Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) (24290 Views)

Another 13 Nigerian Returnees From Togo Arrive Seme Border / Cameroon Forcibly Deporting Nigerian Refugees - Human Rights Watch / Cameroon Kicks 100,000 Nigerian Refugees Out Into The Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by verygudbadguy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Bros when will d "one day" come? Shey na when person grow old or die? Hope for Nigeria don evaporate like spirit. No basis for optimism at all. Even d way d country is being run leaves no hope at all. Their looting no dey end. Like motor weymd engine go soon knock na so naija be.

Lol.
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by Casablanca22: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Iamwrath:
LOL

Na so .....

Na so dem beat them for India for no reason

Na so malay police they burst them for house for no reason

Don't seek for cheap pity here , they must have commited a crime or outstayed their time

Nna people na either drug or runs, if dem pursue them he worth am die
When was the last time you took your drugs?

1 Like

Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by Charlie31: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please, stop embarrassing your country. What kind of asylum are you seeking? You are not qualified to seek asylum so stop the nonsense. And it's a known fact that you are always the architects of your problems, you will never keep a low profile, always loud, behaving as if you are back in your chaotic country. It's so bad that when foreigner meet a Nigerian they already expect the worst. To the point that when they meet a calm, respectable one they don't believe you are Nigerian. We need to change our orientation while abroad that's they only way to get our respect back. But that's in another life.
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by Casablanca22: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Theyveedo:
They should come back home. We will welcome them with open arms

That's if the hair t fare grin
First of all, go and take care of your youth corpers That are dieing in camps before asking those overseas to come back.
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by ojlifa: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rather it should be if only you new your country make sense.i laugh when i hear people talking

Tahrah:
undecided It's a pity,if only our country made sense....... angry
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by joeluv: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmmmm. The guy is just frustrated. Under no circumstance shld anyone go to Europe via Libya, he is learning that the hard way. It's dangerous and totally not worth it, u Wld just waste your life chasing paper that you might never get. As per job levels, Even Italians them self never see job. It's tough in Italy and being a Nigerian Wld make it tougher because of the bad reputation we have.
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by yuki7: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
though Italians may be cuny but they follow the law. if the police are standing there telling them to leave my brothers and sisters they have done something wrong and more awful. (1) they beg which is shoroty of which its against the Italian law anyway you could be justified for begging if really you don't have a house and no means of feeding but they are clothed sheltered and Feld even pocket money but yet they have this dirty mentality of begging to get more money. but why there are other nationalities in the same camp with them, these nationalities try hard to inculcate and learn more the language and keep the search of job alive but Nigerians are either drugging or begging that of drugs could be all nationalities even the Italians but mostly the Moroccans. (2) Nigerians think they know better and smarter than other africans so try to be violent to other blacks of which is against the laws of the camp where they live at (3) they disrespect their operators...in Italy you have lots of Nigerians driven out of the camp just for one or two offenses but others are calm, gentle and willy to learn skills and the language in other to fit in the country.......though there are also good Nigerians. for this current matter no one can do this without a concrete reason believe me. if anyone hate you its because of the continuos disturbing act you possess

note: not all that glitters are gold, don't see a photoshop picture taken from the beautiful street or near one fine flower on facebook then think that person is doing well. never. Facebook has contributed 95% to this Nigerians maladies.

1 Like

Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
ojlifa:
Rather it should be if only you new your country make sense.i laugh when i where people talk

Why is your post so full of errors? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by Iamwrath: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Casablanca22:

When was the last time you took your drugs?

About the same time as your Papi , we share the same prescription

1 Like

Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by Iamwrath: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
erico2k2:

Talk is cheap,he who feels it knows it

Lol
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by delishpot: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Make dem talk true wetin dem do. Yes why only Nigerians? Very good question.
How I wish he would react this same way to the cabal in Niaja who did not only kill his destiny but also that of his family and community.
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by Iamwrath: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
VellyG:
so how many likes have you gotten for this your mumu talk?

I didn't post for likes , i posted because it makes sense , i don't expect people who thinks every comment is about likes to understand

Ok bye
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by TheEminentLaity: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Black people always demanding sympathy cry to think in 2017 with the youngest independent african nation well over 20 years old. The guy sounds like he is from the south so I wonder what he and his compatriots are doing in a refugee camp, its not like he is openly gay and lives in the north within Boko haram territory :-
Ogbeni go back to your country, respect is earned. No reasonable person goes about liking people because of the contrasting colour of skin talkless of the heavily stereotyped Nigerians. In your country some tribes wouldn't even tolerate another person calling them fools in their region yet you are in another country and you insult them. We can spot real refugees when we see them.

1 Like

Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
MurderForFree:

Go to your room and watch some cartoons

grin grin
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by slysteel: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Edo people don overcast for Italy,too bad very very bad,una need to see for una selves.
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
that's good! now they can go out in the streets and spread their criminality wings.
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by 2shure: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Edo pipul and itahly
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by deavicky(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
How can u say for no reason. What are they doing there? are we at war? Is refugee camp not for ppl whose country is at war
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by nevilbot: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nobody sends asylum.seeker out of camp for no reasons. Nigerian bloggers with half baked reportage. Go find out before posting dey won't.

I work with d red cross as refugee helper in Germany and I know no one can send out a refugee out of camp without reason. I am even tempted to say for any reason sef but I will just exercise restraints on that
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by Ajasco222: 2:20am On Jun 09, 2017
Did you even watch the video and listen to what the person recording it said??, cos if you did, you won't make such statement. You were so fast to comment that you skipped the word 'allegedly' being used there.
nevilbot:
Nobody sends asylum.seeker out of camp for no reasons. Nigerian bloggers with half baked reportage. Go find out before posting dey won't.

I work with d red cross as refugee helper in Germany and I know no one can send out a refugee out of camp without reason. I am even tempted to say for any reason sef but I will just exercise restraints on that
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by nevilbot: 4:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Ajasco222:
Did you even watch the video and listen to what the person recording it said??, cos if you did, you won't make such statement. You were so fast to comment that you skipped the word 'allegedly' being used there.

My guy I watched the video and my point is I don't accept dia was no reason for the alleged eviction. Sumtin must av happened. The guys must av done sumtin to warrant d alleged eviction.

These countries av laid down laws and refugees irrespective of d country of origin are protected by laws and no one will evict u if u don't go against d law. The only time u can be taken out of the house is if u are being deported or if d house was being closed down and u are being moved.

For instance , sumwia in d video, the official was trying to stop d video recording while d Nigerian was insisting on recording sayin he was not scared. Nigerians seeing that part would think he was being harrased to stop recording. Do u know that in Europe, u are not legally allowed to video people or take dia pics without dia consent? The Nigerian guy obviously does not know that and then we will all think he was being harrased to stop the video. A German police officer once took my phone for recording a audio of dia conversation and deleted it cus its not allowed .

So I'm.saying if d alleged eviction actually happened, d headline that it was for no reason is half information.
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by bakila: 5:39am On Jun 09, 2017
His recording clearly reveals his inability to obey rules.
Re: Italians Send 13 Nigerian Refugees Out Of Their Camp For No Reason (Pics, Video) by akyinka: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Iamwrath:

About the same time as your Papi , we share the same prescription

LOL...guy ki lo de?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Things To Know About The Calabar Sea Port (A Must Read) / Unidentifiable Boy Killed By A Car In Kano (Disturbing Photo) / Sapele Road In Warri Is Bad (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.