Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Treasured Moments - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Treasured Moments (424 Views)

Shahara's Moments / A Moments Of Clarity On A Sunday Afternoon / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treasured Moments by Vivicathy(f): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
(C) 2017. All rights reserved

I remember when we were sitting together on that cold precious night outside the hostel, everything felt tough, annoying and just depressing that you would need that one friend to talk to. It was the last night before the long vacation. We talked about life, how the day went, and the little talks of school and the major happenings. We had always been there for each other both through thick and thin. We were more than friends. I didn't know what we really were but I knew we were so much more. It was like he was me and I was him. We talked about almost everything until our voices became whispers and then silence. But our eyes which couldn’t stop looking at the other spoke for us. I couldn’t tell whether it was the stare or the night breeze that made me shiver. Then he whispered my name and I replied in a whisper. I didn’t know the time for us to separate forever was getting closer. He said he wanted to sleep and we went to our various hostels.
On 25th June He left the gate at exactly 1:25pm and I left two hours and thirty five minutes later. Never knew. I never returned back there, never saw or heard
from him again. What is done is done.

(1) (Reply)

An Affair With Yesterday / Smile Abeg / Akwubundu-a Short Story By Avatarmode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.