesn't support replacement, I was wondering if I purchase the device from a road side shop.

A device I bought from big Company not a road side shop, I was denied a replacement. This means they only care about the Money not ready to protect customers interest by bringing in inferior and substandard devices.

I know that someone would have been victim of this situation but this is a rip off. I also meant someone that their office complaining of bad devices.

These guys are corperate 419s operating in Nigeria.

NOTE: nTel devices are bad, very bad. You can give nTel SIM a trial.

Re: Ntel: My Worst Internet Service Provider by 2shure: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Baba jus stick to spectranet.
Such a shame that i only get 1 to 2mb as speed.
I have called. Met with they technician
But still its 1mb 2mb speed
Maybe cause i am on 40gig plan.
But i doybt if Spectranet speed exceeds 2mb
Its my 5th month and yet still 2mb as speed
While at nite its 1mb
I think this 4g of a thing esp ib naija is a big scam.
Tho spectranet is ok for surfing
But it fluctuates sometimes 5hrs
Sometimes a while day.
I cant go back to mtn and the rest
Cause spectranet does not zapp data.
All networks are the same.
Including smile.
Ntel are the last persons i will use.
Bleep dia unlimited day and night
Abegi.

My last sub i was given additional 20gig
Making it 60gig.
Now im on 35gig.
Bro manage Spectranet abeg.
Na im i dey use dey write u sef
Re: Ntel: My Worst Internet Service Provider by AbujabestISP: 6:29pm On May 06, 2018
Smile remains outstanding

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Student, Builds Planting Machine And A Locally-made Generator / 10 Most Posionous Snakes - Pics... / What's The Difference Between These Two Phones (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.