Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Bed Wetting At 30! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bed Wetting At 30! (3823 Views)

At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! / How To Stop Bed Wetting In Adults! / My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting): Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bed Wetting At 30! by finessela: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
If children feel embarrassed when they wet their beds, imagine what it is like for an adult who does. Yet there are adults who experts say probably number in the millions, who are bed-wetters. Because of their problem, they often live in constant fear of embarrassment, afraid to share their beds and rooms with loved ones and guests.

For those adults, bedtime is not as simple as ABC; it is in fact another time of dread and a reminder of a problem most people have outgrown at an earlier age.

For 30 year old Ogechi, who suddenly started bed wetting as a teenager, it has been a devasting nightmare, she ,

read more at http://www.femmelounge.org/?p=458
Re: Bed Wetting At 30! by MCLOVIN: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2010
Adult bedwetting isnt a big deal. What she needs to do is create subconcious awareness in her pelvic floor area, same with males who have the same problem. Get in touch to find out how.
Re: Bed Wetting At 30! by beingme(f): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2010
not funny though funny
Re: Bed Wetting At 30! by funnky5: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
i agree with emadeppty is spiritual and you would not know when you are doing you feel as if you are in the bathroom in your dream, you have to pray seriously and as for deliverance from your pastor if possible because is not something that will end just one day like that
so please my sis you have to wake up now and solve the problem once and for all now, but if you think that setting up alarm that will wake you every five minutes you are joking with the devil them.
Re: Bed Wetting At 30! by GL(f): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2010
everything isn't spiritual. she should see a urologist, there are drugs that can help
Re: Bed Wetting At 30! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
I believe exercise will get better results than drugs.
Re: Bed Wetting At 30! by nigboy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
Bed Wetting Could be a Sickness?
Now what is the cure

Can it be cure with electric adjustable beds
Re: Bed Wetting At 30! by femi20001: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
Not all bedwetting is spiritual but this is as a result of the urinary bladder which is not controllable, many pple have this problem because their bladder could not retain urine so when they sleep the urine will just be flowing to wherever they sleep. the solution is to find way to control this bladder . you can contact femade57@yahoo.com to request for the book on how to stop bed wetting or call 08032066021
Re: Bed Wetting At 30! by Debsolat(f): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2011
There are various things ranging from urology issues to tiredness.  One other thing that needs to be considered is that bed wetting could be a behavioural indicator of childhood unlawful intercourse or abuse. I know we Africans sometimes shy away from the thoughts of this.  I work with people (adults) that suffer from the effect of childhood unlawful intercourse or abuse and bed wetting is one of the indicators that we've seen.  This individual should see an urologist and carry out tests, if all does not seem right, then I will advise seeing a counsellor or therapist.  Good luck
Re: Bed Wetting At 30! by diva90: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
wow! does such really happen?
Re: Bed Wetting At 30! by haleighaugustu: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
This is also helpful for people who have difficulty getting out of bed for long periods of time. An electric bed can also help you sleep better in the morning, allowing you to get a more restful sleep. To get more detailed info on Top 6 Weighted Blankets: Best Price on ​Weighted Blankets | Bedroom Solutions, visit on hyperlinked site.

(1) (Reply)

Highest State With Hiv/aids Prevalent Rate In Nigeria 2017 / What Is The Name Of This Infection? / Taking Care Of Your Skin This Harmattan Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.