Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) (31878 Views)

Mompha Makes First Post On Instagram After His Release / Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React / Dammy Krane Unfollows Everyone On Instagram After His Release From Jail (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Rider23: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5431902_dammykrane_jpeg125ace3245b62fa951024994038cd43a

Embattled Nigerian singer Dammy Krane who was arrested in Miami for fraud related offenses on the 2nd of June and was release on bail few hours ago has hit the studio to produce a new song.
The "Amin" crooner's producer shared the video! Guess he wants to make money out of his messy situation. A classic case of " When life throws lemons at you, make lemonade and add sugar" Watch Video below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzE2TiTeMdw

Source>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/dammy-krane-hits-studio-hours-after-his.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Evablizin(f): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
The down fall of a man is not the end of his life.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Kamelot77(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
welcome back
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by smardray(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Don't jst goan pirate anybody's song... If not u re going back

17 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by mroop(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
shocked cool shocked
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Rexphobia(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oshey

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by goodlifehyd(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Skiibii reloaded..... am pretty sure he purposely got himself entangled in the case cuz his name had really gone off social media, dude needs something to revive his career. When it comes to entertainment every publicity is a marketing strategy.... Dude released a track while in cell and recording another one, sure he was busy writing the lyrics while in cell..lol sharp dude. Hopefully it would be a hit and everybody will forget about this fraud or no fraud ish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by tabisegroup(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Today is my birthday..leave Dammy Krane alone n show me love

302 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hope his case wont be like skibii who faked his own death and still couldn't blow!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by helphelp: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oh well..

Be careful next time, cos I know say you go still commit same crime.

Na all of una dey the game, no who dem catch be tiff

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2017

grin grin
exconvict grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Naughtytboy: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Plan work
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by grandstar(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fortunate guy. I hope he doesn't jump bail.
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by youngfocus(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
like my sister said down fall of a man Is not d end,next time scam with sense welcome back bro

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Kizmilz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Booked
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
happy for u.. Glad ur finally putting ur haters to shame
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Zumarocket(f): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is he free?

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by madgoat(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yahoo yahoo boy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by mankan2k7(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
ole jati jati

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Diastone: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
lol, in the song he will now tell us the story behind it all, guess what? it will be a lie

6 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by herdekunley9ja(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
No problem but u ar still a thief....grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by emmayayodeji(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yo people can only hate Lol

See he still has his bad bitches

He his still richer than your broke asses Lol

Oya "decent" people. Quote me and die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by joeysuki(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
already know hes gonna release a track detailing the events of his life in jail grin
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I hope we are not expected to pay for the album with credit cards?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Tfbaby(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
hahahaha thief ole carry ham go
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by snazzy5050(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Stupidity at is peak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by bewla(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
smardray:
Don't jst goan pirate anybody's song... If not u re going back
i already have a title for the track , prison life) if not I will be disappointed
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
No shame cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos / Doyin Okupe's Son Bolu Shows Off Abs And Eggplant In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.