Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Police: Criminals And Extortionist... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police: Criminals And Extortionist... (625 Views)

10 Trapping Methods Used By Criminals And How To Avoid And Escape Them / Criminals Who Monitor Bank Customers And Rob Them Afterwards Arrested In Ogun / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police: Criminals And Extortionist... by princetom1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
This happened between oyingbo and adekunle, in ebute metta.
This morning, at around exactly 9:30AM, i made a call to bariga, calling a client am on my way to see him, which shouldn't take more than 30 minutes from oyingbo to bariga. I sight a bus and entered, on getting to makoko junction, there was heavy traffic due to d nature of bus driver picking up commuters there. We manage to pass there in less than 2 minutes dou bt on getting to the traffic light in adekunle, one yellow old woman which should be more than 50 years wearing a police uniform forced her way into the front seat, while driver was waiting for d green light.
Ah, what happened? She refused to talk, just told driver to move on, driver pressed his pedal and move forward a bit, passed the adekunle police stationed and the police woman pointed to the driver to drive into the barrack. Ah, this isn't funny anymore.
Driver started asking what happened, e force we knew it, 2 oda police woman showed up, telling the driver to obey first.
Luckily for the driver, he knew 1 of them, a regular they normally carry from bariga to adekunle daily for free. D lady pretend to interfere, and told d driver to alight and come inside d Barack (to negotiate), bt the old woman was fuming and refused, saying the driver must drive enter Barack before she listened to anything.
Driver was able to negotiate and paid 1500 naira bt the old woman was still complaining that the driver will come back and meet him.
We managed to leave there after like 1 hours and few minute.
So, being a curious person i asked the driver wat did they said was his crime and why did he refused to enter Barack. His reply was, am i a JJC here? That he was stopped because, they said he stopped to pick commuters in makoko junction (blatant lie), and if he enter d barrack, they will first deflate all his 4 tires and pay 3000 naira minimum. Vulkanizer in the Barack will now inflate ur tire back after u are done settling at the rate of 300 naira each. Why? He said Vulkanizer in the barrcaks normally settles the police men and woman, so, the police men and woman device that style to bring job for them.
See criminals. I was able to get just 2 pic of them which wasn't clear bt managebale for further investigation.

First pic (woman on left is living in bariga) with another criminal called police

2nd pic, the heartless woman called police

Re: Police: Criminals And Extortionist... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok but I cant make any sense from your write-up.

" Rule 21: Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation." undecided

- Is this too hard to understand and apply?

This government sef sad sad sad
Re: Police: Criminals And Extortionist... by princetom1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
EgunMogaji, come and see our people o.

cc: Seun, dominique, lalasticlala, Gptech, fibonacci2526, Semid4lyfe, Marpol, GAZZUZZ, Kingreign,
Re: Police: Criminals And Extortionist... by princetom1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Keneking:
Ok but I cant make any sense from your write-up.

" Rule 21: Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation." undecided

- Is this too hard to understand and apply?

This government sef sad sad sad

Where did u grew up? tongue

That's too hard? U must had score f9 in English. Not trying to write Grammer anyway
Re: Police: Criminals And Extortionist... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
princetom1:
EgunMogaji, come and see our people o.

cc: Seun, dominique, lalasticlala, Gptech, fibonacci2526, Semid4lyfe, Marpol, GAZZUZZ, Kingreign,

I'm a staunch supporter of LEOs but as in ANY profession there are bad apples.

Let's celebrate the good ones and expose the bad ones.
Re: Police: Criminals And Extortionist... by Gptech(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
These bad eggs need to be flushed out of the system, wondering how Nigeria go take better sef.
Re: Police: Criminals And Extortionist... by fibonacci2526: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
This country sef, this is just awful.
Re: Police: Criminals And Extortionist... by princetom1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
The most baffling thing was, she was full of her self, with so much confidence as if she was doing her job when we know that she is a criminal in uniform

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Kidnapper And Abductor? / Ikorodu As Cultist Groups Renounce Membership, Sues For Peace / What Is The Best Revenge You Ever Gave Someone..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.