Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,854 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) (34835 Views)

Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) / Accident Involving A Danfo & A Truck In Mile 12, Lagos, Caused By Over Speeding / Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dem no chop d cow? Abi na haram RIP cow!
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
africandollar:
Henceforth no Muslim should comment on a Christian thread topic else Seun is an idiot! angry

1 Share

Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by campusflavour: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
DONT BUY GAME PREDICTION FROM SCAMMERS HERE, ALL THOSE EVIDENCE ARE EDITED WORK, THEY ALSO USE FAKE NAMES YO OPEN ACCOUNT, AND COLLECT ANY AMOUNT. KNOWING FULLY WELL U WONT PROSECUTE THEM FOR IT, SINCE IT IS SMALL, THEY ALWAYS CHANGE NO TOO
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by psalmson001: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
*thinking out loud*.....So who's going to pay for the damaged truck now?
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nna where are the Officials of FRSC, NEMA, Civil Defense, Red Cross, Fire Brigade , Nama Ambulance Services and Animal Rights Society?
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by palito08: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
y wunt dey create special route for their cows
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by coptic: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
if arewa boys get their hands on this dead cow.
suya don land be that.

They don't eat dead animals.
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
OMG.. that is Shehu Buhari and his elder brother Murtala Aregbe bleeding out on the road. Walahi we must revenge i say.. grin grin grin
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by toniobyke(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
dainformant:
A freaky accident happened early this morning on the busy Benin-Sapele Road, Benin City, Edo state as a herd of cow rammed into a fast moving truck resulting in a fatal killing of a cow and gushing injuries to many others.

Officials of FRSC, NEMA, Civil Defense, Red Cross, Fire Brigade , Nama Ambulance Services and Animal Rights Society are reportedly rushing to the scene of the incident.

Animal rights really

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/graphic-photos-from-accident-between-herd-of-cow-and-a-truck-in-benin-city.html
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by deolu2000(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is what happens when herdsmen graze their animals in the metropolis rather than in confined expanse of land designated for such purpose. Hopefully the fulani man bears his loss while the trailer owner does likewise because i don't know who will pay the other damages in this regards.
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Eya see how this reckless driver killed an innocent cow!
Make Una no share the cow b4 I come o.
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Shebi them say dem don send Shekau or Shecow packing from Sambisa. Them for relocate all this cows to Sambisa shebi them talk say na forest be that so grass go dey plenty for them even if the herdsman one follow chop grass with d cows e go dey enough.
I recalled when travelling to d east. On getting to Asaba before Okpanam which has a broad portion of the road in d middle was covered with grasses na so one cow, I no know if na sudden mad cow disease worry some cows or na evil spirit enter them na so dem enter d road where motor dey move bash one Toyota Hiace bus and a car on top speed, 2 cow dead,3 critically injured i guess fracture as they could not walk plus the windscreens of two vehicles involved shattered with severe dent. Na den I respect body wey cow get. Thank God no life lost but injuries.
What followed next amazed all of us, na so d aboki made a whistling sound, all d cows scamper in all directions and d abokis themselves ran into d bush as dem no wan pay for damages. Na den I realize the bond between abokis and their cows, na like 5&6. The poor drivers could not hold anyone to pay gbese.
Them value their cattle pass human life

Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by ajalawole(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Op, are u on weed. Which animal right when those herdsmen dont know human right sad
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by dragon2(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
In sane countries people will take pity on the driver and the state of his car and sue the owner of the cow for the accident,but we all know....."there was a country".
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmm.... 'a herd of cow'.....one cow...... 'fatal killing' ....the cow that was killed died.
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fulani again, everywhere na them.

Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by agitator: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Hahahahaha! Benin city don turn fulani grazing center.Sotey dem dey graze for skool ad main road cheesy

HiddenShadow:
They have carried their trouble to Benin city

Some days ago, it was a school and today a vehicle

What did you expect when they voted for the kith and kin. angry angry angry
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by imalexzoro: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Funny Enough Police will Arrest the Truck Owner and Impound The Truck So The Owner Can Pay For The Cows. Just How Did We Get Here as a Country. Am Worried.
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin idiots why you people are rushing to go and get cow meat I am rushing to the place with my pot and ingredients to the scene in five minutes time you will see. ROAD SIDE BAR AND RESTAURANT ..COW MEAT 15% DISCOUNT. lwkmd
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by chikago1: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Oga driver, u berra start diggin ya grave cos fulani dudes sabi beef like kilode.
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by purplekayc(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
fabuloz1:
Wow!!! See watsed meat grin
how's it wasted?
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
I hope the meat is not going to go to waste
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Keneking:
Fatal indeed
free meat
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
fabuloz1:
Wow!!! See watsed meat grin

NA barbecue and suya and asun things this evening for the area boys this evening... thank god it's friday!!! grin grin grin
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
chikago1:
Oga driver, u berra start diggin ya grave cos fulani dudes sabi beef like kilode.

this is the kind of mentality that will keep you as a slave for life, na only fulani people get hand and leg for killing abi?
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by Freebie1: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
What is graphic about the pictures, nah dead nama abi nah condemn vehicle wey full every where for naija?
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by darepoju(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
rnestom:
Lol...nairalanders nr kill person, na real RIP cow
Oga I sent you #1500 worth airtime to send me data.. It's been 9hours yiuve refused to pick my call.. What's the meaning of that? Is that how you do your own business? You better attend to me promptly before I take your case to social media.. I mean this
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by kamio(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
please can someone call buhari , Edo people is at it again
Re: Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) by bwise4godfwc: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Buhari, Vehicles are now killing ur children o..!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? / Italian Authorities Deport 11 Nigerian Eiye Gang Members After Arrest. Photos / Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.