Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Beware Of Those Selling Fixed Matches; Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Those Selling Fixed Matches; Read (2026 Views)

Beware Of Sokoloan / Hurry 630 Odds ,3 Matches. Bet9ja Code : Z6LC8G9G / Fixed Matches Mistake Bettors Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Those Selling Fixed Matches; Read by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2017
I went through the pains to source this content as I have noticed lots of scammers here trying to scam people with selling fixed games on sports betting platforms , unfortunately like MMM alit of people will still fall victims ..
If you can't take time to read this let me summarize
1. Fixed matches are real but very illegal in all could tries in the world
2. Those who do it involve the coach, the players and it's very secretive because if aught they will go to jail use to Google to find examples lots can be found.
3. So since it's so risky why do they do it? Same reason drug dealers sell drugs to make money for themselves because the pay off is huge ...so why would they rush selling it? When you might be an undercover FBI or Interpol agent?

4. Never I repeat never pay anyone online or here in Nigeria for fixed games they are all thieves .

5. Want to know how these Scammers make money by this scan? Read below .
6. Clink the link for videos of examples of fixed matches
7. Nairaland should ban all those who post fixed matches for sale posts
Gracias

cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Are fixed matches real? How to bet on fixed matches? Well, this is all a bit complicated. However, the short and true answer to this is that fixed matches are real. Still, all the people offering fixed matches online are scammers – individuals who are out there to take your hard-earned money for free. Betting on fixed soccer games has proved lucrative only for a few people. But for the majority of people it has only proved to be a loss making venture.

In this article we are going to breakdown match fixing for you. We are going to show you how scammers make their money and continue to be in business. We are going to give you tips on how to spot fixed games (after they have started). We will also tell you how to bet on fixed matches or more precisely what to do when you suspect a match has been fixed. Lastly, we have a few videos just to prove that match fixing is real to those of you who still don’t believe that they are

Read more : http://www.promotioncode.com.ng/betting-on-fixed-matches/
Re: Beware Of Those Selling Fixed Matches; Read by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2017
lalasticlala, please push this to front page and save lots of people from these stupid scammers!!

Bikooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered: Why Are School Buses Yellow And Lack Seatbelts? / Photos: “when I Am Not Slaying, I Go To The Farm” Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Memes That Shows Characteristics Of January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.