Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (35662 Views)

Lagos Bridges: Navy Begins Enforcement Of Quit Order On Tanker Drivers / Kanu’s Action Endangering Igbo Living In North – Arewa Youths. / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by gropius(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2017
It's shameful and disgraceful to tribalise every discussion topic here.....Sad and heartbreaking that youths cannot see beyond tribe to solve their differences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
PLEASE, no refugee in Yorubaland. Go to IDP camp in East.

IDP camps will always happen in the home of the lazy. The departure of Igbos will not be the end of IDP camps in Northern Nigeria. Don't you know that Igbos also suffered internal displacement due to Boko Haram violence. But the perpetual beggars are the main occupiers of the IDP camps. We will always survive. Even if the Igbos are to lose their entire investment in Nigeria they will still catapult beyond their present status. Today can never be worse than where you evil people left us in 1970 hoping that we will all perish. Idiots!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeria's forced marriage expired in 2014. So what are nigerian leaders in general and southern leaders in particular, doing ?
Are they afraid to talk ?
Technically, now, there is no nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by repogirl(f): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Its best to leave. These people are unpredictable. Now that they have seen that their open declaration met with some condemnation (both real and twofaced condemnation), the next thing is to perpetrate their wickedness without warning and noone will be arrested.

Afterall, a woman was beheaded in a public place and till tomorrow, noone has been arrested.

6 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by kens7: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2017
The igwe of the igbos in kano state is only speaking of what he thinks as if we don't know that in Nigeria wen u speak something n d newspapers it is different from the true action on ground. In the first place who motivated the northern youths to issue such quit notice if not their leaders. So the igbos must not not take dis threat lightly if they are wise.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Ralphdan(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2017
WorldRichest:
Now, the game is getting interesting, Almajiris in the North have taken the fight to the door step of the Flattinos. Let's see where it ends. You said you want Biaffraud, now Almajiris have told you to go and have your Biaffraud in peace. Shouldn't you be happy? Yoruba area boys and agberos too will soon give Flattinos ultimatum to leave the Oduduwa land, you would be given the freedom to carry your houses and fake drug and prostitution investments to your Biaffraud land. Good bye to bad rubbish.

What a child.
Let me inform you a little.I served in kano some months ago and believe me when I say there are also yorubas in the north and if it ever gets to violence the average Hausa man doesn't know Igbo or Yoruba or Edo .His question to himself when killing anyone is DOSES HE OR SHE LOOK LIKE ME?IS HE A NORTHERNER OR NOT?
So better tell your kingsmen there too for the ibos thank God they already know their enemy .

7 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2017
As a non nigerian, let me tell you this:

The people who hate the igbos are providing them the best way to have them succeed. Put a people under pressure, it will fight and become sucessful. Give a people much comfort, the people will fall asleep and poverty comes in.

By insulting despising the Igbo tribe, you lot don't know that you are forcing them to suceed. This was the case of the Israel nation, the case of America with the puritans, and it may well be the case of the Igbos.

If truly nigerians don't like the igbos, then let them have their country in peace and respect. There is no need for insults and threats.

Be careful what you wish for.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2017
sinistermind:
Eze Ndigbo in the North, have you ever heard of Oba Omo odua anywhere in the East or the North? This infuriates me. Now look at what he is saying, talking as if he if the igbos leave the north, igbos will die. I have never been in support of Biafra but the threat my the Northern Youth shows clear hatred for the igbos. And the igbos shouldn't take as a threat, they should take it as a wake up call to return home to the east and work on making it Envy of other regions.
most Igbos do what Yorubas do plz we aren't the same and we can never be the same
The rejected tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Jflex07(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

The Northerners will be fine.. They have good relationship with Yorubas and Niger deltans.. it's a give and take affair ok?

Worry about igbos that won't see food to eat or federal money to survive cos Davido is almost richer than the entire SE states IGR put together.. They have no space and will practically live on trees if worse comes to worst

It's only igbos that cry foul all the time.. but one Nigeria sweet them during GEJ's tenure when Okonjo and other igbos dominated the whole place..
#yeye dey smell
Lol.you need to grow up. I'm niger Deltan, I've stayed in the north. these guys can't differentiate between the souths except for the Yoruba Afonja Muslims. If they carry out there threats, it would affect every southerner and not just the igbos

6 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Gotze1: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2017
chalsixtus:

thank you and God bless you !
I wonder why the cowards in the waste always jump to talk whenever national issues like this comes up ,,,,, those folks barely go beyond the waste
So you mean they should go to yeast, what is in yeast?, does yeast look like american or Europe?

2 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by nell4: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

The Northerners will be fine.. They have good relationship with Yorubas and Niger deltans.. it's a give and take affair ok?

Worry about igbos that won't see food to eat or federal money to survive cos Davido is almost richer than the entire SE states IGR put together.. They have no space and will practically live on trees if worse comes to worst

It's only igbos that cry foul all the time.. but one Nigeria sweet them during GEJ's tenure when Okonjo and other igbos dominated the whole place..
#yeye dey smell
just support the movement and stop yapping.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2017
chalsixtus:

thank you and God bless you !
I wonder why the cowards in the waste always jump to talk whenever national issues like this comes up ,,,,, those folks barely go beyond the waste
thats called wisdom. you are only ever safe around your own people. try to emulate us. me ? this my two feet can never ever step into the north or the south-east. i keep my two feet in the waste cuz I know my people better and can relate to their ways. yall need to learn from us wink

3 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Jflex07(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2017
LoJ:

The people who hate the igbos are providing them the best way to have them succeed. Put a people under pressure, he will fight and become sucessful. Give a people much comfort, the people will fall asleep and poverty comes in.

By insulting despising the Igbo tribe, you lot don't know that you are forcing them to suceed. This was the case of the Israel nation, the came of America with the puritans, and it may well be the case of the Igbos.

If truly nigerians don't like the igbos, then let them have their country in peace and respect. There is no need for insults and threats.

Dont mind the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis.Let this guy's go if you so detest them, referendum should be carried out. people want to leave and you are upset. I don't understand the hatred everywhere. Nigeria has never been this divided

3 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Ikology:

The hoards of Igbo living in diaspora should also come back. You don't dwell in your comfort zone abroad while using internet to render people in your country homeless

Words! Hapless people down Nigeria will suffer when the ones in diaspora run their mouth like Niagara.

3 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2017
HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2017
AmuDimpka:
Guys can we compare and exchange notes between Igbo and your tribe

Are you ready

u want to compare notes wit an offspring of an agbo nd jedi jedi concoction seller wit a family tree traced to a fallen demon loooool
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

Big time cowards..
Check history, it's the same series of events, they kill them up North from time to time yet they never learn

I don't know why they can't stay and develop their region.. I just don't know why
then why are there idp camps in osun state and hungry haggard looking afonjas linining up anytime fayose is sharing 1 cup of rice and 200 naira ? cheesy davido kor wizkid ni ode no yoruba artiste is richer than psquare emoney or donjazzy upon all the yahoo wey dem dey do ode

5 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by joinnow: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeria is an artificial construct of British colonialism. It was a nation composed of an amalgamation of many different, ethnically diverse tribes. South was always especially different because its people are mostly Christians. The rest of North is Muslim mostly and born to rule mentality .
5% don't want to became second class citizens in their country. Will soon be free

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Priest69(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2017
I have one important message for the educated Biafran region youths (male and female) should Biafra materialize, it belongs to us. Let's not make the mistakes of Naija youths by allowing old grandfathers and grandmothers run their country for them. We mustn't let that happen, every Biafran youth must be involved in politics. #thinkingahead

5 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2017
9jakohai:

The Police have spoken by the way.

What did the police say please because I can see anything word that is marching the provocative statement? Is this not a surprise that non has been arrested yet even when their very elders demands such?
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by peacereign: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2017
There wife and children should never be in the North in the first place.

I dont know wen my people will be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

Big time cowards..
Check history, it's the same series of events, they kill them up North from time to time yet they never learn

I don't know why they can't stay and develop their region.. I just don't know why

develop their regions ? Looooool .all ds aboki and ofe mmanu nit wits that nvr travel out. We come to make money off ur regions cos of u ppls lack of financial acumen , so dnt confuse it wit meaning SE Is not developed or we r running frm it

2 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by PStacks(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2017
igbeke:
Ndigbo residents in the North have begun relocating their wives and children to the South-East over the quit order by some Nothern groups, despite the condemnation by the Federal Government, Northern governors, Afenefere and Arewa Consultative Forum.

Some of the residents in the Sabon Gari area, a community occupied by non-indigenes are already panicking over the threat, some of them have systematically started sending their wives and kids home to avoid being trapped in the web of uncertainty.

However, Eze Ndigbo Kano, Igwe Boniface Ibekwe, on Thursday has asked the Igbo community in Kano to ignore the threat and regard it as empty, because it lacked the backing of the Northern leadership.
Ibekwe is also the Eze Diorama (iv), and the president-General of all Ezes in the Diaspora.

He said, “I believe and based on my understanding, as a major stakeholder in the North, the Northern leaders are never in support of the threat, so they should ignore it and go about their day-day business and activities.”

Also, he promised that Ndigbo in Kano will summon a meeting of stakeholders to establish their grievances, noting that he has since established contact, with the Northern leaders, just as he also disclosed that he is among the patrons of Arewa youths.

“I believe if they want to issue such a threat, it must be with numerous consultations, stressing that he believes in one Nigeria, just as he also believes in the ability of Nigerians solving their problems. Whatever their grievances are, the appropriate authorities would look into it, so they should not take laws into their hands.”

http://punchng.com/quit-order-igbo-living-in-north-relocate-wives-children/

I feel it deep inside of me.

in my spirit.. something tells me something big is about to happen to this great country in my life time and I am so glad

4 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by emmanuelex1(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2017
NORTHERNERS ARE GOOD PLANNERS, I AM NOT SURE BUT THIS NORTHERN THREAT COULD BE A GOOD STRATEGY TO REMOVE OSINBANJO. WHEN WILL SOUTH EAST, SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH WEST RECOGNIZE THEY ARE SOUTHERNERS AS NORTHERNERS SEE US? I AM SO SURPRISE HOW MY YORUBA BROTHERS WILL HATE AN IBO MAN THAT IS ARROGANT BUT LOVE A NORTHERNER THAT IS A . IGBOS MAY NOT LOVE YORUBAS SO MUCH BUT THEY ARE PEACEFUL. FORGET THE INSULTS I AM VERY SURE AN IBO MAN PREFERS A YORUBA MAN TO AN HAUSA MAN. SOUTHERNERS LET US COME TOGETHER AND DISCUSS. THERE IS NO WRONG FOR AN IBO TO WANT BIAFRA JUST LIKE THERE IS NO WRONG FOR A YORUBA MAN TO WANT RESTRUCTURING. SOUTHERNERS STOP ABUSING EACH OTHER WE ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE.

igbeke:
Ndigbo residents in the North have begun relocating their wives and children to the South-East over the quit order by some Nothern groups, despite the condemnation by the Federal Government, Northern governors, Afenefere and Arewa Consultative Forum.

Some of the residents in the Sabon Gari area, a community occupied by non-indigenes are already panicking over the threat, some of them have systematically started sending their wives and kids home to avoid being trapped in the web of uncertainty.

However, Eze Ndigbo Kano, Igwe Boniface Ibekwe, on Thursday has asked the Igbo community in Kano to ignore the threat and regard it as empty, because it lacked the backing of the Northern leadership.
Ibekwe is also the Eze Diorama (iv), and the president-General of all Ezes in the Diaspora.

He said, “I believe and based on my understanding, as a major stakeholder in the North, the Northern leaders are never in support of the threat, so they should ignore it and go about their day-day business and activities.”

Also, he promised that Ndigbo in Kano will summon a meeting of stakeholders to establish their grievances, noting that he has since established contact, with the Northern leaders, just as he also disclosed that he is among the patrons of Arewa youths.

“I believe if they want to issue such a threat, it must be with numerous consultations, stressing that he believes in one Nigeria, just as he also believes in the ability of Nigerians solving their problems. Whatever their grievances are, the appropriate authorities would look into it, so they should not take laws into their hands.”

http://punchng.com/quit-order-igbo-living-in-north-relocate-wives-children/
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Gotze1: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2017
LoJ:

The people who hate the igbos are providing them the best way to have them succeed. Put a people under pressure, he will fight and become sucessful. Give a people much comfort, the people will fall asleep and poverty comes in.

By insulting despising the Igbo tribe, you lot don't know that you are forcing them to suceed. This was the case of the Israel nation, the came of America with the puritans, and it may well be the case of the Igbos.

If you are not a Nigerian, just shut up cos you don't know the Genesis of the hatred. Before you judge, did you ask the igbos if they like other tribes. They started the hatred first, now they are getting it back, you are talking what you don't know. Do you know when they killed other tribes leaders and spared their own n still talking to other tribes of how they killed their leaders like chicken that sprang up their massacre in the north. They abuse westerners that have no hand in their massacre and hate westerners for doing nothing to them. Yet you are here talking what you don't know. Did you read what their ipob leader talked by ordering them to kill any westerners n northerners they see and they were hailing him without no one condemning him. Just keep kwayet and watch us. If you are not Nigerian, then face your nation problems. Thanks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by wasuka14(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2017
See as many will use fear to kill their wives and children. Because panic migration like this cause accident that in most cases result to lost of life.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Rexnegro:
hmmm
the already overcrowded southwest by The igbos will now become more crowded Cause most of the ipobians are probably cursed not to stay in their region ,instead they prefer to go to Other tribes region. it's well, I wish Them The best in trying to achieve their land locked biafra nation.
nama

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by achu442(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2017
“There are good Yoruba people, good Igbo people, good Fulani people, good Nigerians and there are bad people everywhere. That is the truth. “Stop talking about dividing Nigeria because we are not the most populous country in the world. We have all the resources that make it easy to make one united great Nigeria . It is better if we are united than to divide it.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2017
inspirator1:

What did the police say please because I can see anything word that is marching the provocative statement? Is this not a surprise that non has been arrested yet even when their very elders demands such?

in his reaction, Force Public Relations Officer, Chief Superintendent of Police, CSP, Moshood Jimoh stated that every Nigerian has a right to live anywhere in the country as enshrined in the constitution. According to him; “Kaduna state government has reacted promptly to the issue. We are also using this opportunity to warn anybody that wants to foment trouble to beware because we will deal decisively with such group or persons.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/igbo-quit-notice-police-begin-manhunt-signatories/
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by greatermax77(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Every Igbo man has origin, family & kindred.
Remember, we do not joke with house, so many have a place of abode & can never be in IDP

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2017
LoJ:

The people who hate the igbos are providing them the best way to have them succeed. Put a people under pressure, it will fight and become sucessful. Give a people much comfort, the people will fall asleep and poverty comes in.

By insulting despising the Igbo tribe, you lot don't know that you are forcing them to suceed. This was the case of the Israel nation, the case of America with the puritans, and it may well be the case of the Igbos.

bro, it is igbos that dont like nigerians. nigerians like anybody who treats them nice and respects them. no other tribe in nigeria has problems with each other. lagos is a state with all tribes living in harmony with no problems or tribal bigotry. so i say again, it is igbos who hate nigerians and not the other way round as you put it. so quit with your diatribe bro lol. it was dead on arrival

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Repentant Bandits Surrender Anti-Aircraft Guns, Rocket Launchers In Zamfara / Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu Assumes Command As Director Army Public Relat / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.