Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) (29440 Views)

Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by sar33: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017
According to the story shared by a Facebook user,the man pictured below(dressed in white top) who claims to be a soldier attacked a driver with a cutlass and destroyed his car for not allowing him drive pass him in Benin.Below is what he wrote...

'Soldier brutalised a driver with cutlass and destroys his car for not allowing him drive pass quickly enough. Please share until it gets to a sane Nigerian who has authority to deal with this dastardly act. Happened at uwasota junction along ugbowo Lagos road Benin city, this evening'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/soldier-allegedly-attacks-driver-with.html

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by sar33: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by sar33: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2017
sar33:
More
more

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by youngest85(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Ugbowo in edo?
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
embarassed
What is this country turning to..

Bloody civilians no more respect the Army.

Na wa oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rabies everywhere tongue

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha

The guy above me is a clown wallahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by holyboss: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
The mods on this forum are just so unbelievable!

Why promote a thread with such delicate title without any indication that a soldier actually did this? Or am I the only one not seeing anyone with military uniform?

Dafuvk izz that??

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
What shocked
undecided
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Sugarcious(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
I pity the solider man

His destiny is so gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Runaway: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Beat him till u r tired.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by curvilicious: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Uhun? angry
So because u be army now civilian must allow you pass
Nawao NA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by mytime24(f): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
who b d soldier among dem
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by chaloner(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Zoooooooooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
This one just weak me sad What do we expect from an illiterate bestowed with power? Guns and all that stuff? Poo of cause. I pirry the guy mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Whot They Fork?? Souljah four Boko boys abi Souljah four 9Griyan are-mee?
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
It looks like two hot headed drivers
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerian soldiers are always confronting civilians.
Ordinary chibok girls they couldn't bring back but ready to beat harmless civilians.

I don't blame them. Only armpits join that silly shhiit.
I am so annoyed.
Leave civilians and face your duties.
Tufia.

See below for data shaa.
See testimonies too

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
What,abeg make them go fight boko haram
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by kceewhyte(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
So make we fry beans
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by alukstea(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Like if that woman wearing the "Jesus I love you beret" caught your attention... Share if you had to scroll back up to view the pic ..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
D recklessness of dis soldiers ehh..little wonder dey die lie chickens on d field angry
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by curvilicious: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
youngest85:
Ugbowo in edo?

No, Ugbowo in Taraba angry

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
I think Nigeria soldiers need to be configured by higher ones in prison. Restore Default is need.
APC just the scarter our country, i prefer corupt PDP.
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by imstrong1: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
So sad the way some soldiers reduces themselves to legal tout, they go through physical training but less mental training
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by kulay1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
There must be a gloomy end to this ravaging impunity!
Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by ayoola648(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed What is this country turning to..

Na wa oo
if you continue like this you will die young

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed
What is this country turning to..

Na wa oo
are u okay, the army and the people who is serving who, who is paying who, who vowed to protected who, who is meant to respect who.

Better get your wit right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport / I Was Offered N30,000 To Convey A Kidnapped Woman Into The Bush (photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.