Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? (17997 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda And Segun Arinze At Food Fair Event In Abuja (photos) / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by 1d: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2007
What do think of Mona Lisa Chinda as an actress?? I thought she was brilliant in "Golden Moon" but not too hot when she acts oyinbo-ish roles - she should leave those kind of roles to Dakore Egbuson
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by neelsel(f): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2007
I have had the opportunity of viewing several movies starring Mona Lisa Chinda and I truly believe she is an excellent actress. Unlike so many she strives to perfect the grammatical aspects of the english language and really gets into character.
She is a "looker" too. Very beautiful
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by chris2h(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2007
She is definately NOT! I think that she is just another nollywood star.We need actors that do thier research before going on set. We need people that actually can act[i][/i] we need people that can make the crossover from nollywood to hollywood.Finally we need actors that understand the character written about and the best dynamic interpretation that can be given.our actors are not bad actually. it's the directors that are. Untrained unimaginative and total washouts nollywood needs fire breathed into its bones.
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by Seun(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2007
Can someone post a picture of her so we can evaluate her beauty in response to the topic? Thanks! smiley
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by jaybaby(f): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2007
Hot Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hot --The Chick is good--she is so natural--she is jus perfect-she is on my no 1 new Actress List wink
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2007
GOD' I LOVE MONALISA. SHE IS VERY HOT. IF I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF MEETING HER, I WILL JUST , LET ME RESERVE MY COMMENT.
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by Mamawa(f): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2007
She is not that hot for me, and her shouting some times put me of her movies

Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by toptho(f): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2007
She was o.k in games men play,that's the only film of hers that i can remember watching
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by kemisole(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2007
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by illiest(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2007
she s hot that i know and her toung are quite sweet,that if u know what i mean,iv been there
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by Ameriefan(f): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2007
I love her she's good in acting but i dont like her nose
Kinda wild and big she's pretty though nice girl.
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by superman(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2007
na waa o
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by kitaun(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2007
She is hot and very hot at that!
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by osegwu(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2007
Is she?
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by Ameriefan(f): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2007
Is she what?? tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by Saddam: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2007
Here Comes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by Saddam: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2007
!

Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by showbobo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2007
she aint HOttttttt.maybe na because she just yellow una dey feel say she hot.i repeat she aint even warm let alone Hottttt.
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by Ameriefan(f): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2007
LOL showbobo tongue grin,she's kinda pretty though.
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by Saymamy(f): 2:47am On Feb 06, 2007
4 me,Monalisa aint hot,she is just alright.U know,wat rily breaks it off is her hair do,meeen,she rily nidz help wit dat. cool
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by kitaun(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2007
hot cos she is a yellow pawpaw? Hell to the No! that would even make her case worse b4 me, truth be said the lady acts well and is pretty too
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by jaybaby(f): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2007
showbobo:

she aint HOttttttt.maybe na because she just yellow una dey feel say she hot.i repeat she aint even warm let alone Hottttt.

Lol Na U sabi---Hot asin very good in Everytin, Spoken English, Dressing, Composure & she is kind of pretty --I like d way she moves her mouth when angry
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by londoner: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2007
One mans meat is another mans poison, I dont think she is pretty, but she looks like the type of person who's face would really take shape if she lost lots of weight.
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by jaybaby(f): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2007
Let Us Wait & see
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by heyo: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2007
she is not hott as everyone thinks,she is fat n nids 2 shed some weight.While i was smooching her some time like that, i saw some ugly green stretch marks on her laps.arrrrrrrghhhh!! so disgusting,but she is very good in her acting,always giving men money,Wats up?
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by jaybaby(f): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2007
Heyo Heyo d Smoocher angry angry angry--another of shakes ***Hissed**
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by Raymand(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2007
Hahahaha grin, anyway i think Monalisa Chinda is very pretty, she has that puffed lips going for her, she's a work of art really. . .
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by kitaun(m): 2:11am On Feb 07, 2007
Another shaka? *am outta here*
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 2:58am On Feb 07, 2007
she aiight not dat pretty though undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by superman(m): 3:01am On Feb 07, 2007
does she look ghanaian just curious
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by OmoEko1(f): 3:01am On Feb 07, 2007
@ the topic
I think she's hot and very attractive your lady, she has a nice body, not to skinny or fat.
Re: Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? by OmoEko1(f): 3:03am On Feb 07, 2007
superman:

does she look Ghanaians just curious
Why will u ask that type of question grin grin, we all know Ghanaians are not fine like that.

abeg next grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story / Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.