Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) (57643 Views)

David Sharon Emerges As New Child Actor (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo Resting His Head On Moyo Lawal's Chest (Photo) / Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by BroadwayAfrica: 1:37am On Jun 08, 2017
It's Possible For Man And Woman To Have A Platonic Relationship

In a world where a close relationship between a man and a woman has always raised a red flag, where people find it difficult to accept that a man and a woman can have a platonic relationship without any romantic connections, Nollywood actor Bolanle Ninalowo has proven the world wrong with his strictly platonic relationship with co-actor Yvonne Jegede.

For a man like Bolanle who admitted to being a playboy once upon a time, shared that a man and a woman can truly be friends without being romantically involved with each other. According to him, he has shown the world that this is truly and indeed possible. Bolanle who made news as regards to his relationship with Yvonne Jegede has once again debunked the rumors saying he never had anything to do with Yvonne aside from friendship.

In an exclusive chat with BroadwayTV, Bolanle shared that he never dated Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede and they were best friends.

“I never dated Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne was just my best friend. She is like a sister to me and it remains that.”

When asked how possible it was to share a platonic friendship with an opposite sex, Bolanle responded saying;

“Well I have shown them the possibilities of it being possible and I hope they have learnt from that. Part of my career right now, the whole situation with Yvonne and I, have a big impact to where I am in terms of how popular I got. I have a master’s degree in marketing and branding. I am a PR guru myself so we are here to sell the market, to sell the work. You buy into it that is your problem. We make our cheese and we are out. That was what happened.”

Speaking on how he joined the industry after years of living outside the country and how he was received, he said;

“I didn’t come to Nollywood thinking I was going to be accepted, I came to be a force to reckon with and for me it has been 100 % focus on the place where I want to go so I do things everyday that support where I want to be. I don’t see all the negativity; I don’t give ear to that. There are lots of challenges but I haven’t been challenged so far because if I have I won’t be here right now. I just see it as processes and periods. Nobody promised anything was going to be easy but we are here now and I thank God for grace.”

On what Nollywood has taken away from him, Nino said that he has made lots of sacrifices to be where he is today and the biggest being his children.

“Nollywood has given me the opportunity to become who I want to be, supported my dreams and has given me the opportunity to discover myself but they say you have all it takes but it’s also going to take all you’ve got. If you want the benefit of something you also need to want the cost of it so Nollywood has taken so much for me. I have made a lot of sacrifices to be who I am today. So what I always ask myself is am I willing to spend a few months or years of my life the way most people want so I can spend the rest of my life the way they cannot. So it is a decision and a choice for me. The most important sacrifice for me would be my kids. I have two beautiful kids, a boy and a girl but unfortunately I am separated from their mother but I would have loved to be there for them every day and see them every day but this is real life.”

He further stated that whatever he is doing right now is all for his Children and their future. He said; “The most important thing is that I am not a sentimental person. I am a realist and everything I am doing I am doing for the future of my kids not just for myself and to help other people, I guess I find solace knowing that I am not in the club or out there just having fun but working. I am a hardworking person and thank God for blessing my work so that justifies the fact like I said, the kids are not going to eat sand, I got to work.”

For the full interview click on the link below;

- See more at: http://www.broadwayafrica.com/it-is-possible-for-a-man-and-a-woman-to-have-a-platonic-relationship-bolanle-ninalowo/

Watch full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHgLXdpqg9Q

My name is Bolanle Ninalowo but I am popularly called Nino. I have seven siblings and I am a native of Ikorodu in Lagos State. I spent the first 15 years of my life in Nigeria. I relocated to Chicagoand I lived there for 15 years. I studied Accounting at Devry University and Marketing at Keller Graduate School of Management, both in America.

Career

I did use my degree to gain employment in various firms in America and Nigeria, before I decided to pursue my passion for acting. I was once a banker; I worked with Bank One. I was also an accountant at a company called General Growth Properties in Chicago. Upon my return to Nigeria, I worked with Guaranty Trust Bank.

Relocation

I decided to relocate to Nigeria because I had always wanted to pursue my interests in the arts and reconnect with the Nigerian society. That was a major reason why I was glad to observe National Youth Service Corps in Ibadan, Oyo State.

Movies

The first movie I produced was titled Rebirth and it was also my debut screen appearance. It won me the Revelation of the year at the Best of Nollywood Awards in 2010. The plot of the movie was woven around HIV awareness and stigmatization of people living with the disease. It was premiered in several cities in the United States of America. I hope to break into Hollywood very soon and there are plans to actualise it.

Challenges

I do not see challenges because I am very focused and determined. I believe power belongs to God and time and chance happens to all. Adversity causes some men to break and others to break records. The key to success lies is in our hands because we decide our own fate.

Acting

I broke the four-year acting hiatus because I wasn’t successful in other ventures .I have no issues with being typecast or asked to play bad boy roles in movies. I now get more scripts and it is as a result of grace and answered prayers. I am working hard on being the best I can be. I am of the opinion that any producer who casts me in his or her film deems me fit enough to play the role.

Interests

I moved on to other interests after the premiere of my first movie because casting directors and producers turned me down on account of my body size. I was told I was too big. Aside from acting, I also run a car dealership company which is a family business. My father who has always been a prominent car dealer bequeathed the business to my siblings and me. I once ran a record label called Diesel Music for three years. I recently wound down the label after I returned to acting.

Highpoints

I am a living testimony of Gods existence and power. I have worked with almost every reputable actor in the industry in just one year. I have also featured in several films that have yet to be released. My acting career is also gradually becoming financially rewarding. I am happy with where I am and things can only get better.

Strength

My selling point is my character and it has brought me this far. I am blessed with an image people find attractive.

Style

My style is simple and I like to be comfortable. I love wearing t-shirts, jeans and my sunshade. I wear sunshades and jewellery all the time.

Relationship

I am not married or in a relationship at the moment. I am very focused and staying off any distractions. Love is a beautiful thing. I wish to find love someday because everyone wants to be loved and appreciated.

Inspiration

I am inspired by success stories. I like to see impossibilities turn into possibilities and dreams come true.

https://punchng.com/wish-find-love-bolanle-ninalowo/amp/

[img]https://4.bp..com/-cSWQwuH6jYU/VVhA6xJBn-I/AAAAAAAFQN8/aDYgVv_s-as/s1600/4.png[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by adadioranmah(f): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
This guy ehhhhhh

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by teamsynergy: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
woooh... the dude is clean , cute and fit mehn...
Beverly OSU should beta be careful around this guy..

cos his 9incher go uninstall her hardware all at once ...

na joke ooo

23 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by etzskillz(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yorubad demon
#ProudlyOmoluabi
#ProudYorubaBoy
#YorubaLasa

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
shocked

He is handsome...

But he is either gay or has body odour.

Fair people smell a lot.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by Igboblog: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
adadioranmah:
This guy ehhhhhh
which network you dey use
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by philo04(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
nonsense
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brb
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by Tickles01: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fine guy.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by nicerichard05: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Not trying to be f
gay o buh those nìpples are fuckìng too big nd it looks abnormal for a man to have them. xcept our sisters tinks otherwise
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by nicerichard05: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
in Beverly Osu mind she should jst get to know how his Dick tastes like. lol

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
e try
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
adadioranmah:
This guy ehhhhhh
grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by shadrach77: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Funny name. Why will a man be even proud to call himself "Bolanle"? He's hot sha sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
The guy enheee

nicerichard05:
Not trying to be f
gay o buh those nìpples are fuckìng too big nd it looks abnormal for a man to have them. xcept our sisters tinks otherwise
cheesy
okay
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by etzskillz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
He is handsome...

hater

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Where d hot dey?

Make i mind my biz shaa..

See below for data.

See testimonies of nairalanders who have bought too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by jobbers: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
ok
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
I don't know him.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by nicerichard05: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is handsome...

i swr most fair guys get body odour. lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by Crestedguy4real: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is handsome...

you this foolish and attention seeker,you always run people down with your mouth

20 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
See muscles o. I hear say big guys like this dey get small cassava.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by tosynomolara(f): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
The Only WTF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
he can never be from any other tribe

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) by Harwoyeez(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tap Don dey run for some pipu's under as dem dey see fine guy grin shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Hits Club Rumors In Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage's Father Is Dead (Photo) / Cleo Tao Is Dead! (Planet 101.1FM Presenter In Akwa Ibom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.