Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) (30508 Views)

Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Got Myself A New Puppy Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by RoyalBlak007: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
cool
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by easyz(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
ugly thing
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by logadims: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
ishiamu:
Ok, I just purchased a female Neapolitan mastiff from handi maniac services from Jos.. they waybilled the dog to me here in the east and I must confess the dog is lovely and beautiful..

Thanks to handi maniac for their wonderful service and early delivery God bless them ...

Any dog breeder can drop an advice for me as am new to dog breeding this my first dog purchase though...

Thanks ....

Pics loading.........
where in the east are you?
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by sisisioge: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

He's as ugly as sin yet so cute kiss. I love puppies...they're so cute.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by luk4me(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bro u gat a nice breed.
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Arnoldy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Cc: Arnoldy
its a nice one... But the breed needs early socialization and a firm owner
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
logadims:
where in the east are you?

Abia state
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
jordinsparkles:
me too sef....I. Actually love cookie

Guess your up to date on the movie though
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
michelism:

Thanks for this simple and direct response. Enjoy your dog jare!
I nor know how person go leave hin matter, carry another person matter for head like say hin life depend on it.

Thanks
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
mkoabiola:
First timer with Neapolitan dog. I de laf

Aiit
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
luk4me:
Bro u gat a nice breed.

Thanks
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 10, 2017
ishiamu:

I can sister

OK I'm glad to hear that. Enjoy your new pet. smiley
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by rumenase(m): 12:29am On Jun 10, 2017
nice dog OP. no mind all those annoying Nlanders
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2017
what an ugly dog!

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by rumenase(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2017
NubiLove:
what an ugly dog!

the beauty of that dog lies in its ugliness.
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 10, 2017
that puppy and its parents have no beauty... they are all 100% pure ugliness.

rumenase:

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Arnoldy:
its a nice one... But the breed needs early socialization and a firm owner

Firm owner
i can understand
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:

OK I'm glad to hear that. Enjoy your new pet. smiley

Actually a guard dog not a pet

But thanks a lot
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by rumenase(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
NubiLove:
that puppy and its parents have no beauty... they are all 100% pure ugliness.

well from your profile I can see yu are not a petlander so yu wee not understand the beauty of a Neapolitan mastiff. the Italian mastiff
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
rumenase:

well from your profile I can see yu are not a petlander so yu wee not understand the beauty of a Neapolitan mastiff. the Italian mastiff
Nope. The italian mastiff is the Cane Corso
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by jordinsparkles(f): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
ishiamu:

Guess your up to date on the movie though
absolutely
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
jordinsparkles:
absolutely

Till September for season 4
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
rumenase:
nice dog OP. no mind all those annoying Nlanders

I dey look them? They should come my house next month and see how he will chase em
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
rumenase:

Thank you my brother
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

Nope. The italian mastiff is the Cane Corso

It's an Italian mastiff or you call it Neapolitan mastiff you Google
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by jordinsparkles(f): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
ishiamu:

Till September for season 4
that's long o
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
jordinsparkles:
that's long o

Gat no choice mehn
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2017
ishiamu:

It's an Italian mastiff or you call it Neapolitan mastiff you Google
what I meant was that the Cane Corso is the real Italian mastiff. just Google "Italian mastiff" and you'll see pictures of the Corso
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

what I meant was that the Cane Corso is the real Italian mastiff. just Google "Italian mastiff" and you'll see pictures of the Corso

From what I googled it was labeled as cousin to the Neapolitan mastiff... Thanks for the lil education
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2017
ishiamu:

From what I googled it was labeled as cousin to the Neapolitan mastiff... Thanks for the lil education
you're welcome, di.ck head. lolz. mehn ur monicker no b here o
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

you're welcome, di.ck head. lolz. mehn ur monicker no b here o

wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? / My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies / Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.