Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS (52022 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by zikter(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Michealforever:
Of all places to pack sand.

How do you convince the soldier that it's sand you really wanted to plant and not bury an explosive.

Then you begin to approach him.

How do you convince the soldier that you are not a suicide bomber.

It is an avoidable incident but abeg if we reason am well, the soldier no get fault for this matter oo because he warned him to leave immediately.
ruling out emotions, I completely agree with you with all sense of objectivity. the security situation in that region detects people should be ultimately cautious, just like the forces are on high alert. this situation was completely avoidable especially by the victim going by this story. the soldier can effectively defend himself in such circumstances.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Still he shouldn't have shot d guy dead except d oda guy had a weapon too
its hard to say but woman I am in the system, after encountering suicide bombers multiple times I wont think twice about doing the needful.
1. He was warned
2. That soldier is on DUTY which involves putting the lives of his colleagues and students in consideration had it been he went down.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by sojats(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
RIP to the dead but how would he say "the gutter belongs to nobody". You cant even come to the gutter of my house to carry sand when you no go help me clear the drainage if need be.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Abiys:

U r very stupid for this ur unreasonable post. Idiot
I will find you and clear your doubts
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Killurself: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
The deceased said the sand belong to nobody and later beg the soldier to allowed him to pack the sand according to the written. Is a big lie the written show how rude is the boy but not up to killing. Military zone must keep off always, the soldier was on his duty post why the civilian was trespass for packing the sand and he was warned by soldier to leave but he was argue with the soldier that sand belong to nobody. I know that when comes matter of civilians and soldiers, civilians always right becos nobody think how issues happen, the cause of it and how to avoid such mistake, it always matter of one side. May his soul rip. My soldier don't fire anyhow, you're not police. Thank
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by chiagozien(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
can this even happen in animal kingdom
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by zikter(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Isiokpukpu:

Are you trying to justify the killing of this young man. Don't allow karma to look at your direction. SMH
rule out emotions and be objective reading the story. no body is justifying the killing but then you can not really blame the soldier looking at the volatile situation in that part of the country. the victim himself did not help matter either.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by BENSIR: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
When will blood shed end in Kaduna? From Military and shiites to Southwest kaduna killing and lot more. Why?
Oh God help Kaduna and Naija indeed
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Ifeco232(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jajayi:
There is an ongoing clash between the Nigerian army and youths in Television garage, Kaduna state as a Soldier has allegedly shot a man dead in front Command Secondary School Junction By Sabo Express Road.

According to reports, the man was packing sand inside a gutter in front of the military school (command) when the soldier ordered him to stop.

He, however, pleaded with the soldier to allow him pack the sand since the gutter belonged to nobody.

The man identified as Sunny was said to have approached the soldier who got angry and pulled his trigger.

The incident led to a riot that has reportedly claimed more lives.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/soldier-shoots-man-dead-in-television.html
BENSIR:
When will blood shed end in Kaduna? From Military and shiites to Southwest kaduna killing and lot more. Why?
Oh God help Kaduna and Naija indeed

Life is now nothing for people , see as the are wasting people anyhow
Hmmmm
May God help us all
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Nagazi(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is a sad story. Nigerian soldiers are cowards, bullying civilians. Did he really need to kill this innocent man. I am really sad. Let him go and face Boko Haram terrorists. Idiot!
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Isiokpukpu(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
zikter:
rule out emotions and be objective reading the story. no body is justifying the killing but then you can not really blame the soldier looking at the volatile situation in that part of the country. the victim himself did not help matter either.
This is madness. So bcs there is a security threat in the north, army should start killing any one that come close to their facilities. Why not arrest the guy and subject him to interrogations. No wonder there is no value for human live in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
its hard to say but woman I am in the system, after encountering suicide bombers multiple times I wont think twice about doing the needful.
1. He was warned
2. That soldier is on DUTY which involves putting the lives of his colleagues and students in consideration had it been he went down.

I'm not sure u wud be saying d same thing if it were a relative of urs besides d info didn't say dere was any harmful substance around. I CNT conclude tho but I still think shooting him was d best thing
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Jabioro: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
He might have argued with the soldier or what do we called this trigger happy cop.. You or never argue with the man with gun, especially the recruit who has his finger close to trigger.. Bullet can't be recalled... Is either it miss or get the target..
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Hannysmilez(f): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
michiyke2003:
The Military man must be Hausa/Fulani man. This
people reason like animals,they can kill without a
reason. I wonder what this world would have
been like if Hausa/Fulani man is God. Born to kill
mentality.

You want to kill the Igbo's but the God that pass
una god go turn una eyes to kill una brother at
sight,na una go de kill una self. Una don't
provoke the Igbo God.
The Soldier is Yoruba. Thank you
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Mahmoudkk04(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
bolanto24:

My friend stop writing trash. That soldier also deserve death.
This is one of the reasons I hate this country.
People die everyday for just been a Nigerian.
A soldier killing a citizen cos of sand in the gutter? smh

Bros, there is more to this story, it was mentioned somewhere in the story that the guy was trying to approach the soldier, approaching him to do what? You don't expect the soldier to stand watching while the late young man approach and disarm or blow him to pieces. You know the security situation nowadays. It was quite unfortunate though.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by zikter(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Isiokpukpu:

This is madness. So bcs there is a security threat in the north, army should start killing any one that come close to their facilities. Why not arrest the guy and subject him to interrogations. No wonder there is no value for human live in Nigeria.
not really but am telling you it is quite difficult to totally blame the soldier. they have witnessed similar situations that were fatally to colleagues. like someone said, the man should have leaved once warned. the whole situation is just unfortunate.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by zikter(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Isiokpukpu:

not really but am telling you it is quite difficult to totally blame the soldier. they have witnessed similar situations that were fatally to colleagues. like someone said, the man should have taken his leave once warned. the whole situation is just unfortunate.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Isiokpukpu(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
zikter:
not really but am telling you it is quite difficult to totally blame the soldier. they have witnessed similar situations that were fatally to colleagues. like someone said, the man should have taken his leave once warned. the whole situation is just unfortunate.
My brother if this happened in a sane country, that useless soldier will go in for it. We are talking of human life here and not one goat like that. Abeg
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Adeolu4(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Head shot eya. Rip
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Adeolu4(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na head shot o eya rip
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by malvisguy212: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
of all places to pack sand he chose barracks gate, knowing the fragile nature of security and proliferation of improvised explosive devices. there is more to this story except not, then common sense should have preserved his life.
the source the op provide lied. the soldier is running after a okada man, so when he shoot at the okada man the bullet hit the innocent man who was parking sand in command junction.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by malvisguy212: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jajayi:
There is an ongoing clash between the Nigerian army and youths in Television garage, Kaduna state as a Soldier has allegedly shot a man dead in front Command Secondary School Junction By Sabo Express Road.

According to reports, the man was packing sand inside a gutter in front of the military school (command) when the soldier ordered him to stop.

He, however, pleaded with the soldier to allow him pack the sand since the gutter belonged to nobody.

The man identified as Sunny was said to have approached the soldier who got angry and pulled his trigger.

The incident led to a riot that has reportedly claimed more lives.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/soldier-shoots-man-dead-in-television.html
your source lied.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by ariesbull: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Finally, with this .
I think KANU is right
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Michealforever: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
zikter:
ruling out emotions, I completely agree with you with all sense of objectivity. the security situation in that region detects people should be ultimately cautious, just like the forces are on high alert. this situation was completely avoidable especially by the victim going by this story. the soldier can effectively defend himself in such circumstances.

One day somewhere in Dallas, I had an accident on a lonely road at about 3 am in the morning.

I was on the phone with my friend and going back to the main road when some white policemen pulled up beside me and pointed their guns at me shouting that I should raise my hands.

I made sure to be very calm and non threatening while they cuffed my hands to my back and put me in their patrol car.

I calmly explained what happened and one of them went to check my car down the road. While they other was going through my phone.

Eventually they uncuffed me and called a tow truck for my car and let me go in peace.

If I had been arguing or screaming with them to protest my innocence they would have shot me a I would appear as a threat because I fit the description of the suspect they were looking for.

When a soldier or police man says move anywhere in the world. You move first to prove that you are not a threat, then you can start to explain your mission.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
There is a reason why military zone keep off is written around military premises. Why didn't he heed to the soldier's instruction ?
that does not make him to deserve death
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
kaii, no wonder ,bus driver no gree follow express, dem dy go by garrage, weda na soldier dem dy fear ni o, or na television guys dem dy fear ni o, dm go tel me if i reach d scene 2marow
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by NNAMDIII(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
I will find you and clear your doubts
sir! No need, lemme help you to find him tongue tongue
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by NNAMDIII(m): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Abiys:

U r very stupid for this ur unreasonable post. Idiot
justwise,mynd44, lalasticlacla Rule two
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Mbenny(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
michiyke2003:
The Military man must be Hausa/Fulani man. This
people reason like animals,they can kill without a
reason. I wonder what this world would have
been like if Hausa/Fulani man is God. Born to kill
mentality.

You want to kill the Igbo's but the God that pass
una god go turn una eyes to kill una brother at
sight,na una go de kill una self. Una don't
provoke the Igbo God.
a person is killed and you are here saying ibo God. which God? I guest an idol
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by galadima77(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Haba mod, that's a secondary school not army barracks.
Please edit the title....

Besides, I graduated from there in 1996.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
malvisguy212:
the source the op provide lied. the soldier is running after a okada man, so when he shoot at the okada man the bullet hit the innocent man who was parking sand in command junction.
thank you sir, just imagine what this misinformation has caused.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Angusonyeoma(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Obodo n'enweghi Eze onwuike na egbunyufa anya. Nigeria has no king! R.i.p bro.... Na dem dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.