Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) (59786 Views)

EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Ennyholar: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2017
Yahoo old man cheesy
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by imma2(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
The first guy is so cute in case you read this when you are finally freed plz hook me up. undecided
After them don panelbeat him face abi?

You're on your own tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Igweann979(f): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2017
Imaging that old man Internet fraud! God have mercy on Nigerians
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by NameCheckers: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2017
Tahrah:
Oh,because they're not yoruba,i am now propagating tribal hate. angry angry angry angry angry
nigga shut up
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by NameCheckers: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2017
taiyesoul:
Name Checkers.Any luck?
lol I'm here sir.... They are edorians
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2017
120million transfer on ATM ??
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by miccollo47: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2017
MillionDollars:
God punish that man's children for not not taking care of him, letting him commit fraud
Do you even know what that man has wasted his youthful years on sotee he con dey do scam for old age.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Folarinibrahim1(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
The first guy is so cute in case you read this when you are finally freed plz hook me up. undecided
hmmm.... Weldone ma. Just don't come back here to tell us how he dupe you.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2017
9jakohai:

See what I am saying?

A crime has been committed, and all you children can do is make fun of other people's tribe.

Just because this is Nairaland, and no one knows your real name , don't think you can be sitting down and propagating hate.

All of you....please change your mind. Well well.
taaa...na who be children...guy respect urslf
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
na wa for you oo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
he isn't a criminal, he's only using his brain for something illegal tongue
thank God u know it's something illegal
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by supereagle(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Horpsy17:
man must survive

Survival through crimes?
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Nbote(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2017
MillionDollars:

D committed crime now u say they are Edo
But when u are clamoring for biafra
U remember dey are ur brothers
Smh

Oga use ur sense na. I bet U jus couldn't hold d bigot in u... She clearly jumped on tribal nonsense without as much as a clue to d meaning of terms used... U didn't read me mention any of d derogatory words used to describe d various tribes in their e-war did u or did u read my mention of Biafra anywhere in my comments? Stop licking ass becos na gal she b... Stop ethnic and tribal hate
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by davillian(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
He is not on NL since you know we're he is you can bail him. Hehehehe
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Kashbwoyjnr: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2017
We ipob don't know this people, Edo said they are not part of us
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Nbote:

U do realise those boys are from Edo state ryt?? U're new and already joined up d bandwagown of morons propagating tribal hate... Na una type dey run after dem for inside club Joker ...
I don't blame them alone anymore. If the people who run this forum want it to stop it will stop.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by MillionDollars: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Nbote:

Oga use ur sense na. I bet U jus couldn't hold d bigot in u... She clearly jumped on tribal nonsense without as much as a clue to d meaning of terms used... U didn't read me mention any of d derogatory words used to describe d various tribes in their e-war did u or did u read my mention of Biafra anywhere in my comments? Stop licking ass becos na gal she b... Stop ethnic and tribal hate
See this m.oroN, why are you so concerned may be she's a girl, face the topic and stop digressing.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2017
cheesy
dumebiifeanyi:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan Zonal Office recently arrested Osemwingie Ede Joseph, Idede Stanley and Oseyomwanbor Marvelous for offences bordering on stealing and obtaining money under false pretence running to the tune of over N120,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Million Naira).

The suspects, Ede (59), Stanley (20) and Marvelous (19) were arrested respectively following a petition received by the commission from a complainant (name withheld) , who alleged that sometimes in October 2016, he made payment for a trip in one of the Nigerian Airlines (name withheld) via their website for himself and three of his colleagues from Lagos to Port Harcourt. Whilst trying to pay, he had difficulty with the platform and decided to call the contact Number on the website.

According to the petition, the fellow who attended to him via the call instructed him to proceed to ATM and effect a transfer which he did immediately and transferred the sum N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira Only) to an account allegedly belonging to one Oghenetejiri Stanley Idede. After payment, all efforts to get his payment approved seemed abortive. It was at this point that he realised that he had been duped, hence his complaint to the EFCC.

Preliminary investigation by the operatives of the Commission revealed that one Success Osemwingie who was the primary suspect alongside his cohorts; Idede Stanley and Oseyomwanbor Marvelous were the syndicate behind the fake transaction.

However, investigations further revealed that there are two others: Francis Otagogo Ojemiri and Uhunmwangho Aisosa Charles, who are still at large. The fraudsters, including those at large, operated over Fifty accounts in different banks with which they defrauded unsuspecting victims to the tune of over N120,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Million Naira).

These fraudsters allegedly hosted cloned websites of Airlines and other online services providing organisations, to fleece unsuspecting members of the public of their hard-earned money. Members of the public are warned through this exposure to exercise more caution while patronising online business platforms.

The suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/08/efcc-captures-3-yahoo-yahoo-boys-n120-million-fraud/
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by davillian(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2017
casidyhopkins0:

Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. Today's fixed out/ready. Time is currency
[b][/b]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] there is nothing like fixed matches. Even if there is people like you won't have access to it.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by SouLPoison(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2017
This one's no resemble gee na. Their pocket no reach see faces
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2017
Nbote:

U do realise those boys are from Edo state ryt?? U're new and already joined up d bandwagown of morons propagating tribal hate... Na una type dey run after dem for inside club Joker ...
so u dey reply ewedu person ? Any name that doesn't sound koyededeen or isiakadeen to them efe is Igbo name too una fada afonjas
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Towncrier007(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2017
9jakohai:

See what I am saying?

A crime has been committed, and all you children can do is make fun of other people's tribe.

Just because this is Nairaland, and no one knows your real name , don't think you can be sitting down and propagating hate.

All of you....please change your mind. Well well.

I am following you now to join in the campaign against tribal hates on social media.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2017
casidyhopkins01:

Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. Today's fixed out/ready. Time is currency

look at another internet fraudster that is facing us all Here in NL. Trying to scam people in return for bogus fixed matches. Another form of fraud in NL
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
my brother u and i know wetin happen to dis boiz....dem hand never strong reach so dem nor see bar to settle olokpaaa...if u doubt me...prove to me say doze boiz be like who don chop 120m.....diz guys are still hungry...dey are yahoo wanabeess enter ikoyi,ikeja,festac come and see the real yahoo soft boiz..
The trap wey dem set never catch. Them for see money settle. Becos no money to settle, the trap come catch who set am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by davillian(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Na here efcc go flex muscle nd make sure they land in jail rubbish.
Re: EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2017
MillionDollars:
God punish that man's children for not not taking care of him, letting him commit fraud

what if his kids are still young? some people give birth very late in life. The truth is, the man is too old for such games

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully / Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.