Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,423 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos (52596 Views)

Vanessa Kei: "Bonaventure Obonyano Assaulted Me" (photos) / It Shall Never Be Well With Whosoever That Started This Sniper Madness / See What Armed Robbers Did To Girls Who Were Not Wearing Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2017
A heartbroken entrepreneur who was a victim of burglary some days ago in Surulere area of Lagos has lamented the loss suffered by the ordeal after the entire shop was cleared. Sharing the sad news, the fashion designer revealed how the business started years ago after lots of savings and planning. Read what was shared online.

I started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,i kept pushin it,i didn't sleep at nite for years,surfing net for latest designers..I still suffer a lot of pains in my head till date,i keep pushing because I have to tak care of my family and I was on my lane and no single help from No one...now robbers came to burgle my store in surulere and cleared,my sweat,pains and sleepness in vain...took me years to save and finally open a shop and robbers does this to me..they and their family members won't see 2018,only HEAR it!!! Thank u all LOVERS OF DOPEWEARS

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/heartbroken-enterprenuer-laments-after-being-robbed-in-lagos.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Abeos(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Sorry embarassed
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by flexxyworld(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2017
The Lord is your strenght, don't give up yet. They will meet their Waterloo soon. Just start afresh again, gradually you will surpass what there carted away with and make sure your shop is better secured.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by obialfa: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Proverbs 9:17

"Stolen water is sweet; And bread eaten in secret is pleasant."

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Young03(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
péle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by efepro(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Weep no more, brother, as they have stolen your problems away....a bigger and much better breakthrough await you.....God can't elevate you and bring you down...He has plans for you

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by dessz(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2017
sometimes, robbers deserve jungle justice

12 Likes

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by BuariCopyPaste: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Dammy krane brothers have done it again..

This they do out of sheer jealousy and frustration seeing non-indegens prosper in business.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2017
So sad, dunno what goes on in the mind of these criminals when they carry out their wicked acts. God almighty will raise him up. And there shall be no peace for the wicked!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry
Karma might be slow in handling your case...

Look for the nearest boutique and make someone else feel what you feel

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Caustics: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
sorry bro. make sure you go and give report at any police station.

sprinkle anointing oil on your door next time.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by timsTNA: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
You can't just succeed in Lagos without your yoruba neighbor envying you

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by sathel(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
eeyah
omase o
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Talk2Bella(f): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
whatever you may have lost shall be replenished in gazillion folds Amen

3 Likes

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by loomer: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
When they are cought, them go say na devil work.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by dallyemmy: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
ENCOURAGE YOURSELF AND START AGAIN!
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by takenadoh: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wetin do their family members for this one now, abeg no carry dia reggae spoil another person blues.
Thanks

Sorry for ur loss

1 Like

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by koolcat: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
The Lord will surely intervane....just keep pushing bro.!

1 Like

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Pdazzle01(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
sorry for the loss........................ may the almighty God restore your losses
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by SirKriz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
sorry bro. make sure you go and give report at any police station.

sprinkle anointing oil on your door next time.
Is this the new anti-burglary system we have been expecting

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by thoollz: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
p
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by emmayayodeji(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pele
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Omooniya1: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
amen to your prayer.....this one is waiting for dem

2 Likes

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Caustics: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
SirKriz:
Is this the new anti-burglary system we have been expecting
what do you want me to say? bury charms in her shop?

1 Like

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Partnerbiz3: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sorry nnaa
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by emmayayodeji(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
obialfa:
Proverbs 9:17

"Stolen water is sweet; And bread eaten in secret is pleasant."
. Shut up
Why Jesus no stop the burglars?

1 Like

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by pythonkid(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
h
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
A call for good Samaritans to assist the victim psychologically n financially

5 Likes

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Dc4life(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is why I'm not against jungle justice... see the woman in pains and the boys tomorrow will turn up for their rogue success. Abeg burn them , lynch them to death. Let them see death coming. Stupid boys.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos) / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) / Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.