Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Do I Go About This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Go About This? (592 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 08, 2017
Hello friends, please I really need a suggestion here, I graduated October last year, and at the same time I am also a professional footballer outside Nigeria, in my HND 1, 1.2 and 2.1 I was around , until my 2.2 where I got an offer to come play outside Nigeria, so when it was time for my final year exams which was December last year , I took an excuse from my team and came back to Nigeria to write my final semester exams, and after that I also did my clearance immediately. So I can be in batch A for Service, but unfortunately I was in batch but couldn't make Stream 1,,I just wanted to see if it was possible for me to make Stream 1 then stay for the 3 weeks camp and then align matters with my PPA, but now am in stream 2 , and I can't really wait for it anymore. Please I want to know is there anything I can do about it , maybe extend my service year. Before i clock 30? I have asked around but they told me since I have done Finger print there would be no way , that I have to wait . Please who else has a better suggestion for me. Thanks all much love.
Re: How Do I Go About This? by dingbang(m): 5:36am On Jun 08, 2017
If I were you I would have continued playing football..
Re: How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2017
dingbang:
If I were you I would have continued playing football..
Man i need to finish my studies , and I combined it perfectly well with my soccer right from secondary school.
Re: How Do I Go About This? by dingbang(m): 5:47am On Jun 08, 2017
aurxtino:
Man i need to finish my studies , and I combined it perfectly well with my soccer right from secondary school.
I didn't say you should drop your studies.. I mentioned if I were you.. Goodluck with your career
Re: How Do I Go About This? by Saintsammurai(m): 5:54am On Jun 08, 2017
you play football outside the country and you are schooling in Nigeria..
How is that even possible?
Are you really sure you are a footballer?
sorry to say but you are not serious, you can't pursue two cows at the same time..
If you want to be successful in life, you need 200% focus on your dreams..
Re: How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2017
dingbang:
I didn't say you should drop your studies.. I mentioned if I were you.. Goodluck with your career
oh thanks man.
Re: How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
you play football outside the country and you are schooling in Nigeria..
How is that even possible?
Are you really sure you are a footballer?
sorry to say but you are not serious, you can't pursue two cows at the same time..
If you want to be successful in life, you need 200% focus on your dreams..
please kindly read the post again oga .

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Lord Jim, How Chinese (new Colonialism)read The Literature Study Of Racism / Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle's Obama Moments In Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.