Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

DNA Home Test - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Home Test (789 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Home Test by Doctorfitz: 5:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Home paternity test may be the best option when you want a DNA paternity test strictly for your own knowledge. If you do not need a DNA test for a legal matter, you have the option to purchase the DDC over the counter paternity test kit from from a store near you. You can then collect your own DNA samples and mail them to a laboratory.

Home paternity test kit is easy to use, using cheek swabs to collect the samples. It’s a quick and painless procedure that involves rubbing a cotton-like swab against the inside of the cheek. Using this simple procedure, samples are collected from the alleged father and child (and the mother, if she is available) and sent to the lab.

At the lab,purify the DNA and prepare it for testing with a battery of at least 16 DNA markers to produce a genetic profile for each tested individual. Then there's comparison between the child’s profile with the profile of the alleged father to confirm that the child has inherited DNA from the alleged father.Then a statistical analysis to calculate the Probability of Paternity.

How Accurate Are Paternity Tests?

When done properly, DNA paternity testing is 100% accurate. MyDNATest.com uses a Dual Process™
that helps ensure error-free results through the proper handling, testing and analysis of samples.

The Probability of Paternity is a statistical measure of the likelihood of a biological relationship between the alleged father and child. In the case of an inclusion paternity test, the results will tell how likely the father is to be a biological match with the child. In most cases, the results will appear as a percentage, and the Probability of Paternity could be 99.99% or higher.

While an inclusion result can be 99.99% or higher, an exclusion result is always 0%. This is because if the genetic profiles of the child and alleged father do not match, there is statistically no chance that the two are biologically related.

How to Get a Paternity Test

You may be wondering where to buy a paternity test. If you are seeking a paternity test strictly for your own knowledge, then you can purchase the DDC over the counter paternity test kit from a store near you or order it from one of our retailers online. The home paternity test kit includes detailed instructions that make it easy for the tested parties to collect the DNA samples themselves, at a time and place of their choosing, and mail the test swabs back to the laboratory for testing.

Once our laboratory has received all the tested parties’ samples, we will complete the test within two business days. We’ll notify you when your results are ready, and you can check your results online using your personal login. What could be easier?
Re: DNA Home Test by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Why do I have a feeling that this DNA scandal was started by Lab Scientists?

2 Likes

Re: DNA Home Test by Doctorfitz: 6:07am On Jun 08, 2017
BroZuma:
Why do I have a feeling that this DNA scandal was started by Lab Scientists?

Leave conspiracy theories and face reality. So many men don't have children Buh have 4 or 5 they've been deceived to accept as theirs.
Re: DNA Home Test by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Leave conspiracy theories and face reality. So many men don't have children Buh have 4 or 5 they've been deceived to accept as theirs.

Do you have a child that is not yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Home Test by Doctorfitz: 6:18am On Jun 08, 2017
BroZuma:

Do you have a child that is not yours?

What if I do or do not? Is that the bone of contention here?

The topic is straight forward oga. The topic tries to address affordable means that will allow me know if the child is mine or not.
Re: DNA Home Test by michiyke2003(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2017
This is for men who wish to live longer: Do not go for DNA test with your children because that your faithful and most trusted wife has a secret far beyond you. Go for the DNA test and see for yourself that even Eve deceived Adam.

1 Like

Re: DNA Home Test by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Doctorfitz:

What if I do or do not? Is that the bone of contention here?

The topic is straight forward oga. The topic tries to address affordable means that will allow me know if the child is mine or not.

Thanks Doc...
Re: DNA Home Test by sisisioge: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Yawa go gas o. I think men in doubt should rest their minds once and for all by taking the test. Also, those Davidos exes with unclaimed babies could finally get their share of child support now tongue
Re: DNA Home Test by Epositive(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2017
i got loyalty, gat royalty inside my DNA
NP>> kendrick lamar - DNA

dude is a beast cool
Re: DNA Home Test by Doctorfitz: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Epositive:
i got loyalty, gat royalty inside my DNA

NP>> kendrick lamar - DNA

dude is a beast cool

Probably the best new generation rapper,

I miss Nate dogg, pac Infact N. W. A,run dmc list goes on
Re: DNA Home Test by Doctorfitz: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
sisisioge:
Yawa go gas o. I think men in doubt should rest their minds once and for all by taking the test. Also, those Davidos exes with unclaimed babies could finally get their share of child support now tongue

Lols.. I no plan to spoil any body home buh since women want freedom to sleep around, let them remember it comes with a price. I don't support cheating from any gender its a sign of immaturity and indiscipline

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies In Ibadan, Her 11-year-old Housemaid Confesses To Killing Her / My Mum Dresses Up Before Me-story Of Man Addicted To Masturbation. .. / Problems That Bother The Man During Your Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.