Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 AM

Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) (30462 Views)

Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Got Myself A New Puppy Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by crazygod(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
waxxydu
de
:
Guy bet why? For this recession you carry money go buy dog...

If una know how this thing dey pain me ehn.

Kai. Make that dog come start to dey chop shit even slippers.

Op. I know it doesnt concern me as it's not my money, but if i catch you for real life eh, i go beat that marine spirit outta you.

Imagine angry
I swear. angry
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Giddyperson: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
The parent is so ugly

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by drdeola001: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
1.ensure your dog has taken its shots of DHLPP.first ,second and third.
2.give routine deworming every month.
3.feed well balanced diet with enough proteins(meat)
4.give multivitamin supplements daily to enhance healthy growth.
5.give calcium tabs because mastiffs grow faster than u expect and may have limb issues
6.prevent ticks infestation
7.register with a qualified Veterinarian and avoid using a quack.[sub][/sub]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by slinkman(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
How much did you get it for? I want one for myself
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by chidimmaesther(f): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
this is a guard dog not a pet dog,its a security dog and be very very very dangerous even to be owner.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by squash47(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
waxxydude:

Op. I know it doesnt concern me as it's not my money, but if i catch you for real life eh, i go beat that marine spirit outta you.

Imagine angry
SAY NO TO POVERTY !!!
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ExInferis(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
That damn dog gat claws!!
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by RELAN2446(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
waxxydude:

Imagine angry
Know wonder u always complain of recession when u can't think nd discover how to make money. Who told you he can't make is money back with d baby, dat dog is a nice investment. U had better stop been a myopic person.
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Ibnltd33: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Can I get a male and female, pls give the address. U can inbox it to me. Ibnltd33@yahoo. Com
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ifymorena(f): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dis dogs can give me nightmares dey are ugly oooo

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Hizayus(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Person buy dog post am for Nairaland abeg hw dat one take help us. Dem need cage u and d dog together.

Na foolish post like dis dey mak front page.
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by SuperSuave(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
ugly animals
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by micflo28(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
why do they look so worried shocked tongue grin
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by wintersnow(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
And someone just typed "is she a he?"

Wtf grin grin
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Neapolitans are very loyal guard dogs ...I hope you want to breed them for business , abi are you just keeping them as guard dogs...a pure line of those puppies cost about 150k a puppy...how much did you buy them?

120k brother

2 Likes

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by bonifieldstun(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Omo this dog take style worwor ooo
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
slinkman:
How much did you get it for? I want one for myself

120k bro
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ibnltd33:
Can I get a male and female, pls give the address. U can inbox it to me. Ibnltd33@yahoo. Com

Contact handi maniac on Facebook, that's where I got mine
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by OfficiallyMad: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ziinno:
Considering everything I'm seeing in those pictures, are you sure you can take GOOD care of a dog now?
Never judge a man by where he lives or how he dress undecided

Na why most girls dey end up with rich men whose income are highly fraudlent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by 0b100100111: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
The dog meat go make sense when he mature.

Just start planting onions, pepper, ginger and garlic against its execution.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by obataokenwa(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Don't just feed her with beans
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
waxxydude:

Imagine angry

Poor man mentality
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by obailala(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
ishiamu:
Ok, I just purchased a female Neapolitan mastiff from handi maniac services from Jos.. they waybilled the dog to me here in the east and I must confess the dog is lovely and beautiful..

Thanks to handi maniac for their wonderful service and early delivery God bless them ...

Any dog breeder can drop an advice for me as am new to dog breeding this my first dog purchase though...

Thanks ....

Pics loading.........
Those dogs almost looked like pugs...
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by koropotopoto: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
ishiamu:

Poor man mentality
bro can we talk on whatsapp cool

you have my number?
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ziinno:
Considering everything I'm seeing in those pictures, are you sure you can take GOOD care of a dog now?

What did you see?
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:
bro can we talk on whatsapp cool

you have my number?

It was bbm we do speak then but you disappeared... Don't have your number..
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by koropotopoto: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
ishiamu:

It was bbm we do speak then but you disappeared... Don't have your number..
lol bbm tire me grin
but will reactivate tonight cool
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by LockDown69(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
The dog wowo die sha.
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:

lol bbm tire me grin
but will reactivate tonight cool

Here's my number.. Wen you get it mention me so aw edit
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
obailala:
Those dogs almost looked like pugs...

That's an Italian dog
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by lovebelovedk: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
REWARDED ESSAY IS Calling All Student Writers!
Are you creative with a pen and would love a chance to show it and win some money too? Well, your chance is here.

RewaredEssays.com is sponsoring a scholarship essay contest, open to all high school students from anywhere in the world. This is your chance to fashion a creative, engaging essay that will grab the judges’ attention and perhaps end up with an award.

PRIZES
When you enter our essay writing contest, here is what will happen:

First, you will receive money toward your future education.
Second, you will be entering a chance to win cash prizes
First Place: $500
Second Place: $350
Third Place: $150

Deadline: October 20, 2017

DETAILS below

https://belovedkonsult.com/win-up-to-500-rewarded-essays-writing-contest-2017/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies / How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.