Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (155971 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
N-Power Volunteer Network
Solutions for NpowerNG 2017 OTP, Bank Account, and Document Uploading

Successful candidates for the 2017 N-power recruitment need One Time Password (OTP) to gain full access to the NPVN Portal for them to upload their passport and ID card.
However, some applicants have been having issues on generating N-power OTP, we’ve complied some of the problems and possible solutions to them.
Part 1: OTP (USSD code) problems and solutions
Part 2: Solving issues of Uploading your Passport and ID Card
Passport 3: Problems with your bank account number particularly if it begins with “0”
NOTE
Use your phone number or email address to see if you have transitioned from pre-selected applicants to beneficiaries
OTP problems and solutions
Question: I have proceeded by clicking on NEXT, which I did but didn’t receive any OTP after several attempts made using both email and registered phone number. I also tried *347*5*88# but still didn’t get the OTP. What should I do next, please?
Answer: The Npower portal is overwhelmed at the moment, please keep trying.
Question: Can’t even log in to npower site!
Solution : Please make sure to login to the portal using a standard browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Question: Please is any other way to get my OTP code because I have dialed *347*5*88# several times and no reply.
Answer: There is no other way to generate the One Time Password (OTP) except using the phone number you registered with during registration period. Thousands of people are using the same USSD code the same time, please retry.

N-power problem: Mine is telling me OTP validation failed and i try getting another OTP, but it is not working, what can I do?
Solution : Switch off your phone, and try again.
Question: I try to input the OTP I received using the code, it still shows error, otp validation failed, please what should I do?
Solution : Please try again.
Question: Please npower I have received a congratulations SMS but I can’t get my OTP after I dail *347*5*88# for many times please assist me.
Solution : Please be patient as your OTP will be generated and sent to you. Or redial.
NpowerNG 2017 OTP problem : Please I have tried the code but shows Npvn Auth Token:End No Token Generate Or Token Has Expired, what can I do?
Answer: If you are experiencing some challenges in generating your token, kindly redial the short code to regenerate a new token or refresh your page and try again.
Question: I have been trying to enter the OTP I got after dialing *347*5*88#, but up till now what i have been getting is OTP validation failed… Please help
Solution : This is as a result of overwhelming of the N-power portal, please keep trying. At the time of compiling this problems and solutions some beneficiaries have been able to resolve all challenges they faced yesterday.
“For those of you having issues with logging in your generated OTP, this is the best way out; kindly use a diffrent browser (differnt frm d one u av ur activation sim) open the npower site, once it opens dial d *347*5*88# and input d OTP immediately,” a nairalander and also a beneficiary of the programme said.
Uploading your Passport and ID Card
Question: I dialed the number and got the OTP then I changed my password, I was asked to upload passport photograph which am getting stock right now
Answer: We don’t really know the kind of error you’re getting, but on a general term, try again, or refresh the page.
Question: Please passport couldn’t be uploaded also no details of mine is shown in my profile. Not even my name .
Solution : Please refresh the page.
Question: What kind of ID card is acceptable?
Answer: You can use any of the following ID cards: INEC voters card, National ID Card, NIMC Card, Driver Licence, International Passport.
Question: What I keep getting is MMI ERROR?
Solution : Clear your browser cache, close the it and open it again to start afresh.
Question: After changing my password, I was uploading my passport but the upload wasn’t successful probably due to traffic on the portal. When I tried logging in again I was directed to my dashboard without any passport there. Please how can I upload my passport and ID card at this stage?
Solution : Please try re-uploading the passport later when traffic may have reduced on the site.
Issue of lost SIM Card and how to get SMS sent to you by N-power
Question: I lost the SIM Card I used during the registration. And, can’t welcome it back because of one reason or the other. What can I do?
Answer: Kindly visit your service provider for more assistance on how to recover your lost SIM card as OTP can only be sent to you via your registered line.
Problems with your bank account number
Question: I logged in, generated a token and was successful but when I logged into my account, going through it, I discovered that everything is correct except my account number. But the first no is missing instead of 0229927265 I saw 229927265. I ‘m worried sir, thanks
Answer: The option to make corrections is not available now. However, you need not worry if you account number started with 0 it’s normal considering the file Npower is storing that info.
“This is a program on excel omitting 0 that starts a number except your a/c is typed as ‘0015286578.
“Don’t worry with the omitted zero. Only worry when the omitted number is at the middle or the end of your a/c number” an IT expert says on N-power Facebook page.

Thousands of people accessing same site with lower Bandwidth as well as poor networking, we are optimistic that the issue will be sorted out for everyone to have smooth NPVN portal.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by nyassi35: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2018
AutosBay:

Successful candidates for the 2017 N-power recruitment need One Time Password (OTP) to gain full access to the NPVN Portal for them to upload their passport and ID card.
However, some applicants have been having issues on generating N-power OTP, we’ve complied some of the problems and possible solutions to them.
Passport 3: Problems with your bank account number particularly if it begins with “0”
NOTE
Use your phone number or email address to see if you have transitioned from pre-selected applicants to beneficiaries
Question: I have proceeded by clicking on NEXT, which I did but didn’t receive any OTP after several attempts made using both email and registered phone number. I also tried *347*5*88# but still didn’t get the OTP. What should I do next, please?
Solution : Please make sure to login to the portal using a standard browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Question: Please is any other way to get my OTP code because I have dialed *347*5*88# several times and no reply.
Answer: There is no other way to generate the One Time Password (OTP) except using the phone number you registered with during registration period. Thousands of people are using the same USSD code the same time, please retry.

N-power problem: Mine is telling me OTP validation failed and i try getting another OTP, but it is not working, what can I do?
Question: I try to input the OTP I received using the code, it still shows error, otp validation failed, please what should I do?
Question: Please npower I have received a congratulations SMS but I can’t get my OTP after I dail *347*5*88# for many times please assist me.
Solution : Please be patient as your OTP will be generated and sent to you. Or redial.
NpowerNG 2017 OTP problem : Please I have tried the code but shows Npvn Auth Token:End No Token Generate Or Token Has Expired, what can I do?
Answer: If you are experiencing some challenges in generating your token, kindly redial the short code to regenerate a new token or refresh your page and try again.
Question: I have been trying to enter the OTP I got after dialing *347*5*88#, but up till now what i have been getting is OTP validation failed… Please help
Solution : This is as a result of overwhelming of the N-power portal, please keep trying. At the time of compiling this problems and solutions some beneficiaries have been able to resolve all challenges they faced yesterday.
“For those of you having issues with logging in your generated OTP, this is the best way out; kindly use a diffrent browser (differnt frm d one u av ur activation sim) open the npower site, once it opens dial d *347*5*88# and input d OTP immediately,” a nairalander and also a beneficiary of the programme said.
Question: I dialed the number and got the OTP then I changed my password, I was asked to upload passport photograph which am getting stock right now
Answer: We don’t really know the kind of error you’re getting, but on a general term, try again, or refresh the page.
Question: Please passport couldn’t be uploaded also no details of mine is shown in my profile. Not even my name .
Answer: You can use any of the following ID cards: INEC voters card, National ID Card, NIMC Card, Driver Licence, International Passport.
Solution : Clear your browser cache, close the it and open it again to start afresh.
Question: After changing my password, I was uploading my passport but the upload wasn’t successful probably due to traffic on the portal. When I tried logging in again I was directed to my dashboard without any passport there. Please how can I upload my passport and ID card at this stage?
Solution : Please try re-uploading the passport later when traffic may have reduced on the site.
Question: I lost the SIM Card I used during the registration. And, can’t welcome it back because of one reason or the other. What can I do?
Answer: Kindly visit your service provider for more assistance on how to recover your lost SIM card as OTP can only be sent to you via your registered line.
Question: I logged in, generated a token and was successful but when I logged into my account, going through it, I discovered that everything is correct except my account number. But the first no is missing instead of 0229927265 I saw 229927265. I ‘m worried sir, thanks
Answer: The option to make corrections is not available now. However, you need not worry if you account number started with 0 it’s normal considering the file Npower is storing that info.
“This is a program on excel omitting 0 that starts a number except your a/c is typed as ‘0015286578.
“Don’t worry with the omitted zero. Only worry when the omitted number is at the middle or the end of your a/c number” an IT expert says on N-power Facebook page.

Thousands of people accessing same site with lower Bandwidth as well as poor networking, we are optimistic that the issue will be sorted out for everyone to have smooth NPVN portal.
otp no gree com oo
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by nyassi35: 2:38am On Apr 26, 2018
AutosBay:

NOTE

my device selection is showing no information
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by npowerng: 6:40am On Apr 26, 2018
nyassi35:

my device selection is showing no information

Do not panic, You would able to select device later.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by mgbanic1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
With due respect..pls I wanted to enquire if temporay voters card is accepted
AutosBay:

NOTE

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
you can use it
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
NPVN Portal: How to check your Npower ID

With the verification of the 2017 batch of 300, 000, every beneficiary of the programme now has Npower ID in the newly designed portal. This is how to check your your details.
Step 1:
Login to your NPVN dashboard, here is the direct link:
www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/dashboard
Use your phone number or email address as your username, and enter your password.
Step 2:
If you’re using a tablet device like techno android, or iPhone, by the top right handside of the page, click on your name or your photo.
Here are some of the things you have on your dashboard:
1. A green badge, which means you’ve been verified
2. Status: “Onboarded” meaning you’re ready to be deployed by your state government, while the Federal Government is ready to start paying your monthly salary of N30,000.
3. Your full name
4. Your gender
5. Your date of birth
6. Batch: If you’re 2016 it means you’ll see (1), if you’re 2017 batch you’ll see (2)
7. N-power ID: Every beneficiary has an identification now something like N-Teach-2017-0076383. The ID contains your programme, your batch, and number. This is just like your NYSC state code.
8. Programme you selected during registration period.
9. Your contact details, which include your email address, phone number, home address, LGA, state, and your geopolitical zone
10. And finally your bank details, your BVN, bank and account number.
Note:
If your account number starts with “0” there’s possibility that it’s missing, stay calm
For instance if your account number is: 006543765, you may see just 6543765 while the first two “0s” are missing.
You don’t need to worry, unless such is in the middle of your account and you found that it’s missing.
we believe that the tool used in this aspect can’t show 0 at the beginning.
I can’t find my Selected device
You’re not alone if you found out that no device shows up. Though during registration, every applicant was given the option to choose a device.
Two things are likely here:
1. It’s either N-power has it at its data base, which may be activated on your NPVN dashboard later for you to see
2. Or list of accredited N-power tablet devices is shown in your profile for you re-select your preferred tablet device.
Npower tablet devices for the second batch include the following:
AfriOne Npower iPad
2) Samsung Npower Tablets: Check our Review
3) Npower RLG Tablets
4) Npower Zinox Zpad Tablets
5) Floss Signature Npower Tablets

Payment history:
You shouldn’t worry about this if you’re 2017 batch as you’ve not been deployed. Your payment will start showing up when you start working.
Only the first batch can see their payment history.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abeg after this stage,what next?? Hope great and mighty fg isn't gonna dwell on this stage for the next three months.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by princezane: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
has '16 batch recieved april alawe? is there any hope for '17 batch to be paid this month cc autosbay and co
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
AutosBay:
Npower 2017/2018 final selection list will be released latest by Tuesday.
Deployment follows with immediate effect.
Best wishes!!!
your updates are accurate. keep it up
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by DrTims(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2018
Alerts have started rolling in. For April stipend
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by nyassi35: 12:30am On May 02, 2018
no play rough play oo
DrTims:
Alerts have started rolling in. For April stipend
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2018
How to correct or edit your N-power Name in NPVN portal
In one of our previous posts, we told you that your NPVN Portal contains everything you want to do as the portal has been upgraded by the team so as to accommodate more beneficiaries: 200,000 in 2016; 300,000 in 2017 plus N-Build and others.
Follow the guide below to correct your name which has been mispelt or wrong:
Step 1:
As usual, login to your NPVN dashboard using your phone number and your password
Step 2:
Click the option by your left hand side if you’re using a Samsung Pad, Techno Droid, iPhone , or any other Android devices.
The entire options will be displayed for you if you’re using laptop or desktop
computer . For the purpose of this guide, we are using Tablet device.
Step 3:
From the drop down you’ll see I) announcement, ii) Help and Suppor, and click Help&Support
Step 4:
It’ll upload “Report an Issue” click on it.
Step 5:
Click on complain type, from the drop down menu you’ll see options like: payment, profile, verification, deployment, redeployment, device selection, and resignation. Select “PROFILE”
Step 6:
Choose the appropriate title. Let your title be captivating for it to elicit click from N-power support team.
Sample of some title you can use for correction of name:
A) Error in name
B) Mispelt name
C) Correct my name, please.
D) Adekoya NOT Akodeya
Step 7:
In the message box, clearly state your name again, and point out the error for any of the Npower support team members to effect the correction.
Then hit SUBMIT.
Note :
N-power has the final decision on this issue. If N-power at its discretion thinks your monthly stipend won’t be affected, it may leave it the way it is since it had initially verified your BVN.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2018
2016 Awaiting list: You can now proceed.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by BOJO123(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2018
AutosBay:
2016 Awaiting list: You can now proceed.
We can't upload our passport
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by PrinceFola(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2018
Good morning NPOWER, please how true is the information below: Npower 2017 Get ready for posting to your various PPA we are busy with our focal person sorting of you guy's Names Today The list is just arrived from Abuja today it will pass through State Orientation agencies and various local govt respectively Congrats in advances get ready for deployment to your various PPA *Sent As Received*
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Raylight2(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2018
AutosBay:
you can use it
Thanks So much for the very accurate information you've been helping us with. please do u have any info as to when posting would commence?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2018
Npower backlog and SMS for Device Collection (Exclusive for N-power 2016)
9 hours ago Add Comment 4 Min Read
(Last Updated On: May 14, 2018)
I you’re N-power 2016 first batch and still having trouble with say five months or more and yet to get SMS for your tablet device pick up, here is the simple way to send reminder to N-power.

The way out:
The newly designed N-power portal (NPVN) has everything you may want to accomplish NOW. From within your NPVN portal, you easily submit complaint for ISSUE OF NON PAYMENT OF BACKLOGS.
Follow the guide below to effect payment of your Npower backlog:
Step 1:
As usual, login to your NPVN dashboard using your phone number and your password
Step 2:
Click the option by your left hand side if you’re using a Samsung Pad, Techno Droid, iPhone, or any other Android devices.
The entire options will be displayed for you if you’re using laptop or desktop computer. For the purpose of this guide, we are using Tablet device. And we urge you to use one of the advanced browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Explorer, UC Browser.
Step 3:
From the drop down you’ll see I) announcement, ii) Help and Support, and click Help&Support
Step 4:
Step 5:
Click on complain type, from the drop down menu you’ll see options like: payment, profile, verification, deployment, redeployment, device selection, and resignation. Select “ payment”
If your problem is device collection or you haven’t received SMS for your device collection, then select DEVICE selection as your issue.
Step 6:
Choose the appropriate title. Let your title be captivating for it to elicit click from N-power support team.
Sample of some title you can use for ISSUE OF BACKLOGS:
A) 5 months backlog
B) January-April, 2018 Unpaid
C) July to November, 2017 Unpaid
D) Five months Backlog Issue
Step 7:
In the message box, clearly state your name again, and point out the last time you’re paid, the months you’re not paid.
When you send a complaint from within your NPVN Dashboard, it’ll contain your full data, as in everything about you.
So simply state your issue and..Then hit SUBMIT.
Note:
1) N-power has no time reading long complaint. Be concise and precise as much as possible. Go straight to your point.
2) N-power has the final decision on this issue. And knows the reasons why your backlog is on hold. Note that date of verification MAY affect your payment.
For instance, those who did verification January or February 2017 have been told not to expect December 2016 monthly stipend.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2018
Npower ID Interpretation

The newly designed N-power volunteers portal has virtually everything you may want to do within your dashboard.
One of the things pointed out in one of our previous posts was the activation of an identification allocated to every beneficiary. It’s called N-power ID.
What is Npower ID
This is a means of identification of every volunteer since the beginning of the job initiative programme in 2016.
For instance, 2016 first batch of the programme will have ID like NPVN/OS/2016/123456
Interpretation:
NPVN: This means N-power Volunteer Network . It’s a sub-domain and portal specially created for applicants who have been successfully verified and already on the payroll of the empowerment programme.
OS : This is the acronym for your state of origin. OS in this instance means Osun State. It simply means that the volunteer is posted and serving in Osun State.
So, state like Ondo could be OD, Oyo State could be OY, Cross River State will be CR etc.
Please login to your N-power dashboard to check the state code if you are one of the Npower 2017 volunteers.
If you selected Ondo State during application and you saw OS upon login to your portal it means that you will be deployed to Osun State. In this case it’s advisable you APPLY FOR DEPLOYMENT right away.
Npower ID is similar to NYSC Number.
2016: This means you are among the first batch that were onboarded in 2016. In this case it means you started receiving monthly stipend in December 2016. If you’re having problem with your some of your salaries, please check our article on HOW TO SEND A REMINDER TO NPOWER ABOUT BACKLOG PAYMENTS.
If you’re 2017 batch, your year will be 2017.
123456: This simply your allocation number. This varies, and it’s not the same.
If you haven’t logged in to your account of recent, login to check your N-power ID

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by unikay(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2018
Please has any 2016 Npower Batch B in the Device selection received Afrione Tab
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by arowz56(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2018
AutosBay:
Npower ID Interpretation

The newly designed N-power volunteers portal has virtually everything you may want to do within your dashboard.
One of the things pointed out in one of our previous posts was the activation of an identification allocated to every beneficiary. It’s called N-power ID.
What is Npower ID
This is a means of identification of every volunteer since the beginning of the job initiative programme in 2016.
For instance, 2016 first batch of the programme will have ID like NPVN/OS/2016/123456
Interpretation:
NPVN: This means N-power Volunteer Network . It’s a sub-domain and portal specially created for applicants who have been successfully verified and already on the payroll of the empowerment programme.
OS : This is the acronym for your state of origin. OS in this instance means Osun State. It simply means that the volunteer is posted and serving in Osun State.
So, state like Ondo could be OD, Oyo State could be OY, Cross River State will be CR etc.
Please login to your N-power dashboard to check the state code if you are one of the Npower 2017 volunteers.
If you selected Ondo State during application and you saw OS upon login to your portal it means that you will be deployed to Osun State. In this case it’s advisable you APPLY FOR DEPLOYMENT right away.
Npower ID is similar to NYSC Number.
2016: This means you are among the first batch that were onboarded in 2016. In this case it means you started receiving monthly stipend in December 2016. If you’re having problem with your some of your salaries, please check our article on HOW TO SEND A REMINDER TO NPOWER ABOUT BACKLOG PAYMENTS.
If you’re 2017 batch, your year will be 2017.
123456: This simply your allocation number. This varies, and it’s not the same.
If you haven’t logged in to your account of recent, login to check your N-power ID

Please am 2016 beneficiaries and on board now but I have some issues.. First is the name, my middle name was interchanged to my surname. Second is I have no or see no NPOWER ID number and no account details except for my only bvn.... I had been trying to see if I can edit my profile but no options on that. I hope this won't affect on anyway?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2018
Npower backlog and SMS for Device Collection (Exclusive for N-power 2016)
9 hours ago Add Comment 4 Min Read
(Last Updated On: May 14, 2018)
I you’re N-power 2016 first batch and still having trouble with say five months or more and yet to get SMS for your tablet device pick up, here is the simple way to send reminder to N-power.

The way out:
The newly designed N-power portal (NPVN) has everything you may want to accomplish NOW. From within your NPVN portal, you easily submit complaint for ISSUE OF NON PAYMENT OF BACKLOGS.
Follow the guide below to effect payment of your Npower backlog:
Step 1:
Step 2:
Click the option by your left hand side if you’re using a Samsung Pad, Techno Droid, iPhone, or any other Android devices.
The entire options will be displayed for you if you’re using laptop or desktop computer. For the purpose of this guide, we are using Tablet device. And we urge you to use one of the advanced browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Explorer, UC Browser.
Step 3:
From the drop down you’ll see I) announcement, ii) Help and Support, and click Help&Support
Step 4:
Step 5:
Click on complain type, from the drop down menu you’ll see options like: payment, profile, verification, deployment, redeployment, device selection, and resignation. Select “ payment”
If your problem is device collection or you haven’t received SMS for your device collection, then select DEVICE selection as your issue.
Step 6:
Sample of some title you can use for ISSUE OF BACKLOGS:
A) 5 months backlog
B) January-April, 2018 Unpaid
C) July to November, 2017 Unpaid
D) Five months Backlog Issue
Step 7:
In the message box, clearly state your name again, and point out the last time you’re paid, the months you’re not paid.
When you send a complaint from within your NPVN Dashboard, it’ll contain your full data, as in everything about you.
So simply state your issue and..Then hit SUBMIT.
Note:
1) N-power has no time reading long complaint. Be concise and precise as much as possible. Go straight to your point.
2) N-power has the final decision on this issue. And knows the reasons why your backlog is on hold. Note that date of verification MAY affect your payment.
For instance, those who did verification January or February 2017 have been told not to expect December 2016 monthly stipend.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2018
FG to expand N-Power programme – Osinbajo
ON May 18, 20187
Vanguard News
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Osinbajo made the disclosure on Friday during a visit to Kiara De-Luke Multi-Skill and Entrepreneurship Centre, an N-Power training centre at Umuobiakwa in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia. Addressing the trainees, the vice president said the N-Power programme was very important to the Federal Government because of its focus on empowering the youths through capacity building. “The programme will be expanded, enriched, made bigger and better and we will improve the welfare of those in the programme. “The Federal Government wants to demonstrate through you that Nigerian young people are not only competent, but can with the best training become the best available anywhere in the world. “You can be sure that we are going to see this programme through. We are going to continue the programme. We are not going to stop it. “It is the largest of its kind anywhere in Africa. We want to prove that it is possible not only to keep young people employed and engaged but to train at the same time on a continuous basis and to train them using technology. “We want to prove also that you do not need to know anybody to be able get a job. You do not have to go and speak to anybody. You get the job in a free and fair manner. “So I want to ask you to be committed because sometimes there may be difficulties.” he said. Osinbajo said that the project would be supported by the Federal Government to ensure the youths realised their aspirations. He said that the training centre was an ample demonstration of the Abia Government’s willingness to empower young people and give them real opportunities in life. Also speaking, Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu said that the vice president was at the centre to see youths who had decided to learn skills and liberate themselves from poverty. “I call on the Federal Government to add a bite to executive order number three which says that you must look inwards before you start importing. “It is unfortunate to remark that some of our leaders are still living under the veil of sophistry that has no bearing with what we do and produce in Nigeria. “The only way we can encourage entrepreneurship is to look inwards and patronise made-in- Nigeria goods,’’ he said. He, however, said there was a power supply challenge at the Kiara /Logistics De-Luke Training Centre and solicited the Federal Government’s assistance. Ikpeazu also thanked the Chinese government for giving Abia the grant to train about 100 youths in various skills (NAN)
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:39am On May 21, 2018
N-Power speaks on beneficiaries absorption into Nigeria Civil Service
Published on May 20, 2018
By Fikayo Olowolagba
N-Power, Federal Government’s empowerment scheme has urged all beneficiaries to disregard statement calling on them to report to local government for verification into civil service.
The report making the rounds read “The federal government is directing all 2016 N-Power beneficiaries to go to their various LGAs and document all their credentials for immediate absorption as permanent officers of the Nigeria Civil service with effect from Monday 21st May 2018.”
However, the FG scheme, through its verified Twitter page, called on beneficiaries to disregard the message.
“The message on Nigeria Civil service is not from us sir. Kindly disregard it. Our Facebook handle has a verified blue tick,” it said.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2018
Rep wants employment for N-Power volunteers
Published May 22, 2018
Sesan Olufowobi
A member of the House of Representatives representing the Shomolu Federal Constituency, Wole Diya, has said N-Power volunteers across the country have been catalysts for growth in agriculture and other sectors since inauguration of the programme.
He added that the volunteers deserved employment or empowerment.
Speaking at an interactive session with N-Power volunteers in the Shomolu Local Government Area, Diya pointed out that the volunteers had contributed to efficient service delivery at all federal, state and local
government institutions.
He said, “For example in the Shomolu and Bariga areas of Lagos, the N-Power volunteers have been part of transfer of knowledge in schools, tax collection and production of food through the N-Agro section of the scheme.
“I appeal to state governments to give the volunteers employment or empowerment grants.”
The lawmaker said the theme of the session, ‘Challenges and Prospects of N-Power Volunteers,’ was chosen to convince stakeholders that the volunteers could contribute better to the society if employed or empowered.
The N-Power Zonal Coordinator of Lagos State, Mr. Felix Ayorinde, commended the lawmaker for his efforts to ensure a better life for volunteers.
The Senior Special Assistant to the (Lagos State) Governor on Survey, Leke Adekoya, urged youths to be creative in their areas of endeavours.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 23, 2018
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by petson08(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2018
I NEED HELP
I tried editing my Bank name and Account Number, when I click submit an error message appear that phone number is Invalid. Though the phone number I used for my N power registration is not the one I am using for the account. I edited the N power registration phone number on my profile and put the phone number that correspond to my bank account. But when I try editing my Bank and Account Number, the same error message still appeared, Phone number is Invalid

please any one with an idea on how to go about it should help me out
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On May 24, 2018
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2018
N-Power directs beneficiaries how to resign from program
Published on May 25, 2018
By Seun Opejobi
Federal Government empowerment scheme, N-Power, on Friday revealed what beneficiaries who wish to resign from the programme should do.
The scheme said those who wish to resign from the programme should click on the “Resign from Program” button on its official website.
In a tweet, the scheme said beneficiaries should follow the steps highlighted on its site.
The tweet reads, “Good morning our dear community, “On your dashboard, many of you will have observed the “Resign from Program” button, it simply means that should you desire to resign from the programme, you can click on the button and follow the steps.”
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
N-power May Salary (for 2016 batch) PAID

(Last Updated On: June 5, 2018)
We’ve just been informed that N-power May salary of volunteers for the first batch of 2016 has started coming , one of Npower beneficiaries who received a bank alert told us a while ago.
N-power May salary makes it 18 months of uninterrupted monthly stipends from the President Buhari-led administration.
By our calculation, a volunteer of the first batch has gotten more than N500,000 from the N-power job initiative programme.
“I can’t stop thanking N-power and the the FG for liberating me from abject poverty. To some the money may be small, but to me it’s huge and I’ve started my own small business from the monthly stipends,” a volunteer who simply identified him as Solomon said.
Are you having issue with your payment? Tell us .
Details coming soon as we receive testimonies from across the country.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fear grips N-Power beneficiaries over 2-year limit
ON June 6, 2018
Vanguard News
Scores of batch ‘A’ N-Power Teach beneficiaries, a social investment programme designed to engage unemployed graduates interested in teaching, have expressed fear over the two years limit of the programme.
Those who spoke on Wednesday expressed fear that their two years engagement would soon wind-up; hence, they would again be thrown into the labour market.
The N-power programme of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is designed to last for two years.
Meanwhile, the first batch of the N-Power teach beneficiaries would be winding-up in November, creating fears in most of the beneficiaries
recruited in both primary and secondary schools across the country.
The N-Power teach volunteers scheme is designed to help improve basic education delivery in the country.
The volunteers are to be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools in the country, assisting with teaching, school management and
other functions within the schools.
Miss Doherty Christian, an N-Power teacher said that she was grateful to the government for engaging her for two years but pleaded with the
President Muhammadu Buhari for an extension of the programme.
Christian said she was already in love with the teaching job, adding that she would love to still stay around to impart knowledge in the students.
She noted that their disengagement would be a disservice to the students, since they already had shortage of teachers but were pleased when the N-Power came to fill the vacuum.
Mrs Elizabeth Omotayo, a teacher in one of the FCT secondary schools, said most of the schools suffered dearth of teachers, adding that allowing
the N-Power teachers to leave would be retrogression. She called on the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) to engage the N-Power teachers; this, she said, would further boost the quality of education in the FCT.
According to her, the students lack teachers in most of the important subjects, but when the N-Power teachers came, they filled the gap and they have had positive impact on the students.
Ahmed Abdullahi, also an N-Power teacher, called on the president not to disengage the teachers, adding that the ratio of teachers to students has
now improved drastically.
He said rather than disengage them, the government should train and equip them, to improve the standard of education in the country.
Abdullahi said that since government was poised to improve the nation’s education, the N-Power would come handy, adding that disengaging them
would do the country no good.
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President, had in a town hall meeting with beneficiaries in Yola on June 5, said he was pleased to hear the impact of the programmes on the citizens. (NAN)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.