Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Brain Is Higher Than Yours - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Brain Is Higher Than Yours (542 Views)

Should I Recommend My Best "Team Member" For A Higher Position Off My Team? / Jamb, Reason Why University Cut Off Mark, Is Higher Than Polytecnic / Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brain Is Higher Than Yours by LordsBattleAxe(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
My brain is higher than yours
It was a sunny Sunday afternoon when I, on an errand encountered Mr X: a fair and lanky man presumably on the wrong side of 20,he was with a colleague advertising about a program that will take place @2pm that day and like a predator seeing an easy prey, i was ambushed. I still don’t know why people think that telling people of a program that has to do with success will make them shelf their plans for the day...thinking ill be awed by words like success & money being thrown around, he was quite surprised when I told him I was busy...all through this exchange,Mr X was silent but when he saw that I wasn’t interested,told his colleague in an angry tone to leave me...i liked him for that but little did I know he will be the crux of my day.
As they were leaving I sighed in relief but the colleague came back again and I refused again point blank....then I heard the words ‘“YOU don’t know anything......MY BRAIN IS HIGHER THAN YOURS”.
That was the only sentence spoken by Mr X to me throughout the whole encounter.The first thought to cross my mind was”what the f**k””.....then glee at having a glimpse into the inner workings of the mind of my fellow being then pity at seeing a defeated man grasping to the last vestige of importance, a man who has convinced himself with each success program that THIS IS IT, a man who is in doubt of his path, a man who sees time passing by and asks himself.... is it all worth it?.
,.....................OR MAYBE THE MAN WAS A MIRROR INTO MY SOUL.....
©olaabimbola83@gmail.com
Re: My Brain Is Higher Than Yours by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
LordsBattleAxe:
My brain is higher than yours
It was a sunny Sunday afternoon when I, on an errand encountered Mr X: a fair and lanky man presumably on the wrong side of 20,he was with a colleague advertising about a program that will take place @2pm that day and like a predator seeing an easy prey, i was ambushed. I still don’t know why people think that telling people of a program that has to do with success will make them shelf their plans for the day...thinking ill be awed by words like success & money being thrown around, he was quite surprised when I told him I was busy...all through this exchange,Mr X was silent but when he saw that I wasn’t interested,told his colleague in an angry tone to leave me...i liked him for that but little did I know he will be the crux of my day.
As they were leaving I sighed in relief but the colleague came back again and I refused again point blank....then I heard the words ‘“YOU don’t know anything......MY BRAIN IS HIGHER THAN YOURS”.
That was the only sentence spoken by Mr X to me throughout the whole encounter.The first thought to cross my mind was”what the f**k””.....then glee at having a glimpse into the inner workings of the mind of my fellow being then pity at seeing a defeated man grasping to the last vestige of importance, a man who has convinced himself with each success program that THIS IS IT, a man who is in doubt of his path, a man who sees time passing by and asks himself.... is it all worth it?.
,.....................OR MAYBE THE MAN WAS A MIRROR INTO MY SOUL.....
©olaabimbola83@gmail.com
Good evening sir, I saw your message that you pm me, sir, the one I used to open my account I don't have access to it anymore sir. God bless you sir

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Minimum Requirements Needed To Work In An ICT Firm / The Secrets Of Making Money Online, That Internet Marketers Are Not Telling You. / Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.