Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport (8178 Views)

Tokunbo 2008 Range Rover Sport H.s.e @ 5.9m sold! sold!!! sold!!! / SOLD***Finest 2008 Range Rover Sport HSE (Fairly Used) Selling For N3.5m. / Latest Toyota Landcruiser Prado Txl 2010 For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by Onwan: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hello Folks

I'll like to have your views in this comparison between the 2008 Model Toyota Landcruiser AND the 2008 Model Range Rover Sport considering factors like maintenance cost, ruggedness (ie. frequency of faults), pricing AND most importantly OUTLOOK (How you are perceived driving either of the two)

Personally; I love the Range Rover sport's design BUT something about it still has me bugging when i think about the air shocks/suspension and parts availability as compared to the Toyota. Is the Range Rover too flashy? does it suit professionals as compared to a Toyota? Most executives (In Nigeria) use Toyota - I really don't know why.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by freshmoney(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2010
The 2 SUVs make sense. I love Range cuz its not just a flashy car but it speaks of the 'Real gentleman' in you. Landcruisers could be considered as well.

Bien, si vous souhaitez que toutes les chattes dans le monde frappé, puis le Range Rover est définitivement bon pour vous, n'est-ce pas? grin
Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by Onwan: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Freshmoney
What about the Airshocks?, I hear its problematic.
Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by yanka: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
The landcruiser is definitely more reliable.
Its ground clearance is better and it can ply all terrains better.
Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by Onwan: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
Also remember that we are talking about Nigeria - roads, parts availability, maintenance costs, etc
Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by halfcurrent(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
am for landcruiser all the way!
Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by 9jaCrusade: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2012
Land cruiser all the way!!! It's audacious, far more reliable, less expensive than going to coscharis all the time and paying through your nose to fix a hand break; it is more beautiful to me.
Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by 989900: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
For Nigeria? Land Cruiser everyday, all day.
Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by Jibunoh06: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2016
All though a Range rover sport is a beauty to behold when comparing it to a Toyota land cruiser.if you got what it takes to afford one looking like this beautiful,white coloured range rover sports go for it.I can refer you all to the Range rover sports Doctor @ sooperrescue mob# 08098534267.He is Based in Lagos state at the moment for all your Range rover sports needs & Services he will do you proud unlike Croscharis who milk their customers on a daily bases just because I wan own a Range rover sports.This is a 2007 Range rover sports carrying a body shell of a 2013 Range Rover sport Autobiography.Toyota land cruisers are boring in exterior but more refined in interior.And it's built to last & appreciate in value.Go ask the United Nations why they love using the Toyota Land cruisers as their Mobility fleets or any State executive/high ranking official?Toyota brands has testimonies all the way likewise the Land rovers alike.Which ever SUV rocks your boat you decide.I'll stick to my Range roll Autobiography.For your Range Rover sports Autobiography's pls contact me via my Email on Ezraholdings@yahoo.com.Serious buyers only.You can arrange your order ASAP.I only ship down white coloured Range rover sport Autobiography's for customers who know what colour taste is all about.

Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by lionness(f): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2016
I never drove a land cruiser. My husband got me a 4runner 07 model in 2014 for my birthday then. My God, I am insanely inlove with Toyota. I've changed the engine oil less than 6 times since I got this ride, beside it been a V8, its fuel consumption is so like wow. I can manage 500 fuel from Island down to Oshodi for a V8! I mean, most time when I have my fuel in reserve, I worry if I wont run out fuel...but the car just performs miracle and get me home or where im headed, especially when its so hard to get fuel. I have driven two different Honda Jeeps CRVs, Nissan Path finder and tried a Benz ML which was a complete nightmare. I even think Nissan and Benz shouldnt be making vehicles. And I wonder why people are obsessed about their brands. Anyways, My husband used to drive the an 03 range rover, and it's like a money hole. I usually laugh at him whenever he tells me he's stuck at the mechanic. He recently got the 2012 toyota 4runner and has listed his range sports on nairaland auto section since grin grin grin grin grin Toyota my dear is a brand that has come to conquer. They are the best. I am trying to even study their philosophy so I can apply it to my business. Forget the flash, pick a tested brand. And please, how, what other cheaper Toyota SUVs can I get thats less than 3m. I'm trying to add another one up in my garage and pls dont recommend RaV4, I hate its spartan interior.
Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by Jibunoh06: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Hello Madam!have you ever heard about the Toyota fortuner?Go goggle that Toyota Brand out & get to read what it says.you would have got yourself a Toyota land cruiser Gx v6 rather than a v8.with the V6 it's more economical.With the V8 you get 15 miles city driving/18 miles highway driving to 4 litres of petrol.With the V6 you get 18 city/22 High way.With a 2006 Toyota Fortuner which was built on the Toyota HiLux frame/suspension with the VVT-I engine module & a 4 Cylinder engine you get 24 city/30 highway driving.It's a very strong and reliable SUV as the ToyotaHilux.Go ask any Nigerian police man about the Toyota HiLux,his testimony will gladly appease you Madam.Here are some photo's of the Toyota Fortuner.It's very,very strong & reliable as a combat tank.Log unto YouTube & view a demonstration.

Re: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser Or 2008 Range Rover Sport by dandollar1: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jibunoh06:
All though a Range rover sport is a beauty to behold when comparing it to a Toyota land cruiser.if you got what it takes to afford one looking like this beautiful,white coloured range rover sports go for it.I can refer you all to the Range rover sports Doctor @ sooperrescue mob# 08098534267.He is Based in Lagos state at the moment for all your Range rover sports needs & Services he will do you proud unlike Croscharis who milk their customers on a daily bases just because I wan own a Range rover sports.This is a 2007 Range rover sports carrying a body shell of a 2013 Range Rover sport Autobiography.Toyota land cruisers are boring in exterior but more refined in interior.And it's built to last & appreciate in value.Go ask the United Nations why they love using the Toyota Land cruisers as their Mobility fleets or any State executive/high ranking official?Toyota brands has testimonies all the way likewise the Land rovers alike.Which ever SUV rocks your boat you decide.I'll stick to my Range roll Autobiography.For your Range Rover sports Autobiography's pls contact me via my Email on Ezraholdings@yahoo.com.Serious buyers only.You can arrange your order ASAP.I only ship down white coloured Range rover sport Autobiography's for customers who know what colour taste is all about.
please, can I get a 2006-2007 range rover sports with a budget of 3-4m? I love them in white. Gives me a hard -on

(1) (Reply)

Pre-ordered Peugeot 406 (2.0 L: XU10 Engine) Automatic Transmission -Full Option / 2006 Honda Cr-v Se Leather Black On Black ( Pre Ordered By Butoneday ) / Benz Mercedes 913 Truck Good Deal Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.