Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. (55172 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, what is it now?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, is that you on the pic? . Woowing handsome men is my game grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57347322][/quote]

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by tunazi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
JasonScolari:

That's me joking.
Aye boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Do watch because we will.be kicking some naija ass 2-0 grin grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
bullabong:
I haven't even checked ur profile,I was speaking from my clairvoyant nature. Sorry for bugging u anyway...bye
You clairvoyant? Cool. You didn't bug me...
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
I don't waste time to discard friends so there won't be time for anyone to betray me. Never been betrayed.

Come, let me betray you
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Rozaybb:
falling inlove with u for no reason...cant allow friendship just flow

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
mediocre:
It was actually the other way round. I snitched on my friend. He wanted to date one of my female friends and I didn't like the idea because the guy was bad news, couldn't watch her make such a colossal mistake . So I advised her not to, and she went to tell him Lol. She eventually did sha and he shattered her heart of course.

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
IFEANNYI:
Friends and betrayal is normal, almost everyone would betray your trust one day, one way or the other.

My own creed is to:
Trust no fucker.
Do all the good i can for everyone.
Expect absolutely nothing in return.

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
jbaby265:
one thing I learnt in life is that. Any FRIEND who later turned an ENEMY has been an enemy From day one.. was only waiting for manifestation date.. believe me on this

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Jakasibo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Taniaa:
Had plans with this "friend" to start selling makeup products in school.
Struggled and gave her 36K
few days later she told me the money was stolen,
was so down cause i remembered the stress of getting the money,
at the same time i consoled her.
Later found out from our mutual friend that the money wasn't stolen and infact she bought the products and was selling to students already,,
To say i was shocked is an understatement.
I was flabbergasted.
Confronted her and she blatant denied,
she later confessed after series of persuation and promised to return the money,but she never did.
Now that's betrayal
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Jakasibo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Taniaa:
Later found out from our mutual friend that the money wasn't stolen and infact she bought the products and was selling to students already,,
I was flabbergasted.
she later confessed after series of persuation and promised to return the money,but she never did.
This is betrayal and breach of trust

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bubblefairy:

Seriously, how wicked can some people be, poisoning your fellow human being slowly. I wouldn't have believed it was possible until it happened to me also.
My supposed best friend in school poisoned me gradually for two years. I was so sick for the duration of the two years that I didn't attend some lectures at all, I attended like 20% of school. Spent two years crying and she was consoling me (only God knows how im still alive).
First semester final year, I had a missing script, it was then some people came to inform me that my supposed best friend connived with some of my coursemates to make my script go missing so I can have an extra year.
It was then I came to my senses.
Rushed home, went to a general hospital, did series of tests and the poison was confirmed, flushed the poison out, went to school with a renewed vigour. While everyone was happy about NYST posting, I was shedding serious tears and searching for my missing script. Only God and my reputation saved me, I would have had an extra year.
The first day I got to camp, I got a call from my two-timing friend, she asked me where I was and I told her NYSC camp, the next thing she asked me was 'WHAT ARE U DOING THERE? ' I just smiled and told her I was frying chewing gum.

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
hazard1759:
This dude i called my friend was supposed to bring my then girlfriend to my house in school, i was staying off K. To cut long story short, my guy was straffing my gf behind ma back.He always had one excuse or the other for not coming with her. I got to know about it and swore to take my pound of flesh. As i type, I've straffed like 5 of his gf, Including his baby mama. An eye for an eye. Revenge sweet gan

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Beg who? You think everyone is a parasite like you? So what if she becomes 1st lady? There're things that *I* value more than someone's social standing. I'd rather be best friends with a street beggar, than be friends with someone I can't trust, you bloody leech!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57347645][/quote]

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm sure with the same money you got from selling your soul & values by licking boots like the lap dog you're starting to sound like.

Unlike you, some of us CANNOT be bought because we stand for something different, that goes beyond the who is who in the world.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
tropaz:

I concor

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by bullabong(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
You clairvoyant? Cool. You didn't bug me...
My clairvoyant tendencies comes and goes,but I am always attracted to human beings of the same kind as my self.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by tropaz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
I concur abi? No vex dawng
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by tropaz(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57349427][/quote]

Must u quote me? Underage
#concur
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by johnson11(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Zarzar,

What about Tsonga, isn't it also part of your official language?

ZarZar:

You said so much, I don't even know where to begin.

The voice thing I didn't answer because 1)I don't know what you're referring to & 2)I don't believe it's related to anything other than perhaps the style of music. Example, people into traditional music tend to sound a certain way etc. Maybe it's voice training or whatever, IDK.

No, we don't have Pidgin. There're 12 ethnic groups in total. Starting from the top it's Zulu, Xhosa, Tswana, Ndebele, Swazi, Sotho, Pedi, Venda, Shangaan, Indians, Coloureds & Afrikaners.

Soweto= South Western Township.

So, what language do you speak?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by IYADARA(f): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
I was the betrayal myself and I regret it till date

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
johnson11:
Zarzar,

What about Tsonga, isn't it also part of your official language?

Tsonga is Shangaan.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
IYADARA:
I was the betrayal myself and I regret it till date

Wow! Care to share ? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Amicable24: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Taniaa:
I was flabbergasted.
Ooooops, too bad.

May God restore the money back to you in many folds, Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by iamrealdeji(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
One devil back stabbed me and stole my bf... Swore to keep only male friends after that. Male frds get their own wahala though sad
what is the wahala in keeping male friends?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by iamrealdeji(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dimples129:
The classic, she slept with my man in my bed while she was homeless and crashing at mine. She's still my best friend though but she's never met a boyfriend of mine since grin
you're probably the biggest fool in the world or you do the same to others. if its the former,then this time around,she would probably poison you,how can you still be friends with someone who did that to you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Arisekola90: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Just here to read comments...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In A Village In Abuja / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / Huge Snake Killed In Alagbole, Ogun State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.