Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156091 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by adudu208(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Good evening,
I think it's now imperative to brief everyone on
what has been happening as regards our
November stipends. Many have been insulting
the hard working gentle man Mr. Afolabi saying
all sort of negative things about him as if he is
the one withholding our stipends.
Let me make something clear to everyone, the
main people behind the delay of our stipends are
"THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY" This so called
leaders of ours are claiming since this program
is a volunteering work, then we aren't supposed
to be paid. This and many more 're the reason
for the delay of November stipends. The truth is
Mr. Afolabi and other Npower team are the ones
at the fore front fighting on our behalf to make
sure we are paid. If there are people that are
not happy with this present administration
concerning this program, they are "THE
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY". The FG officials that were
supposed to sign all the necessary document to
make sure we get paid went for seminar in Niger
state.
I implore everyone to pray, as in pray very hard
because there are cabals in the presidency
holding down our stipends. If this cabals 're not
stopped, we will never be paid. Also let's
support Mr. Afolabi and his team for a successful
fight because if not for God and them, this
program wouldn't have gone this far.

*COPIED*
Sir, stop posting or promoting fake news.
It is not everything you read that you copy and paste here.
Please this kind of unsubstantiated and fake news is why Npower administrators don't take volunteers seriously.

You and those promoting this propaganda are just giving excuses for the gross incompetence of Npower team and and APC led government.

I remember vividly how you spam every page here with your complaint when your device was 'on hold'.
Are you saying it was the National Assembly members that were responsible for that also.

Are you insinuating that the Senators are the reason many volunteers are being owed backlogs ranging from one to ten months and till date many Batch A and all Batch B are yet to get their device?

Are you saying the Senators and the imaginary people you claim in that report went to a seminar in Niger are responsible for the disqualification of most state's volunteers from been paid December 2016 stipends?

I am also sure the Senators have tied the hands and mouths of the Npower team hence no explanation from them on the reason for this delay.

You are doing a nice job here but learn not to post reports that are obviously fake because some visitors here might swallow it hook, line and sinker.

What you and other volunteers should be doing is mounting pressure on Npower to pay backlogs and also November stipends. Spam all their social media pages and create the awareness of this continued injustice.

Don't be cowed by their treats and refuse to accept those generic response i.e 'payment will be made shortly' and 'backlogs are done in batches'.

Protest peacefully if you have to and demand better treatment going forward because it is your RIGHT.

Last month the explanation given by them was that the delay was due to some technical issues, i guess this time they will claim the issue is BIOLOGICAL.

7 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by odytrixx(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good afternoon. Has any individual gone for verification at Eti Osa Local Gov Secretariat? on the Island to be precise
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
About 2 weeks ago I spoke about the fake list going round as Npower 2017 preselection list. I pleaded that people should exercise patience and keep checking their names in the portal using their BVN or phone numbers.
Now we have released our official list to all the 774 Local Governments of the federation. Physical verification will commence this week (today, Monday 11th of December 2017) and in some few states it has already begun. We have sent the list to all the states and Local Governments.
The list we sent has all the informations of the preselected applicants;
Names, numbers, BVN numbers, emails and addresses. So it will be too much data and unsafe for me to post such informations here or anywhere for that matter.
But if you want to observe please just go to your LG NOA office and see for yourself, if there is any foul play please report back to us. Please, I implore everyone to help us on this.
No Programme, let alone government Programme is perfect. But we have
done our utmost best to make sure there is equity in distribution and most importantly, there is positive impact as an outcome of this project as envisaged by the Buhari administration and the APC.
Close to 2.5 million people applied for Npower in 2017 alone. We had space for only 300,000. In selecting this number we had to take many things into consideration;
1. Amount of applications from each state.
2. Needs basis from experiences of 2016.
3. States that had deficiencies the last time in terms of numbers were given priorities.
4. The North East was given special consideration.
5. Population for equity.
6. Spread.
7. Rural areas that need teacher support and health workers.
We distributed accordingly and made sure no state in the country had more than 18,000 and no State had less than 10,000.
So states like KANO, Lagos, Benue, Oyo, Rivers, Kaduna, Katsina, Enugu, Delta, FCT, Bauchi, Anambra among others have higher numbers.
IMPORTANT to note that this is just a preselection stage. It doesn’t mean you have been enrolled in the program yet. You will only be deployed AFTER the physical verification exercise. We have to ensure that you live where you said you live, you have the requisite qualifications as claimed, you are UNEMPLOYED and you are within ages 18-35.
Like I said, Govt can’t solve all problems but it must make effort to do what it can to make things better. And I understand the cynicism many people have towards govt Programmes, but this is different.
We ARE different.
Thank you.
Barrister Ismaeel Ahmed, Senior Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Investment Programmes, SIP.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
As at November, there are a thousand beeneficiaries of N-Power who are on payment hold due to abscence from work amongst other things." - Mr. Afolabi SSA to the President on Job Creation.
#SenateOnJobCreation.
There is no sustainability for social intervention programs, from PAP, now NPower. What happens to beneficiaries of NPower after two years? - Senator Binta Garba. #SenateOnJobCreation.
'The N-Power currently has 177,000 beneficiaries out of the 500,000 expected target youths who are paid monthly.'- Mr. Afolabi, SSA to the President @MBuhari on job creation. #SenateOnJobCreation.
'The APC government made a commitment to employ 500,000 youths this is done through the N-Power project. It is expected that after 2 years, beneficiaries develop themselves and take ownership of their lives.' -Mrs. Maryam Uwais. #SenateOnJobCreation.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Do NOT pay anyone for anything.
Don't pay for files, biro, permits or whatever else even air.
Report it and we will address it.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
The Physical Verification stage is the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.
Physical Verification will actively commence today, Monday, December 11th. Please note the following
1. Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
2. 2016 applicants on the waiting list are expected to partake in this physical verification exercise
3. Follow instructions at your centers. If the instructions at your centers conflict with anything we have posted here, the information posted here supercedes
4. Be orderly. Be courteous
Before you step out of the house. Ensure you have the following
a. All documents required for Physical Verification. Please see Image 1 below
At the Residential Local Government Area,
1. Do not pay money for anything to anyone. The N-Power Physical Verification exercise is free.
2. Do NOT give anyone your BVN slip even if they request for it. Please tell them N-Power says NO.
3. Report anyone asking for money.
4. Report any applicant giving money
5. If you are certain you were pre-selected and don’t see your name at a particular LGA of residence, check other LGA’s you might have written down.
6. Disregard anyone who approaches you that they can help you make it to the final selection, they are lying and will scam you.
After you have concluded the Physical Verification Exercise
1. Stay tuned to our official social media channels for next steps.

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Lyand94: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is the physical verification still ending on 15th?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
VENUE FOR VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR EACH LOCAL GOVERNMENT

Agege L.G A
1A, JJ Obaremo Road, Opposite Agege Stadium, Agege, Lagos, Nigeria

2. Ajeromi Ifelodun L.G.A Secretariat Ajegunle, Lagos State, Nigeria

3. Alimosho L.G A
Ikotun-Igando Local govt area, Ikotun, Lagos.

4. Amuwo Odofin L.G.A
41 Road, off 4th Avenue, Festac Town, Lagos State, Nigeria

5. Apapa L.G A
37, Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria

6. Badagry L.G.A
The Secretariat, Ajara-Badagry, Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria

7. Kosofe L.G.A
Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos State, Nigeria

8. Mushin L.G.A
82/84, Palm Avenue, Beside Mobile Filling Station, Mushin, Lagos State, Nigeria

9. Oshodi Isolo L.G.A
Oyetoyo Street, Oshodi, Lagos State, Nigeria

10. Ojo L.G.A
Olojo Drive, Ojo Town, Lagos State, Nigeria

11. Ikorodu L.G.A
Opposite General hospital Ebute road Ikorodu Lagos

12. Surulere L.G.A
19/29, Thomas Animashaun Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos State, Nigeria

13. Ifako-Ijaye L.G.A
Aina Ajobo Street, Ogba, Lagos State, Nigeria

14. Shomolu L.G.A
Durosimi Street, beside Shomolu General Hospital, Off Oguntolu Street, Shomolu, Lagos State, Nigeria.

15. Lagos Mainland L.G.A
2, Ondo Street, Ebute-Metta (West), Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria

16. Ikeja L.G.A
2, Community Road, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria

17. Eti-osa L.G.A
Igbo – Efon Km 15 Eti Osa – Epe Expressway, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria

18. Lagos Island L.G.A
Zapass Building, 64, Freeman Street, Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria

19. Epe L.G.A
Ita – Marun, Epe, Lagos State, Nigeria

20. Ibeju Lekki L.G.A
Ibeju Lekki Local Government Secretariat, Igando Oloja Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State,

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by hadedojah: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Have you done Ur PV
mrlaw93:
I'm from ijaye Ojokoro

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by mrlaw93(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
hadedojah:
Have you done Ur PV
No.. Am yet to
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pls who knows if physical verification has started in Ikorodu LGA?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by chuckTHINGS: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2017
For guys in Lagos Only.

Join Npower whatsapp group where you will receive latest news updates on NPOWER as e de hot

No spamming pls.

Request to join whatsapp group:

https:///send?phone=2347035199394&text=Join%20NPWER%20WHATSAPP%20GROUP%20

Get updates directly to your device and meet with others in your LGA to know whats happening

Good luck and God bless us all.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2017
N-power Lagos
REMINDER
Lagos and Abuja verification start today 12th December 2017 not today. Note you are to be at your various LG secretariat tomorrow by 9am.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2017
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

The venue for the 2017 physical verification in Amuwo Odofin is 41 road, Festac Town. I.e Amuwo odofin Local government .The exercise will commence on Tuesday 12th December 2017.)9am prompt!!!

Come with the following document ���

PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE REQUIREMENT!!!

1.Birth certificate /Age declaration

2.Address and LG
come along with any document that could show the address you filled online while applying. Preferably any of the following �
-National ID card
-Utility bill(PHCN,WATER,WASTE)
-voters card

3.Academic Qualification
-Bachelor's degree from a university, Statement of result or Transcript
-HND Certificate,Statement of result or Transcript
-OND Certificate,Statement of result or Transcript
-NCE Certificate, Statement of result or Transcript

4.NYSC Certificate of discharge or NYSC exemption documents.
-Please note that holders of NCE and OND Certificates are exempt from providing any verification for this category.
(Original and Photocopy of all these��.You will submit the photocopy immediately you are done with the verification)
I will advice you bring all your credentials incase of necessity.Good luck!!

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Adetunjane2(f): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2017
chuckTHINGS:
For guys in Lagos Only.

Join Npower whatsapp group where you will receive latest news updates on NPOWER as e de hot

No spamming pls.

Request to join whatsapp group:

https:///send?phone=2347035199394&text=Join%20NPWER%20WHATSAPP%20GROUP%20

Get updates directly to your device and meet with others in your LGA to know whats happening

Good luck and God bless us all.
Add me 08184153642

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by adajesus20(f): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=odytrixx post=63186262]Good afternoon. Has any individual gone for verification at Eti Osa Local Gov Secretariat? on the Island to be precise
[/quote

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by odytrixx(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2017
I just concluded my verification at Ikoyi/Obalende LGA Secretariat (Eti Osa) today. It was smooth without any delay. Make sure your credentials for submission are intact alongside with important document.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
[12/12, 10:55] Eze Ezenwa: N-Power: How Nigerian govt will monitor beneficiaries
December 11, 2017
Premium Times
QueenEsther Iroanusi
The Senior Special Adviser to the President on Social Investment and Protection Plan, Mariam Uwais, has revealed that the the federal government will use the Global Positioning System, GPS, to track beneficiaries of the N-Power program, a project aimed at empowering
graduates.
She said this while speaking at a one-day public hearing on youth development and empowerment at the National Assembly where she explained various measures put in place by the Federal Government to create jobs.
Mrs. Uwais stressed that the federal government is focused on empowering the unemployed youth as well as training residents in rural areas on special skill acquisitions.
“It is essentially a program for youth between the ages of 18 and 35 and applicants are meant to indicate interests, be it health, education, agriculture and so on.
“A device that has modules developed by the ministry of agriculture and health is given to each of them. That device also has GPS which monitors where they are meant to be going to, be it a school, an agricultural development unit, a primary health care centre, it monitors every movement,” she said.
She explained further on the modalities of the project.
“We go in and meet with the families themselves and take down their biometrics, the demographics of each family. We put it on a device which automatically ranks them into or out of the poorest in the community. We have done so in 21 states already.
“We train residents of the surburbs on live skills and pay them N5, 000 per month.
She explained that the school feeding program which is aimed at encouraging menial workers at primary schools already operates in19 states.
“We target primary school children, organise the ministries of agriculture, and education as well as SUBEB and get the names of the cooks in those communities and pay them directly. We train them on hygiene and sanitation.”
Mrs. Uwais added that the idea is not “to give the youth the impression that the government will absorb them but to make them get their hands dirty.”
Speaking on the selection process, she said, “they are selected for a period of two years and within that period, they should be able to ascertain which area they can build themselves. So, they can build their own businesses. So far, applicants who are not between the ages of 18 and 35 have been dropped out and those already employed have been
rejected.”
An N-Power beneficiary, Segun Abioye, while reacting to claims that N-Power trianees do not go to work everyday, said it was false.
Presenting the tablet that was given to him upon acceptance, he said, “I use it to mark my attendance everyday I go to work. I go to work from Monday to Friday and close by 2 p.m. each day. And attendance is checked by the Head of Department everyday.”
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is part of the federal government’s Social Investment Programmes, SIP under which it plans to hire 350,000 unemployed graduates.
The portal, which first went live on June 11, 2016 recorded over 400,000 successful registrations with over 35 million hits in just 36 hours.
The N-Power Teach category seeks to ensure the adequate capacity of teachers in schools all over the country while N-Power Knowledge focuses on technology.
President Muhammadu Buhari had in February requested appropriation of N157.75 billion in the 2017 budget for the scheme.
[12/12, 11:01] Eze Ezenwa: Reminder
2017 physical verification exercise commence today. Kindly be at your various LG secretariat by 9am starting from today.
Thanks for your usual cooperation.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by BOJO123(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2017
odytrixx:
I just concluded my verification at Ikoyi/Obalende LGA Secretariat (Eti Osa) today. It was smooth without any delay. Make sure your credentials for submission are intact alongside with important document.
Was there any list used in validating applicants name?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by odytrixx(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
BOJO123:

Was there any list used in validating applicants name?

There was a major list for successful applicants.There you will confirm your name on list before being verified.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Imaoima: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
please does any one has update on Oshodi-Isolo LG? pls update us. tnx
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
If you can't find your name on the list it means you filled another local government on your application
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by theophorus(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please any report from Alimosho LGA...
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Federal Government’s N-power headquarters has clarified that it had no plan to give its current volunteers and beneficiaries permanent jobs in any of its ministry, saying the programme is designed to engage the thousands of Nigerian graduates temporarily for a period of two year.

The programme started December 2016, and has been the most strong point and achievement of the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressive Congress.

In a social media communiqué, N-power writes:

N-Power is the employability and enhancement programme of the Federal Government.

Unemployment has been a cause of concern in Nigeria. Despite the rate of unemployment, many employers have raised concerns about the employability of the Nigerian graduate.

N-Power NG among other things was created to address the root cause of unemployment. It is an emergency intervention for beneficiaries to hone their skills during the stipulated 24 months, improve their employability status, become entrepreneurs if they so wish and gain experience in the process.

It is therefore disheartening to witness existing beneficiaries form groups insisting on making themselves permanent staff. Some beneficiaries in these groups have positioned themselves as having influence and asked many of the 2017 applicants pay a fee to them to guarantee final selection. This is a reprehensible act. The names of these beneficiaries will be published shortly and they will be dismissed from the programme.

Let us be very clear to the existing beneficiaries and the new applicants, N-Power expects everyone to conduct themselves properly. If anyone is unhappy with the programme, they are free to exit so another can take their place.

Does the Nigeria’s government have the financial capacity to absorb 200,000 unemployed at a go?

Yes it has the strength to absorb even more than that into its service at a go, but the terms of establishing the programme was not designed to absorb them after the end of the two-year engagement. It was very clear terms the volunteers are aware of. Pushing for permanent jobs after the programme this time means breaking the terms.

Though the country is economically rich and blessed with the resources to take such a huge number at a go, but the country’s resources have been mismanaged by cronies within government circle since independence in 1960, leaving its citizens to wallow in abject poverty while the cronies in government siphon billions of dollars to foreign countries.

Plus the fact that the country can’t undertake what it doesn’t plan for. Giving 200,000 people permanent jobs at this time would mean heavy burden on the government’s expenditure, Federal Lawmakers have been accused of being economic parasites to the common wealth, though. And they are not ready to cut their highly secretive monthly salary.
Is opposition party going to use that as campaign advantage?

It is very obvious that the main opposition party, People’s Democratic Party, PDP, is going to use this as one of its strongest campaign strategies to hit back at the ruling party, APC. Already, PDP heavyweights during their National Convention in Abuja on December 9, 2017 were saying something similar to the inability of the present government to provide sustainable jobs for the youths.
But one of them the former governor of Akwa Ibom State and presently a senator, Godswill Akpabio, acknowledged the success of the N-power programme during one of his speeches on May 29, 2017 in Abuja. He was even quoted as saying the ruling party should carry his party along in the N-power recruitment process.

PDP ruled Nigeria from 1999-2015, which was characterized by embezzlement, joblessness, abuse of power and other vices.

During PDP rule, employment was given based on party affiliations and “who you know” a popular nepotism employment slogan popular among Nigerians.

N-power programmer has been 100% free irrespective of party affiliations, where you are, what language you speak. Recruitment into the programme was based on qualifications and fairness.

Over 2million Nigerians applied in 2017, while over one million wrote the online assessment test, 300,000 people were shortlisted for pre-selection physical verification scheduled to kick start nationwide Monday, December 9, 2017.

N-power is the initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria which is engaging thousands of unemployed Nigerian youths for a period of two-year. Presently, close to 200,000 Nigerian youths are on the payroll of the FG, collecting N30,000 as monthly stipend…plus device each to its volunteers which prices ranges between N70,000-N90,000

The programme has empowered some families and has liberated some families from financial bondage. N-power 2017 has shortlisted another 300,000 Nigerians under the graduate programme for physical verification nationwide.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Lorddominic(m): 2:31am On Dec 13, 2017
Hello guys...has anyone been paid for last month? Pls..can someone talk to me
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Don't feel bad. Log on to the website with your BVN and it will show you the LGA you applied with.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Dear 2017 pre-selected applicants,
We will NOT respond to your questions culled from rumours.
Follow the official N-Power channels for information.
You distract us from responding to issues that are genuine.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2017
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI ON JOB CREATION
"For as long as we continue to spend money on training young people, with no plan on what we should do after training our young people, there is need for a central point in the Federal Government where the coordination of some of these youth job creation activities is to be done.
My own #recommendation to my colleagues when we start the budget defense will be to put a hold on some of these programs until we know what we are doing. This is because some of these programs are clearly not taking us anywhere.
'We are just spending the money, yet, some of these agencies cannot tell us how many young people they are really going to employ from these programs."

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Feliz56: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2017
AutosBay:
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI ON JOB CREATION
"For as long as we continue to spend money on training young people, with no plan on what we should do after training our young people, there is need for a central point in the Federal Government where the coordination of some of these youth job creation activities is to be done.
My own #recommendation to my colleagues when we start the budget defense will be to put a hold on some of these programs until we know what we are doing. This is because some of these programs are clearly not taking us anywhere.
'We are just spending the money, yet, some of these agencies cannot tell us how many young people they are really going to employ from these programs."

Oga AutosBay, pls can yo give me direction to Durosimi Street, beside Shomolu General Hospital, Off Oguntolu Street, Shomolu, from Oyingbo. Thank you for your swift respons!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Feliz56:

Oga AutosBay, pls can yo give me direction to Durosimi Street, beside Shomolu General Hospital, Off Oguntolu Street, Shomolu, from Oyingbo. Thank you for your swift respons!
from oyingbo get to yaba first then from yaba get to shomolu it is not far from yaba
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by DrTims(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
No alerts yet. Maybe these Friday
Lorddominic:
Hello guys...has anyone been paid for last month? Pls..can someone talk to me
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Feliz56: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
AutosBay:
from oyingbo get to yaba first then from yaba get to shomolu it is not far from yaba

Thanks a lot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.