Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Slaps on the dance flour - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Slaps on the dance flour (2076 Views)

Video Emerges: Kaguna State Governor And Deputy Slaps As It Happened !!! / Watch Akpos And Ekaete On The Dance Floor (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Slaps President Jonathan, Response From Presidency Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slaps on the dance flour by obum(f): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2005
You went for a party, and during d course of d party a guy/girl walked up to you and asked you for a dance which u refused, he/she still kept on asking as the light went off, and still didnt stop, u got angry and slapped him/her, then everywere was very quiet even if a pin falls down everybody was going to hear it, in a party ground u could expect wat was going on in their mind cos they cldnt see whoever it was but knew which side it was coming from, he/she still persisted u slapped him/her again then being very angry at dat time u just wanted him/her to go, as u were about giving him/her another one the light was restored and immediately the guy/girl just shouted if u dont take time and respect urself i will give you another slap to the hearing of others when u been the one slapping him/her. WHAT WOULD U DO ?
Re: Slaps on the dance flour by layi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2005
I would slap her again.

Its win-win. Either way i didnt loose. At least peeps would know i had guts enough to return her slap.

Anyway i'm a gentle man, a ldy wouldnt even slap me talk more raising my hand against her.
Re: Slaps on the dance flour by Rolly: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2005
@ layi, ur first and is typical of any nigerian male smiley

i dont think any reputable girl will go about pestering a guy to dance.

that is so not feminine rolleyes

And guys, if u ask one girl and she says no, u ask again and she says no, ol'boy, leave the girl and step on to greener grass o jare!

why d fronting? if u r intersted yarn up! if not, waka far. it's that simple!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Romade Is Not your Mr Perfect,so Dnt Wait For Him / My Peeps U Gotta See This! / Would You Have Passed This Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.