Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) (86662 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by CIOSYLVA(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Ohh... the gateman is a very smart man.. he just disappeared..

Kudos to the police man for taking down one of them.. I hope dey didn't kill d person they collected d money from and bullet didnt later touch d police.

Had it been dey are up to 2 police/ security I know dey would have over powered dem because the criminals don't know how to take cover

8 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by goodlifehyd(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Do you know if that money was from a filling station depositing their sales of yesterday?? you dont just conclude like that
Coldfeets:
Internet banking will save a lot of lives

But these backwards black people will never learn

16 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by holuphisayor(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Carter4luv:
Now dat d cctv has caught dem live, can Nigeria police be able to find dem. Naija we need to be technologically wise to trap thieves like dis.
if we give you 1 billion naira. can you find them?
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adaowerri111: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017
wadetaw202:

How does your comment correlate with the content of the video now?

What's missing sir?
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2017
the policeman had a good cover in the post.

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Caustics: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:

The policeman who shot the robber was killed by the robber that was sitted in the car, watch the video, he was shot multiple times on the floor before they zoomed off
chai if so RIP to him. the full video is on lailasblog watch that one
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adaowerri111: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2017
otijah:
the guard ran away, abibu no watch the video

I meant The policeman who shot the robber
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by fergieboy: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Learners.. Who goes on a robbery with an Hyundai car?

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Sijo01(f): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
shocked menh, this is scaring. That policeman deserves a national honor. Thank God he survived.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Jerie(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:

The policeman who shot the robber was killed by the robber that was sitted in the car, watch the video, he was shot multiple times on the floor before they zoomed off

The policeman survived and that is because he left that room.

An AK47 rifle has 30 rounds in each magazine. The Mopol wouldn't have had more than 60-90rounds (2-3 magazines)

Now, if you look at a picture of the dead thief, he had 90 rounds (3 Magazines) in his rifle. When he was dropped by the heroic policeman, his colleagues could have used that anger to empty their magazines in that room. That's 90 rounds x 4 (360 bullets).

Kudos to the policeman for a job well done.

As for the bank uniformed guard, let no one blame him, his job is to open the gate and not stop robberies. He's also alive cos he ran.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adaowerri111: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
chai if so RIP to him. the full video is on lailasblog watch that one

I've watched that one though I was there

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by wadetaw202: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

Physical combat by an unarmed man against an armed killer?
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Choiszman(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Mehn.... That policeman did a great job... Kudos to him

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by 3RNEST(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.
thats one of the funny part in that video, the way he sneaked..imaoo...
like seriously, his life come first oh, no option than to run away beside how many them dey pay them? grin

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by greatdave(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Omo...real life action film! Just dunno why the cop ran out of that room. Looks like a vantage position he could have taken the bastards out from sad angry.o God help Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Sijo01(f): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
fergieboy:
Learners.. Who goes on a robbery with an Hyundai car?

Did the car hindered their operation?

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by sweetlaw: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

easier said than done

can u face people with guns with physical combat?

ariwo ko ni brain

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Caustics: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:

I've watched that one though I was there
u were there? for real?
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Dansiki1: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Everyone should go back to their states or regions

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Caustics: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

And he would have been celebrated if he died in the process....

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.
you are very wicked

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by akpamuomenka: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
rolled on the floor.? that could have been his end. this one is not movie

kudos to the policeman. He is brave. The security guard is lucky he wasnt shot on sight. And the driver on blue native i wish he was killed too

I wish he was able to immobilize the vehicle.

5 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by otijah(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:

I meant The policeman who shot the robber
Don't know why there is this feeling in me that the man died. BC the guy from the back seat came out with full force and was raining bullets until he left. Maybe the police man died

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by lovebelovedk: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by sneakzy(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Mehn kudos too that police man I hope e survived

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adaowerri111: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
u were there? for real?

Yes I was there, my shop is also nearby

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Babgee01(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Who fight epp oga! grin]
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Caustics: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
akpamuomenka:

I wish he was able to immobilize the vehicle.
yea that way no way to escape easily. although it could have caused more casualty if they decided to kill someone and steal his car. Cornered animals are usually dangerous

8 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
wadetaw202:

Physical combat by an unarmed man against an armed killer?

Pray to God to chase away the any coward-spirit in you.
So an unarmed man can not confront an armed man? Go ask unarmed Soldiers how they overpower armed men.

Why is he a security personnel then?

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Viking007(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
God have mercy. shocked
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Category1: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Nawa o chi
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adaowerri111: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
otijah:
Don't know why there is this feeling in me that the man died. BC the guy from the back seat came out with full force and was raining bullets until he left. Maybe the police man died

Yeah he died a brave man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.