Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. (55181 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

OK you've misunderstood the story because you just love interviewing rather than conversing. Anyway there was no swapping, we never slept with the same guy! She took mine and I took hers. Finished. Good night cheesy

Goodnight cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah u serious no wonder she has the mind to go bleep ya man, eh eh now I see reasons,mehn nor still mean sha,u can still take revenge by been successful in future

Hahahaha

As if u knew. ..... years later I was still the same person who accommodated her for some days when she came into town. Her elder sister was so angry with me when she heard the girl slept in my house.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by optional1(f): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
though shall not speak french

jealousy grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

my laura. tongue

Yes oo. My one and only Captain.

How re u doing this night?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

11years ago i still dey akara school self..
That's was the time of love letters.
ahahahah na wa oooo,dat a long time sha,hmmm tinz dey happen sha,but una dey try ooo,and nor forget ooo I hold u ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Écouter de la musique plus diversifiée, en particulier l'Afrique de l'Ouest

Translation: Listen to more diverse music, especially West African..... You will love it same way we enjoy AKA, Nyovest, HHP, Mafikizolo, Branda Fasie, Yvonne Chakachaka, Lucky Dube, Hugh Masakela and the rest.

My taste in music IS diverse. I just don't know this French band. Not that I've ever listened to French music before.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
yes oooo,speak english so dat I go fit tafia

grin ok
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Goodnight cry

Chatting with you is hard because you are just so inquisitive! You ask question after question grin
I don't like being interviewed because we have fbi on nl who will produce the transcript to use against me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

jealousy grin
yes oooo u know na,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by CaptainGOOD: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes oo. My one and only Captain.
How re u doing this night?

Doing so good my dear.
How was ur day?.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jayceon:
hehehe.some nairalanders' name come to mind,I swear if some of this arguments were face to face I'd have some people in hospital

Kikikiki grin Go you, the rose of Soweto.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Chatting with you is hard because you are just so inquisitive! You ask question after question grin
I don't like being interviewed because we have fbi on nl who will produce the transcript to use against me grin grin

#Heartbroken cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha

As if u knew. ..... years later I was still the same person who accommodated her for some days when she came into town. Her elder sister was so angry with me when she heard the girl slept in my house.
eh eh forgiven spirit is abundantly filled in u,,,so old tinz wave away,so she married now?and you who's ya bf?hope his loyal nor wan hear same story again ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Doing so good my dear.
How was ur day?.

My day was good as well.

So what's up for the night?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin ok
eh eh,oya enter d car lemm drop u off,,
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by optional1(f): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
na wa ooo,dat year for school na after teaching dem dey ask question ooo,but thiz ya own na b4 teaching,na wa ooo,

lolzzz

na before we even write the day's date we dey ask question self.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

lolzzz

na before we even write the day's date we dey ask question self.
abadabideEEe aunty who can say '' ''i''I chai so for ya mind now u dey escape ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Stevengerd(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmm!!! Some Few Yrs Back, there was this gal i love so much and was crushing really hard on her. the gal sef deh feel the vibes. My cousin out of jelously went behind my back, started telling this gal all sort of nonsense. that i only wat to use and dump her, that i dnt love her. Geez!!! Thank God Say The Gal Use Maturity, She told a close frnd of mine wat my cousin said about me. My Nigga Just Told Her Steph... Is Nt As Bad, As He Is Been Painted. Since Then I Just Distance My Sef Frm The Idiot Oh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by optional1(f): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
ahahahah na wa oooo,dat a long time sha,hmmm tinz dey happen sha,but una dey try ooo,and nor forget ooo I hold u ooo

lolzz

i no recieve anyone self from una cos na man in a girl form i been be that year..
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:
Yes..... A girl I called my friend, My sister betrayed me big time. I caught her red handed in bed with my bf. What hurt me the most was the fact that the day prior to that incident, I was the one looking after her baby cuz she told me she will be travelling out of town for a day meanwhile madam was bleeping my man. I was such a big FOOL.
you know I wouldn't toy with ur heart like that smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

My taste in music IS diverse. I just don't know this French band. Not that I've ever listened to French music before.

Aight, I'm sure you do just pulling your legs cool

I've had this one on repeat all day by Petit Miguelito from Republic of Benin you should listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH7bv5Zrn4

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Oyiboman69: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
The day I knew my my girlfriend was having a thing with my cousin, my heart almost jump out from the shelter of my chest, that incident is still hunting me till date. embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

I've had this one on repeat all day by Petit Miguelito from Republic of Benin you should listen to it.

OK cool, I'll listen to it now.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

i no recieve anyone self from una cos na man in a girl form i been be that year..
chinekem ma aaaa e nor mean eee trangender nor dey marry !!
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh forgiven spirit is abundantly filled in u,,,so old tinz wave away,so she married now?and you who's ya bf?hope his loyal nor wan hear same story again ooo

Ooo yes.. We have to learn how to forgive. . I for one don't bear grudges. Everything on this earth so I believe happens for a reason. Now I have every reasons to smile for i am blessed. As for her, I don't know what's happening in her life.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ooo yes.. We have to learn how to forgive. . I for one don't bear grudges. Everything on this earth so I believe happens for a reason. Now I have every reasons to smile for i am blessed. As for her, I don't know what's happening in her life.
good girl bravo,nor worry eh,beta man go locate u eh..
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
you know I wouldn't toy with ur heart like that smiley

My hun.. i trust u on that tongue

Hope u had a great day
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by optional1(f): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
abadabideEEe aunty who can say '' ''i''I chai so for ya mind now u dey escape ooo

lolz
make i begin dey come and go oh..
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
No one has ever betrayed me...I doubt if pple have the heart to betray me smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by optional1(f): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
chinekem ma aaaa e nor mean eee trangender nor dey marry !!

lolz

na you do the trans surgery for me bah
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

My hun.. i trust u on that tongue

Hope u had a great day
yes sweetheart.. Had a nice day nd you? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

I have no thoughts on it. I like the 2nd guy though wink tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In A Village In Abuja / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / Huge Snake Killed In Alagbole, Ogun State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.