Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri (28579 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Ovokoo: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
According to former Special assistant to president Jonathan, Reno Omokri any lady that requests for money on a regular basis is a prostitute and not a girl friend.

He said

Girlfriends shouldn't cost anything other than love. If yours routinely demands for money, you have a prostitute, not a girlfriend

Do you guys agree?

VIEW SOURCE
: http://ovoko.com.ng/girlfriend-request-money-shes-prostitute-reno-omokri/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by FvckShiT(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
I fúçking see all of em as prostitutes any fúçking way grin

So→They FÚÇK MY DICK& I FÚÇKING PAY EM GOOD grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
I concur

11 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by smardray(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ee pain me say u no dey Nl ehn.... Even iffa talk wetin dey my mind u no go see am

3 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by cerowo(f): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lala do d needful
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by zarakay(f): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Am not in support of ladies that demand unnecessarily

Love shouldn't be abouh money always

But what abouh those guys that demand for sex as if their lives depend on it

67 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Peeves: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:

so sex should exchange for money abi? undecided If that's your justification then you're a Pros* in mind angry

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by zarakay(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Peeves:
so sex should exchange for money abi? undecided If that's your justification then you're a Pros* in mind angry

Please read and understand

Am not saying money should be received in exchange for sex..
I only asked a question..what do we call those men that demand for sex randomly

You ve a very dirty mind...He-goat ..
There re equally male prostitutes if u don't know

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
a hardworking girl doesn't need a guys money all she needs to do is to work hard and make her own cash...

that's why i will encourage em ladies to venture into meaningful things that will earn them cash..atleast to take good care of themselves and avoid insult...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
I concur...undercover runs.girl. Relationship isn't an employment opportunity, neither is it an avenue for fu<k spree.

I think the slut shaming that's prevalent in our society is part of the reason some girls demand unnecesarily. In her mind she doesn't want to lose out, before the guy will tell her he used her when they break-up. If two people have sex in a relationship and you insult one, why won't she demand for her pay na?

Same way some guys body won't come down if they haven't had sex with a girl in a relationship.

If only people date more for love, no one will feel used and giving will come naturally from both parties.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Saintsammurai(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:

In this case, the sex is enjoyed by both parties..
But demanding of money is for the enjoyment of the ladies only..

31 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Saintsammurai(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Any lady that can't afford airtime to make phone calls, but rather depend on her boyfriend for recharge cards is a prostitute.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Moreoffaith(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
RENO RENO.....

THEY WILL SURELY AVOID THIS THREAD COS THEY SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A SOURCE OF INCOME.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by MrCork: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ovokoo:
According to former Special assistant to president Jonathan, Reno Omokri any lady that requests for money on a regular basis is a prostitute and not a girl friend.

He said

Girlfriends shouldn't cost anything other than love. If yours routinely demands for money, you have a prostitute, not a girlfriend

Do you guys agree?

VIEW SOURCE
: http://ovoko.com.ng/girlfriend-request-money-shes-prostitute-reno-omokri/
a

angry

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by TINALETC3(f): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Supported, he is right, some guys go as far as paying dia gf every month, Dats pure rubbish
angry

4 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by chynie: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
is only broke guys that wait for the girl to demand for money regularly
Give her money regularly

this man is a prostitute too cos he was demanding for money from Oga GEJ regularly when he was in power

15 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
undecided

Wiseandtrue:
Reno Omokri, you need to balance the equation!

The boyfriend that is servicing the girls free of charge should be called what

So sex in relationship should be exchanged for money?
RENO WAS RIGHT AFTERALL cry

8 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by beatrice58: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
plz help me qualify to participate in a competition by clicking d link below and liking my video. u dnt need to watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by MurderForFree: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017

Any girl that demands for money is a big time prostitute

Last time i checked, women can have a job and make their own money

You wanna collect money because you gave him sex ??
You also enjoyed the sex, only prostitutes ​demand for money after sex, now tell me what's the difference between you who demands for money after sex and prostitutes who also demand for money after sex

You just laid on the bed like a dead elephant while the guy waste his energy pleasing you

It's high time we start collecting money from women too

49 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Reno Omokri, you need to balance the equation!

The boyfriend that is servicing the girls free of charge should be called what

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by bestman09(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
OK
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by sammieguze(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
lolzzzzzzzzz

they re not expected to just drop the cookie for nothing
ok...if demanding means they re prostitute, what do we call those who give the cookie freely without asking for anything?

in my opinion, asking, giving and sharing is all part of the whole love process
excessive demand however(for sex, money etc) is where we cross the line

the way some guys go handle woman ehn...

9 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by MurderForFree: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:

As if you don't enjoy the sex

E sweet me, e sweet you, who go pay ??

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
reno! grin

RENO! grin

Una don enter am today!

Reno....in this hard times.....RENO!
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
The reality of it all is that 97% of Nigerian girls nowadays are undercover oloshos

Your girl is yours only when she's with you,poverty is something most people have in common in this country and being black;being materialistic is our greatest feature

Girls want shiny things and they'll trade thier pussy for it simple...to those guys falling in love up and down better stay woke and make good money,then you'll realize girls(Nigerian) are the easiest and cheapest wink

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Peeves: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:

Please read and understand

Am not saying money should be received in exchange for sex..
I only asked a question..what do we call those men that demand for sex randomly

You ve a very dirty mind...He-goat ..
There re equally male prostitutes if u don't know
Men who demand for sex don't also demand for money lol, she-goat ni eh

3 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by DIKEnaWAR: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
True
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by bikerboy1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mr Omokri, sorry to say this...

"You are annoyingly being childish these days"

Why mention names
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
I agree.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by dlondonbadboy: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
This guy get mouth..

Seems badmouth is a prerequisite for being a presidential aide...

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by obembet(f): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:

Why u com take the matter personal, u change the topic..... Aftrall, na lady dey enjoy sex pass when the seethe right and correct ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship / 6 Tips On How To Get Any Nigerian Girl / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.