Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS (52017 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by ogokeada(f): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
God have mercy!
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by bullabong(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Isiokpukpu:

Are you trying to justify the killing of this young man. Don't allow karma to look at your direction. SMH
Isiokukpu nor nwayor. The said man constituted a security risk. Did you also notice the soldier was guard on duty for command school? He had to take initiative to protect.
D dead guy just wasted his own life.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Rip to the dead......After God na army remain he should have not argue with the army officer nah
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by ellagabs(f): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
of all places to pack sand he chose barracks gate, knowing the fragile nature of security and proliferation of improvised explosive devices. there is more to this story except not, then common sense should have preserved his life.
No ofens bloke, but pls nxt time make sure u gather ur intel wel b4 u spik. Who tld u twas a barrack gate?
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by mastermaestro(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
kulrunsman79:

My friend, its Command secondary school gate and not barracks. Meanwhile, the gate is on the major Kachia Road in the metropolis whereas the school main building is about 3 km from the gate. It almost turned into religious infraction because the provocation is out of place... Am in Kaduna and i can tell you that more than 4 dead bodies are in the mogue of St Gerrard hospital now and many are injured too

What really went wrong? Did he try to get physical with the soldier? How many times was he warned? Were there eyewitnesses? Was he alone at the time? Please feed my curiosity. Thanks, man.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by senatorshegsy5: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
I witness way actually happened, the soldier is an Hausa man. The place is not even an army barrack. Its a secondary sch. He just wasted d innocent guy. God dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by tellwisdom: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Don't go near soldiers, they wont hear. An armed man asked you to stop packing sands and you refused. Ok continue packing it in heaven angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by EngrBello(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
trash as how ? abeg go pack sand for mogadishu barracks gate first yeye, Do you know insurgents bury IEDs to attack troops ? he was stopped, warned and asked to leave but he chose to approach the soldiers as the report claimed,The north east and west are high risk security zones where suicide bombers have stuck in likewise manner.
Discretion could have saved that man

I disagree!
The Guy is not wearing cloth,so tell me...how can he hide bomb or explosives?
secondly,the soldier has already spoken with him...so he should know if he was probably an extremist..

I dont know what's wrong with this North people...none of them values their lives..including the victim too..
but dat murder won't go scot free undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Ayocom123(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
phemmyutd:
If this is exact what happened, the victim guy is a very stupid man. If I am the solder, I will kill him and kill his soul join. Some of you condemning the solder don't even know the experience the said solder have got b4 killing him

Chai but why is common sense not so common?
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by dedunji: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
What happened to koboko why not frog the boy abi na man self excuse me does it mean that what soldiers are trained for in Nigeria is just to shoot @ people what happened to other skills ,I don't believe the officer is normal ,India hemp kan do this .

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by ikgabriel(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Before you cud condemn d act of shoot to kill, we all know d security unrest in dis nation particularly d northern part. Report claimed d soldier asked him to stop but he didn't heed to dat, instead approached saying it's no man's land. What if d said man had other evil intention, what if d soldier had seen something questionable in d man. Mind you, dis hausas believe dey cud get away with anything in dis country.

The soldier for shoot am for leg instead of killing him.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by mastermaestro(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nearly everyone has anger issues in this country. Too many recalcitrant citizens. Nobody wants to look small. Frankly I can't hang this behavioral dysfunction on anything in particular. Please rule over your temperament, people. The deaths are outrageous and needless. You can smell the strong stench of wasted blood in every corner of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Me77: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin
is it funny I felt indifferent after reading the news, but after seeing your reaction i started laughing too. you're evil.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by talk2rotman(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
any military or para military or civilian dat will want to kill for no reason or have killed for no reason or brutalize people for little or no reason b4.... God, let ur shield of protection upon dem be removed and make dia lives a prey to d predator d devil.
let evil continually come upon d evil ones in dis world and let gudnes continue to be upon d gud ones. amen
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Me77: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
of all places to pack sand he chose barracks gate, knowing the fragile nature of security and proliferation of improvised explosive devices. there is more to this story except not, then common sense should have preserved his life.
You dey mind? and his sympathizers are here blaming the military officer for carrying out his duty. when a bomb eventually goes off, thesame people will blame the military for not protecting them.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Langbasa: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
To stab a soldier kill jus dey hungry me.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by oganoble(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
phemmyutd:
If this is exact what happened, the victim guy is a very stupid man. If I am the solder, I will kill him and kill his soul join. Some of you condemning the solder don't even know the experience the said solder have got b4 killing him
Lol. It's funny how some of us reason. In any country where things work, the soldier would be court marshaled and jailed. You can't just kill an unarmed civilian like that. It stinks
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Langbasa: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
trash as how ? abeg go pack sand for mogadishu barracks gate first yeye, Do you know insurgents bury IEDs to attack troops ? he was stopped, warned and asked to leave but he chose to approach the soldiers as the report claimed,The north east and west are high risk security zones where suicide bombers have stuck in likewise manner.
Discretion could have saved that man
Shatappp is that why he shot an innocent man?
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Tobium1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
bolanto24:

My friend stop writing trash. That soldier also deserve death.
This is one of the reasons I hate this country.
People die everyday for just been a Nigerian.
A soldier killing a citizen cos of sand in the gutter? smh

How are you sure he was packing sand?
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Tobium1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
I am sure it was clearly written, Military zone, keep off.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Stateside: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
No matter what happen or didn't happen, what we can ascertain from this picture is that he is unarmed. More than likely no shirt when killed. That is why his head was covered. He was possibly shot in the head. No visible body injury.

THIS BOY IN UNARMED!!!!

There is something called rules of engagement in the military. Even in war people get prosecuted for unjust killing (war criminals).

Disobeying an order is not enough for an adult to shoot and kill an unarmed kid. He is not covered in suspicious jacket that we can see.

The deed is done. But these types of actions must be called into scrutiny otherwise we have no nation.

God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Johnayoola(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Rip to the dead...But to be frank the soldier is not at fault here considering how the north is now,read a book on how this guys operate given to Nigerian soldiers on insurgents by the British military trust me they will 've done the same,why do u guys think soldiers succeed in killing bokoharam suicide bombers nowadays without exploding there device
. Anyway sha its easy for u guys to judge on the internet than that few seconds the soldier had to save is life n that of the school children moreover someone packing sand will obviously be with a container or something similar which make him a suspect n he was also warned my advice to everyone don't try this anywhere in the world because they will shot u over n over again stop blaming Nigerian army for doing there job.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by pythonkid(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
michiyke2003:
The Military man must be Hausa/Fulani man. This
people reason like animals,they can kill without a
reason. I wonder what this world would have
been like if Hausa/Fulani man is God. Born to kill
mentality.

You want to kill the Igbo's but the God that pass
una god go turn una eyes to kill una brother at
sight,na una go de kill una self. Una don't
provoke the Igbo God.

the post is abour someone that lost his life and they didn't mention any tribe.. but Ive just been reading igbo, hausa fulani... Just remember that those tribes also has some good ppl like ur own igbo has some bad eggs too...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Tobium1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
senatorshegsy5:
I witness way actually happened, the soldier is an Hausa man. The place is not even an army barrack. Its a secondary sch. He just wasted d innocent guy. God dry

Whether its a barracks or not, military zone na military zone. So keep de fúck off!! He culd he planting an IED for de innocent students, after all he was warned, but he refused

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by mechanics(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
he just killed an harmless civilian for no just cause.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by bigcil2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
I Thank God for my life by the ending of 2015 I was doing some renovations in my house and needed gravel.

I stopped by a house in an estate to park sand little did I know that it was one military ogas house.

The officers in charge approached me and I explained what I was doing and they let me continue.

Am so happy cos that could have been my last day on earth.

I thank God
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Adebowale89(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
michiyke2003:
The Military man must be Hausa/Fulani man. This
people reason like animals,they can kill without a
reason. I wonder what this world would have
been like if Hausa/Fulani man is God. Born to kill
mentality.

You want to kill the Igbo's but the God that pass
una god go turn una eyes to kill una brother at
sight,na una go de kill una self. Una don't
provoke the Igbo God.

provoke Igbo God, u said? you're a compound illi......

you're no way different from alimajiri. such an idio.t fella

u don't want Nigeria again and they said OK and you're still agitating. pls what's paining u people exactly when Igbo God as u called it has answered your prayer, as your other illi... claimed

rip sunny, I hope the soldier get punish for his unprofessional and untold order
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Saxifrage12(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
when are we leaving this country before God will begin his judgement.
Innocent souls are dying every minute
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by phemmyutd(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
oganoble:

Lol. It's funny how some of us reason. In any country where things work, the soldier would be court marshaled and jailed. You can't just kill an unarmed civilian like that. It stinks

He should wait until he got bombed before he fire right? Clap for urself bro
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by solid1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
The soldier is a Muslim, according to what i heard. I refuse to go close to the place o. Coz the youth were seriously angry about the incident
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Yakzo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
You mean you don't have sympathy for the life lost? What's humorous here?
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Isiokpukpu(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
bullabong:
Isiokukpu nor nwayor. The said man constituted a security risk. Did you also notice the soldier was guard on duty for command school? He had to take initiative to protect.
D dead guy just wasted his own life.
Nwanne i ako trash. You fit kill person as i dey see u soo. You no get conscience at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.