Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea (2296 Views)

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? / Why is Love so Painful at Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by jazzman3(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
Friends, what wl you do if some one you love so much  infects you with Gonorrhea?

I NEED MATURE CONTRIBUTIONS PLS,
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by tithe(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
Give her HIV,  an eye for an eye angry
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by tithe(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
Give her HIV,  an eye for an eye angry
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by r231(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
tithe:

Give her HIV, an eye for an eye angry

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by hbabe(f): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ensure both of us get cured, talk him into getting the third party cured incase he wants to play return match with her. Then insists on him using condoms with me if the relationship is to continue which is very unlikely except he is my very rich lawfully wedded husband.
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by jazzman3(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ hbabe:

thanks for you contribution, God bless
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by jazzman3(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ hbabe:

thanks for your contribution, God bless
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by sesman(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
apart from the obvious, it also means they have betrayed your trust, i dont think i can forgive someone who has cheated on me, dont care how much i love em, thats it ol boy, the end
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by frozennose: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dont crucify her because of it maybe she got it from using a dirty toilet or from an ex that was not faithful to her.she might also not be aware she

has the infection because its not easy to tell for ladies.

the solution is the both of you should go for the necessary urine test and treatment.

Goodluck!
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by sistawoman: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
That means they dont love you so much.
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by sistawoman: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2010
frozennose:

Dont crucify her because of it maybe she got it from using a dirty toilet or from an ex that was not faithful to her.she might also not be aware she

has the infection because its not easy to tell for ladies.

the solution is the both of you should go for the necessary urine test and treatment.

Goodluck!

The problem with that is if you love her so very much then most likely there has been sex before in this r/s and he would have gotten burned if it was hidden away in her. There is no way to explain away sex and no burning and later sex with burning.
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by kpolli(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2010
give it to a fourth party
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by hbabe(f): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Frozennose
Gonorrhea cannot be contact from using dirty toilets but through sex.
Just wanted to point this out.

It is possible to have gotten it from an ex bf as a woman can have gonorrhea without symptoms.
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by frozennose: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Sistawoman

He never mentioned if its after thier first sex together or after previous rounds

And please dont get me wrong am not ruling out the fact that she must have slept with someone else am just trying to make him understand that it

might not be because she cheated on him that she got the infection.

If truely he loves this girl and he believes she's faithful then they should go for treatment

shikina!
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
Was that the first time u had sex?If yes ,that means she got it from her ex who i think shld have complained as well.And if that was not the first time, then she actually cheated on you to me oooooo.
Treat urself and if ustill love her which i doubt,forgive her.Also go for HIV test please.Thius is a serious issue.You might only notice gonorreah ,but unknown to u,the real thing may also be there.
All the best.
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by Abekeade08(f): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2010
Wow jazzman, that's a tough nut to crack. I guess it depends on the timeline and when exactly she contracted the gonorrhea. Was it prior to dating you, cos its possible she might have gotten it from an ex bf and never knew about it like other ladies have indicated here. If you know for sure that she contracted Gonorrhea through cheating, then I would have to kick her to the curb.

Henceforth, all ladies you become intimate with MUST be tested prior to raw sex. I actually think Raw sex should only be done with ones wife to avoid all these nasty diseases. Good luck sha.
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by afrobaby(f): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
first, just ask ow she/he got it, tell him/her to be truthful
if it was gotten frm sexual intercourse, then I may find it a bit hard to forgive but I can forgive, but he must promise me he will never sleep with a lady without protection and I wont allow unprotected sex with him again unless we are married
If its frm other forms maybe toilet or something, just go for medical treatment and continue with life
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by jazzman3(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
She initially complained of a bad toilet at where she went to spend her holidays, it was later when we had sex i then discovered i was infected, i was mad, i told her it was over, but she wanted to kill her self, her mum had to call me to plead with me because the relationship was actually leading to marriage, all these happened 1yr ago.

I did forgave her, But its just few months to our wedding and each time i think about it i feel terribly bad, i mean BAD.

whats your advice?
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by Abekeade08(f): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
She initially complained of a bad toilet at where she went to spend her holidays, it was later when we had sex i then discovered i was infected, i was mad, i told her it was over, but she wanted to kill her self, her mum had to call me to plead with me because the relationship was actually leading to marriage, all these happened 1yr ago.

I did forgave her, But its just few months to our wedding and each time i think about it i feel terribly bad, i mean BAD.

whats your advice?

@jazzman, the thing that annoys me is that your fiancee is lying to you. As far as i know, you can't get gonorrhea from a dirty toilet. From what i learned in Sex ed classes, It happens through sexual penetration. If you have a medical doctor as a friend, you can verify this information to be sure. I can't advise you not to forgive her, this all depends on you. She first has to come clean to you, because it seems to me that you are still questioning things, that's why you continue to feel bad despite your claim that you have forgiven her. Once she comes clean, both of you can start a process of healing and maybe therapy to work out the issues in your relationship. If you can't come to terms with what she has done, then you have to walk away. You don't want to marry anyone out of pity. This is a really tough situation sha.
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
jazz-man:

whats your advice?

My guy, and how has she been behavin since then? av u seen any kind of repentance or regret abt this issue from her?
i believe u should just forget about this episode and move ahead if and only if she has been cool since then. my honest tots thou.
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by koolchicco: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by elecktra(f): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
thats a tough one o, if my boyfrnd should gimme STI hmm hmm i ll be really mad o apart from the health implications means he has been doing

the "wonderful do" behind me it could have been HIV you know, but in your case since its over a year now and she's been clean since then why are you

bothering yourself, not even now of all times if you were not cool with it then why did you not end it??
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by bkbaybe99: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
Abekeade: wuts goodie?
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
Get an appointment with the health center immediately to make sure the creeping bastweard hasnt given me the package and then pack up the relationship, this young heart is not ready for all the trauma yet.
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by echobee(f): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
gbam
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by N101: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
@ jazz-man

If I'm correct you are the same person who posted that she wanted to break up with you because you were  "too big"?

A person cannot contract gonorrhea from a toilet seat.  She's only being dramatic  - i.e. threatening to kill herself - because she was caught lying. 

This is a BIG sign, at least to me, that she hasn't been faithful to you, she will not be faithful if you go ahead and marry her.  One time she used an excuse to get out of the relationship, this time around you contracted an STD from her - what are you waiting for her to do to you next?
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by idifu(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
you cant make a ho a house wife dump her like bag of garri
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by oge4real(f): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2010
I will ruuuun and never look back cos it means he is a cheat.
In your case though, I guess you should get a confession from your girl.
Never heard of gono from toilet.
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by bykes(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
What are u still waiting,let her go now.abi you want want to be infected with HIV before u send her packing sad
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by smooooooth: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
@post

u both go and see d doc, and act like nofin happen. next time cld be hiv
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by ayettymama(f): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2010
whats love got to do with it

what if he infected you with a deadly disease that kills in weeks??

will u love him when ur six feet under?

I can promise

i will create no less than 6 large incisions on the pen.is with a blade coated with powdered pepper

after ive laced his food with a potent sedative!

nonsense!
Re: some one you love so much infects you with Gonorrhea by Scooby1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2010
ayettymama:

whats love got to do with it

what if he infected you with a deadly disease that kills in weeks??

will u love him when your six feet under?

I can promise

i will create no less than 6 large incisions on the pen.is with a blade coated with powdered pepper

after ive laced his food with a potent sedative!

nonsense!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please! / Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. / Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.