Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) (86820 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Venica(f): 5:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Cogent:

He survived
thank God
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by DAramis: 5:44am On Jun 10, 2017
Guys,

Most people missed the information in that video which shows that those guys has been in the bank road waiting for the car... . It means, that their Intel is right.

From the video, immediately the car entered the bank, another car moved across the bank gate using reverse form (they are the robbers).. the waited for 4 seconds before moving into the bank as if they are customers of the bank.

The video proofs one thing to me Sha, that "bullet repellent protection" (Aka jazz, juju, magic) is real though it is still in developers stage ( because it fails the guy when it mattered most to him).

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2017
Caustics:
rolled on the floor.? that could have been his end. this one is not movie

kudos to the policeman. He is brave. The security guard is lucky he wasnt shot on sight. And the driver on blue native i wish he was killed too
if the police guy didn't run out of the room just the way he did, he'd have probably killed more , chased them away and probably would have survived. If I can't survive, aim for more.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Adaowerri111:
This is the zenith bank robbery in wetheral road owerri, Corporate thieves, the driver is the guy with bandage on his leg, the security man is unlucky,he could have rolled on the floor shooting while getting out from that room, may his soul Rest In Peace
Rolled on the floor lipsrsealed
The event was real. What you just said is possible when kiddies in our backyard do police and thief with toy and pako guns
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2017
efismikoko:
Pls watch very well the robber at the back shot the glass twice not the mopol there's no jazz or juju anywhere
from what I read, maybe you're right.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

And he would have been celebrated if he died in the process....

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.
shocked
ORI E TI DARU. MEANING YOUR HED IS SCATTERED. SO YOU MEAN IF YOU WERE IN THAT POSITION YOU WILL FORM JASON STATHAM AGAINST 4 HEARTLESS MERCILESS ARMED ROBBERS.

YOU SHOULD QUIT WATCHING ACTION MOVIES FOR A WHILE

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2017
TOPCRUISE:

shocked
ORI E TI DARU. MEANING YOUR IS SCATTERED. SO YOU MEAN IF YOU WERE IN THAT POSITION YOU WILL FORM JASON STATHAM AGAINST 4 HEARTLESS MERCILESS ARMED ROBBERS.

YOU SHOULD QUIT WATCHING ACTION MOVIES FOR A WHILE
nwaAmaikpe is surely sick in the head.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adaowerri111: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2017
TOPCRUISE:

Rolled on the floor lipsrsealed
The event was real. What you just said is possible when kiddies in our backyard do police and thief with toy and pako guns

lol
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by raystanley(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
This video shows the gunfire battle between robbers and a policeman who traced a customer holding cash to a Nigerian Bank rumoured to be Zenith Bank this morning.

The poiliceman was able to kill one of the robbers, no one knows if he survived.

Let's always be vigilant.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slS0IQiZ4bU

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/watch-video-gun-battle-at-zenith-bank.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
gambling with life...
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by ernieboy(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2017
koladebrainiac:
i like the guy that pump bullet on that robber chest

But that dead Armed that entered the security post to kill the mopol is so dumb.

He entered the room with one gut
No ducking
No cover up
He entered as if he kept his baby in yhe room to kill
The mopol wasted no time n empty bullet in his gut
N like a movie-nija movie ,he went down n died.
I guess he thought everyone in the security post were dead, u will recall that the first thing they did in the video was to spray the security post with bullets.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by dareenglish: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2017
after reading all this and watching different versions of the same video i can deduce a few things..
1. their target was the money from the man sitted in the back seat of the honda that came in.
2. they didn't know he was going to a bank: p.s.watch the video, they had initially passed before reversing.
3.the mission was a quick snatch and grab.--go and check 10 different banks today at different locations--you will notice that the odds of an armed police man in a bank, is low. unless trouble spots, attachee to a person of status, or offloading money or loading it.
4. they didn't aim to kill anyone, if they wanted to off people, the security guard would have gotten it.
5. they are not bank robbers and didn't come for the bank.
6. they never expected a armed person in the premises. not there fault..in such a scenario, i wouldn't either.
7.they fired to let people know that there is a "WORK IN PROGRESS"
8.the man who go shot was firing when entering the building.
9.the only one among them with military training is the driver(his response under fire was beautiful)driving the car to a more secure vintage, full confidence in your partners.
10,maybe they had jazz, maybe not. the accuracy of an A.k is not what majority of civilians are misled to believe especially in heated, close quarters.
11. there was only one police man in that room, and he was alive when they left, i would be surprised if he wasn't hit multiple times tho
12. the police man is a fool, am not surprised he died eventually. emotions aside, if you wish to engage in combat you should weight you odd( he had no way of know the number of assailants, time they intend to used, whether they had surrounded the bank yet he opened fire) he should have hid his gun and laid down on the floor...
unless you have a death wish once you know you cant win an op, u dont commit and engage.

p.s bullet proof jazz is real. but sometimes its just blanks that are used to give the user the believe pretense of invulnerability.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
ernieboy:

I guess he thought everyone in the security post were dead, u will recall that the first thing they did in the video was to spray the security post with bullets.
yes but at that he still needed precaution
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by DarkRebel69: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
discusant:

You must make a bad policeman.
Unless attacked, trained police do not engage criminals in gun battle.
Life, even the life of the armed robber, is very important.
In an organized country, a helicopter should have traced the robbers to wherever they shall end up. The robbers surrender after a siege.

They discharged a firearm on entering the premises. The customer who came to deposit money in the bank was dispossessed of it and also shot dead. The robbers lost their right to live upon that moment. The MOPOL officer(s) was right in firing at them, although he should have only fired if he was certain of winning. Apparently, he did not.

What I don't understand is what prompted the policeman to bolt out of the outpost, especially since it was a vintage position that afforded him adequate cover wherefrom he could have taken out the other 3 robbers. Did he run 'cause he exhausted ammo? Did he grow cold feet? Or was he – for no fault of his – not well trained to handle this sort of situation?

Bullets are more likely to penetrate through a car than through concrete. The guy in the backseat was way more vulnerable -- even if he had emerged out of the car he'd be out in the open and would have had the life snuffed out of him.
The robber wearing a blue dress was not even armed - he'd be easy to kill, too.
There are too many contingencies, anyway. If the MOPOL officer had stayed put, perhaps much more damage would have been done since the robbers would have grown more desperate.

What bedevils me most is how the robber in the backseat shot through the glass and sustained no injury to the face. Riddle me this as well: how does an unarmed man - the driver - walk out confidently and unshaken amidst a festival of flying bullets? Such hubris can only be begotten in the (deluded) knowledge that one is safely cocooned in the bosoms of an otherwordly power.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Caught already.

Great news we are progressing.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Sijo01(f): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sijo01:
shocked menh, this is scaring. That policeman deserves a national honor. Thank God he survived.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by ripbubu: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2018
How much did they even steal useless thieves

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Referendum50(f): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
They show pictures of the two guy they caught what of the fourth guy
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by phase1: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Iluv:
Damn!!!

This is just like a movie. I hope the policeman survived.

He deserves a medal for reacting. Some others will just quietly remain in that outpost until the robbers leave.

Unfortunately he didn't survive die of bullet wounds sustained from the other thief's bullet and left 7 kids for his wife to cater for.

RIP Sgt Iboko.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by phase1: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2018
0000000:
They have since been nabbed and killed by the Police. The driver and the shooter in the rear seat are pictured

These are the type of criminals that the police must execute immediately without the rigours of waiting for donkeys years for court judgement.
They were caught on camera why going to the court to waste our time?

Same fate should befall the Offa robbers when caught.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by kings59: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

Raptox let me tell you my story.
Odeshi is real and I have seen real life.
I was in my balcony reading newspaper and I could see along d road from my balcony. Two cult groups were fighting for supremacy and they did d fighting face to face, they started shooting themselves face to face ( this is real) it lasted for about 5mins. Non of the sides were gunned down and they had to leave the area because power met power.

So stop saying African mentality. Dir is nothing there. Or havnt u heard of black magic??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.