Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help (13560 Views)

Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... / U.S. Invests N8.6 Billion To Boost Small-scale Farming In Nigeria / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by adimek2002(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2018
Please I want to apply fertilizer to a one year oil palm. I need someone with experience to help me with idea of quantity per stand. I mean in g of NPK per stand. Please it is urgent.
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by oogalabs2: 2:22pm On May 10, 2018
adimek2002:
Please I want to apply fertilizer to a one year oil palm. I need someone with experience to help me with idea of quantity per stand. I mean in g of NPK per stand. Please it is urgent.

What i do is have a cup of about 0.75 to 1Liter, fill it and spread is about 1.5 feet from the base of the tree. Good Luck
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by adimek2002(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2018
oogalabs2:

What i do is have a cup of about 0.75 to 1Liter, fill it and spread is about 1.5 feet from the base of the tree. Good Luck
Thank you very much.
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by rabzy: 4:59pm On May 15, 2018
oogalabs2:

Bros how is it going, hope things are going on smoothly now. I have a friend who is seriously interested in buying your oil from your farm, because of the quality assurance i gave him.
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by oogalabs2: 4:03pm On May 16, 2018
rabzy:

Bros how is it going, hope things are going on smoothly now. I have a friend who is seriously interested in buying your oil from your farm, because of the quality assurance i gave him.

That will be awesome, although we have buyers, i'll prefer steady buyers. Let's talk
By the way, production has increased, 90% over same period last year!
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by rabzy: 5:25pm On May 16, 2018
oogalabs2:

That will be awesome, although we have buyers, i'll prefer steady buyers. Let's talk

Wow, okay I will call you Bros.
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by anibirelawal(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2018
oogalabs2:

Hi, how much do you sell your 25L? Can i get up to 50 kegs on a weekly basis?. I currently sourced for my oil at Ekiti Ondo state, If your price are attractive & affordable to me, i can be your steady customer, Best regards.
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by oogalabs2: 3:53pm On May 22, 2018
anibirelawal:

Hi, how much do you sell your 25L? Can i get up to 50 kegs on a weekly basis?. I currently sourced for my oil at Ekiti Ondo state, If your price are attractive & affordable to me, i can be your steady customer, Best regards.

The last that was sold was for N7.5k for the yellow 25L keg
But prices do go up or inch down depending on the general market.
No you can't get that amount weekly.
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by anibirelawal(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2018
oogalabs2:

The last that was sold was for N7.5k for the yellow 25L keg But prices do go up or inch down depending on the general market. No you can't get that amount weekly.

Ok, i will send you a pm to contact you.
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by oogalabs2: 12:13am On May 24, 2018
anibirelawal:

Ok, i will send you a pm to contact you.
Ok
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 25, 2018
mccrownhomes@gmail.com
Please email me I have so much to ask and I want you to please put me through , I bought land already , I have 55 acres of land at ilesha osun state
I’ll be looking forward to hear from you
Thanks a lot
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by Oilpalmfarmer(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2018
whiteagbada:
mccrownhomes@gmail.com
Please email me I have so much to ask and I want you to please put me through , I bought land already , I have 55 acres of land at ilesha osun state
Thanks a lot

The best time to start planting is early April during the first rain ans should be completed by mid may. This is because palm seedling ought to have established themselves before the onset of the dry season, if not late planting will result to these young palms dying within one year of planting. Is your land completely cleared? I'm presently working on a client's plantation at esa oke farm settlement. We can talk... oilpalmfarmer@gmail.com
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by Oilpalmfarmer(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2018
oogalabs2:

As per produced volume, it's very dependent on how you take care of the trees.
I found that 90-95 bunches produce 25L of oil.
That's every 2-3 weeks
Those bunches can come from 40-45 trees
That's after 5 years of planting (this volume will increase as trees mature)

The idea of 1 hectare is a brilliant idea.

Very true but for a mature palm in its prime (8-20 years). 20 standard bunches should produce 30L of oil that is if it has been well treated from its early years. The issue with palm tree is what you give is what you get. For an hybrid it produces every 15days
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by austinofex(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2018
I have fresh and dried clean splitted ginger, cashew nut and soya beans Available, both in large and small quantities, my contact Number/WhatsApp: 08139169686, email address:austinofex@gmail.com
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by oogalabs2: 1:54am On Jul 09, 2018
whiteagbada:
mccrownhomes@gmail.com
Thanks a lot
Let me know what you have done to the land, I'll then reply to any question you have
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by oogalabs2: 1:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Oilpalmfarmer:

Very true but for a mature palm in its prime (8-20 years). 20 standard bunches should produce 30L of oil that is if it has been well treated from its early years. The issue with palm tree is what you give is what you get. For an hybrid it produces every 15days
That's very correct.
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by RealityShot: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
oogalabs2:
That's very correct.
hello Sir, Please are these prices really possible? https://www.nairaland.com/3613976/10-acres-fertile-farmland-stream/15
Am still gathering for my farm and searching for affordable land too.
Thank you
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by oogalabs2: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
RealityShot:
hello Sir,
Please are these prices really possible?
https://www.nairaland.com/3613976/10-acres-fertile-farmland-stream/15

Am still gathering for my farm and searching for affordable land too.

Thank you

Yes they may be. Most people don’t want to buy farmlands.
Write me an email
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by RealityShot: 5:54am On Dec 07, 2018
oogalabs2:

Yes they may be. Most people don’t want to buy farmlands. Write me an email
I see, thank you. I mailed you.. Clean..
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by olarid01: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2018
RealityShot:
great!
So what is the way forward?

Still waiting for his response, the problem with people like him is that they criticize everything without producing any solution. Did he think everything will be okay at once when such policy is made, it takes time....

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by RealityShot: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
olarid01:

Still waiting for his response, the problem with people like him is that they criticize everything without producing any solution. Did he think everything will be okay at once when such policy is made, it takes time....
yep...sometimes longer than we can imagine
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by oogalabs2: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
olarid01:

I am not sure I understand.
Are you expecting a reply from me?
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by oogalabs2: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
RealityShot:
I see, thank you.
I mailed you.. Clean..
I replied your email.
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by RealityShot: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
oogalabs2:

I replied your email.
seen.. Thank you
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by RealityShot: 5:44am On Jun 16, 2019
oogalabs2:
I replied your email.
finally its your season O
https://www.nairaland.com/5244916/cbn-disburses-n30-billion-oil
Re: Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help by Jovar(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
For your nursed Hybrid (Tenera) seedlings & Super gene oil palm Seedling (and ALL other seedlings), 4, 6 & 10 month old palm seed available
Buy from Jovar Resources

Other hybrid seedlings available:
❇ Giant plantain and banana sucker
❇ dwarf pawpaw seed and seedling
❇ sweet orange,grape,lisbon and indian lemon,tangerlo,and seedling of double budded of all citrus species
❇ grafted mango seedling
❇ jumbo guava seed and seedling
❇ cashew seedling
❇ oilpalm seedling (tenera)
❇ dwarf and hybrid coconut seedling
❇ soursop seed and seedling
❇ pinapple sucker
❇ xylopia (eeru) seedling
❇ passion fruit seed and seedling
❇ african walnut seedling
❇ irvingia gabonensis (oro) seedling
❇ irvingia wombulu (ogbono) seedling
❇ avocado seedling
❇ Local peer (ube) seedling
❇ bell apple seedling
❇ sugar apple seedling
❇ Semi Arid / Wambugu apple seedling
❇ bread fruit seedling ( nut and yam type)
❇ noni plant seedlings
❇ Cocoa seedlings
and many other seedlings...

Jovar Resources™ (Rc: 2875407)
Call: 08036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734

We're located behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can come carry your seedlings, or we send to you in I any location in Nigeria easily by transport .

Call to buy now cheaper rate...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh And Split Dried Ginger / Nigeria Spends N16b Yearly Importing Tomatoes / Free Detailed Feasibility Study On Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.