Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (35668 Views)

Lagos Bridges: Navy Begins Enforcement Of Quit Order On Tanker Drivers / Kanu’s Action Endangering Igbo Living In North – Arewa Youths. / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by BabaRamota1980: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Where are those 21 persons Now?.

No region helps or establishes her people more than the Igbos.

Ahahhh, they sued Fashola for a billion naira and lost their case.

Your immediate task is ahead....01/10, face front!

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by rexharysn(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Sometimes I just wonder...... Is it the same Northern Leaders that's has been unable to protect the Igbos that the Eze indigbo is referring to.. ....? What I think is for the Igbos to leave the North, let's see how well the northerns would handle themselves... ..

6 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by badbreathcure101: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Ibos act like brave ppl ,lol

2 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Afonjas: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Useless threat from Afonja fvcking site
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Alariwo2: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2017
daygee12:
They asked for it, now it has started they are now panicking. Bunch of Cowards

Big time cowards..
Check history, it's the same series of events, they kill them up North from time to time yet they never learn

I don't know why they can't stay and develop their region.. I just don't know why

7 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by chalsixtus(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2017
igbeke:

And what gives you the impression that I am Igbo?
For the record, I am a confirmed Edolite who hates injustice and detest inequality as we have it in Nigeria today.
The Igbo is spearheading what we all crave for but unfortunately, the leadership of some tribes are so timid with the act of cowardice hence could not muscle the needed guts to voice out.
The least that is expected from those ingrates as you is to be appreciative of the prowess of an Igbo man.
It is either outright restructuring or Nigeria as we know it become history.

thank you and God bless you !
I wonder why the cowards in the waste always jump to talk whenever national issues like this comes up ,,,,, those folks barely go beyond the waste

6 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Abumtestimony1: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2017
This Eze Ndi Igbo Kano seems stupid. he lacks any atom of wisdom..only protective probably because of his property

3 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2017
No official statement yet from the security agencies. Is this really a threat or a conspiracy? One thing is this, that shadows sometimes changes before it personae changes. The north is not what it use to be again where the youths will adhere to one supreme authority who gives order, as you can see in the case of BH. If anybody should take with levity the threat from seasoned educated youths, the follow is most insane. Remember theyl have the almajiris who wants to die at the least provocation and they are the foot soldiers of the north; this guys don't respect their elders again because the have fall them.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by enigma2007(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
PLEASE, no refugee in Yorubaland. Go to IDP camp in East.

Stupid comment!

3 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
inspirator1:
No official statement yet from the security agencies. Is this really a threat or a conspiracy? One thing is this, that shadows sometimes changes before it personae changes. The north is not what it use to be again where the youths will adhere to one supreme authority who gives order, as you can see in the case of BH. If anybody should take with levity the threat from seasoned educated youths, the follow is most insane. Remember theyl have the almajiris who wants to die at the least provocation and they are the foot soldiers of the north; this guys don't respect their elders again because the have fall them.

The Police have spoken by the way.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by mirabel001(f): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
expired country

7 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Alariwo2: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2017
rexharysn:
Sometimes I just wonder...... Is it the same Northern Leaders that's has been unable to protect the Igbos that the Eze indigbo is referring to.. ....? What I think is for the Igbos to leave the North, let's see how well the northerns would handle themselves... ..

The Northerners will be fine.. They have good relationship with Yorubas and Niger deltans.. it's a give and take affair ok?

Worry about igbos that won't see food to eat or federal money to survive cos Davido is almost richer than the entire SE states IGR put together.. They have no space and will practically live on trees if worse comes to worst

It's only igbos that cry foul all the time.. but one Nigeria sweet them during GEJ's tenure when Okonjo and other igbos dominated the whole place..
#yeye dey smell

10 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by olureignforever: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
PLEASE, no refugee in Yorubaland. Go to IDP camp in East.

All this il-trained kids raised in polygamous home can be very annoying. From your moniker, I can see you are close to 40 and yet no brain. Don't know what you people will gain from tribal trash. When d war start, una eyes go clear.

4 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lawalosky(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2017
junketer:
That eze ndigbo should biko mechie onu. Umunnem biko come back home and never go back to the north.
i no u are a smallboy and want understand why igbo only visit east during xmas, there are many factors for that in whch at your level you want understand it!!! stop this your "come back"
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by inosend: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Always expect the expected.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Fulmigati: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2017
eyeview:
My younger brother residing in port Hacourt has informed me that northerners in ph are quietly leaving ph for the north.
Well they can blame their Northern brothers for this.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by chy200(f): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2017
Na so. Help Fire!
EzeUche:

Igbos know how to help their kinsmen so there will not be any IDP camps in the East

Now keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Priest69(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2017
As far as I know, Eze ndigbo is a stupid and useless title. All Eze ndigbo titles should be disband from all non-Ibo regions. I'm an Ibo man but can't understand how the Ibos went from no kings to thousands of kings scattered everywhere in the country as well as abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by hollywater: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2017
Nata banu oh.Come let build our region and stop taking insults from parasites.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by cashlurd(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2017
May God strike that useless Ezendigbo with brimestone! How dare he say they should IGNORE the threat? Is he blind to hiistory? What sort of STRONG stakeholder does he believe he is in the north? I believe the killing will even start from him anf his family if it eventually starts which am sure it will. Abeg, igbos, if una wan die, biko bring the innocent children home first.... Then u can go and die untop ur money for north

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Vman27(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2017
kheart:
What relocation? The thunder wey go fire dis punch e still dey do press up. Must u lie to sell papers?

Ibos dont visit their homeland and wont visit until December (xmas)

Must u lie to get likes in nairaland. afonja
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2017
tym for south south to now take over the beans,onion, palmoil, goat, yam and foodstuffs importation business...
no tym to check tym.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Kingsley1000(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2017
ABOKIS IN PH/OWERRI HAVE STARTED PACKING THEIR LUGGAGES

8 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Igbos your mouth done write cheque that yo ass has to cash. very expensive cheque.

lets hope everyone has learnt a lesson here. be humble and meek and the world would accommodate you. be bellicose and pugnacious and cantankerous and people want to kick you out of their house

10 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2017
So that they can fvck their gworo girlfriend. Mugu wife
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by chibuike65: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2017
Expired nation called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Ralphdan(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2017
bankylan:

When those animals in the north start to kill, even Yoruba won't be spared. As a Yoruba man who stayed in the north before, I know these goats very well. We all should come together and face these guys once.

Lol
Don't mind him he doesn't knw that to average Hausa man south is one and north is one anybody who doesn't look like him is the enemy his people are talking about .
I knw this from my experience in serving in Kano

2 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Ralphdan(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2017
raphy:
som of them that build houses in this in this north should just carry it in there head to the east.didnt they hard it in the bible to #FEARNORTH. I sorry for them.and bokoharam have not yet finish.God save naija fast ijn amen

Na them build that one for north what make you think that they can't build another one .
I trust my people .Its said that necessity is the mother of intention. grin
I wish this could b real

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by cifo1145(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2017
calberian:
As a child, at different times, I remember listening to my parents, neighbours and relatives discuss the chilling and gory details of the Nigerian civil war.

I remember saying to myself that it only got that far because most Nigerians were illiterate and unexposed at the time. And that it couldn't happen in my time either as a child or as an adult because we were educated and moreso, the literacy was everywhere. Pretty much.

Needless to say, I was wrong. I might have been educated but I was unexposed at the time.

Proportionally, Nigerians are more illiterate and even more unexposed to truths. We are unexposed to honesty, love and tolerance. We tend to expect mischief and truancy. We still distrust each other solely due to differences in things like religious beliefs and ethnotribal extraction. We still refuse to let out apartments to people because of the above. We still refuse to promote well deserving Nigerians beyond certain levels at work because of the above. Furthermore, I make bold to say that the federal government refuses to, among others, grant admission in educational institutions to well deserving Nigerians because of the above.

Inexposure will drive us unto war. Illiteracy will blind us to the fact that these deficiencies aren't an exclusive preserve of any region in Nigeria. And they will remain even after the war (for those that survive).

For those who will agitate the most now, only to flee later in the heat of hostilities to Abidjan under different guises, now is the time to put education, experience and exposure to use.

Na play-play wey dey bring serious tin. I no go talk pass dat one.

The beeming fact about our country and its citizens....bro let's chat are u in Lagos....? I'll be obliged to have a meaningful discuss that will lead to business ultimately. Let's channel our thought, observation and knowledge for a better living standard.....if u are on whatsapp great.... send me ur whatsapp digit via email to cifo1145@gmail.com....Regards.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by nell4: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2017
blaquebelle:
Really?
Then I wonder why it wasn't so in the last Biafra war undecided
The way you are yapping, it seems you are rooting for them to come to the west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People / President Buhari Meets With Freed Abuja-kaduna Train Victimes In Kaduna (Photos) / Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.