Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Anyone With The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone With The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses? (1969 Views)

Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses? by blackcypha(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
I have heard alot about this book and its mysterious powers, anyone who has it shud ploease contact me on blackcypha99@yahoo.com
I am very serious and curious to know if this is true , and if it is, i hope to use it powers to banish the forces of evil once and for all, !
so respondez,
Re: Anyone With The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2010
no such powers exist shocked
Re: Anyone With The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
The ook u are loking for is demonic and has got nothing to do with the biblical moses
Re: Anyone With The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses? by Tonyet1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2010
Chukwudi dont teach him the dangers he never asked for any rather just give him some wine let him drink to stupor if you have any wink wink
Re: Anyone With The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses? by KunleOshob(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Post
Why don't you google it up? It is available free on the internet. Whilst you are at it you can also do some studies on Jewish mystism [kaballah] which is closely related to these books. Literature on it is also available on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_and_Seventh_Books_of_Moses

@Chukwudi /Tonye-t

Not all the books claimed to be demonic by the church is actually demonic. Some of the secrets in them were actually revealed to Moses by God and that was the source of the miracles he did in freeing the children of Israel from Egypt. He was also allegdly directed by God to teach only a wise few these secret knowledge as this knowledge would be open to abuse if it was thrown out in the open. It is the on the basis of this that cults were built around these knowledge to preserve them. Cults such as AMORC / Rosicrusians are thought to have been started based on these knowledge. It is also common knowledge top members of orthodox churches[including the priesthood] especially the RCC [that are notorious for hiding information] are members of these so called cults. They are only labelled demonic to scare of people and monpolize the knowledge inheren in it.
Re: Anyone With The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses? by blackcypha(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2010
`@tonye
and who told u i want2 drink 2 stupor, ?
@kunle
the stuff is not on wikipedia just checked the link now, it only listed the contents.
Re: Anyone With The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses? by KunleOshob(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2010
blackcypha:

`@tonye
and who told u i want2 drink 2 stupor, ?
@kunle
the stuff is not on wikipedia just checked the link now, it only listed the contents.

Just google "sixth and seventh books of moses" and "kaballah" you would find the answers you need there

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Call Him A Loving And Merciful God, When He Clearly Is Not? / Touch Not Mine Anointed / Another Hidden Secret. Obamacare, Wall Street, RFID Chips And 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.