Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Bored,what Will It Take To Run The Best And Fastest Cyber Cafe In Town.? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bored,what Will It Take To Run The Best And Fastest Cyber Cafe In Town.? (1120 Views)

How Internet Service Providers ISP Cheat Cyber Cafe Owners / How To Setup A Cyber Cafe / Discover How You Can Easily Convert Any Generator's Engine To Run On Water And D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bored,what Will It Take To Run The Best And Fastest Cyber Cafe In Town.? by FARADBOND(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
IM BORED BY THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CAFE OPERATORS IN MY AREA.WHAT EXACTLY CAN SOMEONE DO.I WANT TO INVEST IN THAT SECTOR IS IT WORTH IT. undecided undecided[b][/b][color=#990000][]
Re: Bored,what Will It Take To Run The Best And Fastest Cyber Cafe In Town.? by dotdazzle: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
Why dont you try swift it good but quite expensive, call Janet on 08053718702, she will be able to give full details, say dotun
Re: Bored,what Will It Take To Run The Best And Fastest Cyber Cafe In Town.? by sendtodeji: 5:08am On Jan 24, 2010
Also consider going wireless since most of your clients will have mobile devices. Contact me at sendtodeji@gmail.com if you need more details. I can't help you with ISP selection but I can help you with a strategy that will ensure a good ROI.
Re: Bored,what Will It Take To Run The Best And Fastest Cyber Cafe In Town.? by bani(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
this is a reply i gave to a client to setup a hotspot from his cafe.
you could basically do the same and maximise your service delivery.
we have more people using their personal computers/laptiops and who hate not having privacy to work in cafes and who just need these servies in their homes(madam needs facebook/ kids need research)and offices and at a fair price(pay as you go)
i could offer you a 'h-exp' billing server, which would enable you host your billing on the internet/ intranet, and replicate hotspots/cafes localgovt wide/ state wide/ nationwide using the same billing data base, which means your billing access is dynamic, your user in hotspot A/cafe A can travel to another state and use it in hotspot c/cafe c seamlessly (you could also disallow such function). it has a windows interface for configuration which is quite simple.

for your base radio: short ranges, we could use an engenius acces point: longer ranges, you can use a 5.5ghz/ 2.4 ghz alfa radio, for your clients they can use NS5 or NS2 ubiquiti radios for longer distances and we have the usb highpower alfa adapter .

also we could offer you, a bandwidth aggregator , which means you can use uo to 5 dsl/lan service providers and one cellular service provider (e.g. ipnx + swift + k-kon + cobranet + hiway + mtn 3g = one single bandwidth source). this simply means you could subscribe for the minimum service plan on any of this networks (they would always allow you burst) and converege all of them, imagine the bandwidth you would have available and you reduce down time, cos if any goes down it auto balances and it would not be noticed by your clients.

klisboneconsult@yahoo.com, 08021323231

(1) (Reply)

NGO Is Searching For International Volunteers To Go To Mars, But Will NOT Return / Top 25 People Who Changed The Internet / Print Ur Document Both Colour/black Witout Ink Stress Wit Ds Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.