Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (35642 Views)

Lagos Bridges: Navy Begins Enforcement Of Quit Order On Tanker Drivers / Kanu’s Action Endangering Igbo Living In North – Arewa Youths. / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by akpamuomenka: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol everything you must beat chest, haba

What is chest beating here?.

Igbos helps and establishes their people more than any tribe.

25 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Ikology(m): 6:59am On Jun 09, 2017
igbeke:
Ndigbo residents in the North have begun relocating their wives and children to the South-East over the quit order by some Nothern groups, despite the condemnation by the Federal Government, Northern governors, Afenefere and Arewa Consultative Forum.

Some of the residents in the Sabon Gari area, a community occupied by non-indigenes are already panicking over the threat, some of them have systematically started sending their wives and kids home to avoid being trapped in the web of uncertainty.

However, Eze Ndigbo Kano, Igwe Boniface Ibekwe, on Thursday has asked the Igbo community in Kano to ignore the threat and regard it as empty, because it lacked the backing of the Northern leadership.
Ibekwe is also the Eze Diorama (iv), and the president-General of all Ezes in the Diaspora.

He said, “I believe and based on my understanding, as a major stakeholder in the North, the Northern leaders are never in support of the threat, so they should ignore it and go about their day-day business and activities.”

Also, he promised that Ndigbo in Kano will summon a meeting of stakeholders to establish their grievances, noting that he has since established contact, with the Northern leaders, just as he also disclosed that he is among the patrons of Arewa youths.

“I believe if they want to issue such a threat, it must be with numerous consultations, stressing that he believes in one Nigeria, just as he also believes in the ability of Nigerians solving their problems. Whatever their grievances are, the appropriate authorities would look into it, so they should not take laws into their hands.”

http://punchng.com/quit-order-igbo-living-in-north-relocate-wives-children/

The hoards of Igbo living in diaspora should also come back. You don't dwell in your comfort zone abroad while using internet to render people in your country homeless

6 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by emmalexabl(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Thats a good development..,we are almost there.

Its only a tree that hear it will be cut down and still remain at same spot.

As for IDPs., there will be none in Igboland.,we know who the lazy folks are..... they are the gambari masters and their Afonjaz slaves ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by DanseMacabre(m): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2017
If war comes, so be it. The tree of liberty must always be watered by the blood of patriots.

I'd rather die for my children to be free, than live and bring them up like cowards or cuckolds.

This is the right time to impregnate a couple of girls. O seti go.

Meanwhile, yan musulumin arewa, I'm in Jos, come and pursue me. tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by jamesibor: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
PLEASE, no refugee in Yorubaland. Go to IDP camp in East.

We do not do IDP camps, relatives and communities help resettle people.

Did you hear of any IDP camp 1 year after the war?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by igbeke: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2017
kasheemawo:
shocked so you guys can preach peace like this?
Hausa/fulani have reset your brain to the default
No amount of peace you can preach again you must get your biafrog by force.
And what gives you the impression that I am Igbo?
For the record, I am a confirmed Edolite who hates injustice and detest inequality as we have it in Nigeria today.
The Igbo is spearheading what we all crave for but unfortunately, the leadership of some tribes are so timid with the act of cowardice hence could not muscle the needed guts to voice out.
The least that is expected from those ingrates as you is to be appreciative of the prowess of an Igbo man.
It is either outright restructuring or Nigeria as we know it become history.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by jamesibor: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2017
blaquebelle:
Really?
Then I wonder why it wasn't so in the last Biafra war undecided

Did you hear of any IDP camp 1 year after the war? Common BH and we are having IDPs upandan even after a technical defeat.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by chngebeginwthme: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2017
LOL anyone of them that witness biafra war will do same..
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by ajebuter(f): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Very sensible move from the lgbo..
Better to be safe than sorry...
Believe in unity at your own peril..

7 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Armenia: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2017
I think its time for the Igbo's to evacuate the north. Ndi Igbo come back with all businesses and grow the eastern economy let's see who will loose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by hollyray2016: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2017
wow! IGBO u are in trouble !!!
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Alariwo2: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2017
The Eze ndigbo has suddenly turned one Nigeria.. awon unity beggars oshi

where were they when cownu was busy insulting Nigerians.. Anyways we love our slaves always cos they work for us and pay their taxes while their region rots away as a result of erosion and poor pototpoto red mud

kikikikiiki

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by daygee12: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2017
They asked for it, now it has started they are now panicking. Bunch of Cowards

2 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by ObaKlaz: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2017
TVTKOKO:
I repeat no refugees in the southwest.. Straight to the red muds!
And just in case the east gets overcrowded, they are free to 'develop' Otuoke. After all, it's a 'no-man's land'! gringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by bankylan: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

When those animals in the north start to kill, even Yoruba won't be spared. As a Yoruba man who stayed in the north before, I know these goats very well. We all should come together and face these guys once.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by AmuDimpka: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2017
Guys can we compare and exchange notes between Igbo and your tribe

Are you ready
blaquebelle:
Really?
Then I wonder why it wasn't so in the last Biafra war undecided

7 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Jabioro: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Nnamidi Kanu.. hopefully you're happy where ever you're right away..
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by eyeview: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Have u ever seen an igbo man in an idp camp

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by raphy(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
som of them that build houses in this in this north should just carry it in there head to the east.didnt they hard it in the bible to #FEARNORTH. I sorry for them.and bokoharam have not yet finish.God save naija fast ijn amen
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by TVTKOKO(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
ObaKlaz:
And just in case the east gets overcrowded, they are free to 'develop' Otuoke. After all, it's a 'no-man's land'! gringringrin
grin grin grin grin grin Why evuls na

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Philinho(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2017
Good move cos you can't trust these government for protection.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by drnoel: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2017
EzeUche:
My Igbo brothers should also travel home with their wives and children.

The southeast will always be your home and it is where you will feel comfortable and safe.

No its starts with relocating families first, then carrying weapons to protect themselves. Yes life first but nobody will leave his hard earned works for another lazy man to come and carry and make rubbish off. If its war they want then they better be ready to fight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by eyeview: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2017
My younger brother residing in port Hacourt has informed me that northerners in ph are quietly leaving ph for the north.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You mean yorubaRIVER Ritualist zone

4 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by chalsixtus(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Rexnegro:
hmmm
the already overcrowded southwest by The igbos will now become more crowded Cause most of the ipobians are probably cursed not to stay in their region ,instead they prefer to go to Other tribes region. it's well, I wish Them The best in trying to achieve their land locked biafra nation.

lol wen you mention south west , are you referring to the backward wastern Nigeria ? the ewedu wasterners what is in the waste ?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC / Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.